Maui Fires

Native Hawaiian Arrested For Speaking the Truth

Maui Magic - Houses Burn But Trees Untouched

If one believes him and follows him on TikTok so he can get to 1000 followers, he will then uncover the truth to the biggest scandal in Hawaiian history. Or so he says.

Or one could also listen to locals warning others about this man, who they believe might be on drugs/drink and convinced of his own lies and unreachable in his own "movie" right now, and saying he is a scammer :

https://www.tiktok.com/@uilani87/video/7268876134882872622?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

https://www.tiktok.com/@uilani87/video/7268577388508794158?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

In addition to those testimonies by a local woman, if you watch his other videos, some of which he has allegedly deleted, some of you will hopefully be able to discern that something is off about him:

He showed the letter with the charge (one of them anyway, not sure if there were more) and it had nothing to do with speaking the truth but with obstructing operations, which is what the lady above describes.

He appeals in a passionate manner to people's emotions, and can bring himself to tears at times.

Whether or not he's a scammer, and self-deluded or not, because we are not there and don't know all the facts, we should be aware of reports of looters and others, as well as liars of all kinds, and do a bit of investigating before possibly spreading lies. The government aren't the only liars in this town (earth). There are unfortunately now many liars in the alternative media, interested in making $$$$ from those who don't believe the government and MSM (who also make money from those who believe them, in turn).

1 Thessalonians 5
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

This morning I received a thought about such things and people who are in pain, like those in Maui -

When people are in pain they want to know the truth. Be careful that in trying to make the truth reach them, you don't give them lies by mistake. They will not appreciate it, or you.

You could well be right about this guy.

MAN ESCAPES MAUI POLICE KILL ZONE: "THEY BLOCKED EVERYTHING OFF & FORCED EVERYBODY ON FRONT STREET"

Hawaii State Government Attempts Information Blackout On Maui Fire - Refuses Media Access

The West Maui disaster is becoming less about the fire and more about the government's bizarre response to the aftermath.

CULTURE WARS

3 stories of heroes from the Hawaiian fires

inspiring Lahaina residents who sacrificed for their neighbors

!Monday, Aug. 21, marks the 64th anniversary (in 1959) of Hawaii's induction as the crowning star of America's 50 states.

However, now definitely isn't the time to celebrate, with so much devastation and loss from the apocalyptic wildfires that ravaged Maui and the Big Island.

I wrote last week and repeat here: My wife, Gena, and I have a special fondness for the Hawaiian people, just like many of you. It absolutely breaks our hearts to see the dreadful loss of life (over 110 precious human lives) and property.

The Maui disaster is the deadliest U.S. fire since 1918 (see data visualization).

1440 Daily Digest summarized the details of the ongoing search: "Nearly30% of the affected area has been covered by roughly 185 crew personnel and 20 cadaver dogs. Only five of the bodies recovered so far have been identified; roughly 1,300 people are still missing."

We continue to pray for the victims, their families, first responders and survivors.
Webster's dictionary defines a hero as one who demonstrates great courage.

In past Hawaiian history, King Kamehameha I, Saint Damien, Saint Marianne and Duke Kahanamoku were heroic figures.

Hawaiian heroes must also include all the first responders and firefighters who fought the recent infernos. They and God only know the valiant efforts and sacrifices they made trying to save lives and property.

As time progresses, I know more and more heroes are going to emerge as more survivors come forward and share their stories.

This past week, I read about just a few of the Hawaiian citizens who showed great courage during the ferocious fires. They remind us of the power of love and how humans can withstand great adversity. Their heroic examples serve as signs of strength, endurance and hope, even in the midst of the carnage.

Speak of great souls saving great souls, a 98-year-old woman who served in World War II was rescued by her neighbor from her burning home as the horrifying wildfires decimated Lahaina.

Lucille "Cille" MacDonald, whom people call a 98-year-old "Rosie the Riveter," was in her home when hundreds of structures in the historic town were engulfed in flames.

Here's Cille who, like millions of other women during WWII, worked in shipyards. First, she began working in a factory that made military belts. At age 18, she moved to Georgia to work as a journeyman welder building military ships. (Image: Facebook)

The Daily Express reported, "According to MacDonald's close friend Dodo Dunaj: 'Her neighbor Ben Watts saved her life, barely getting her in his truck when he saw a giant wave of flames.'

"'She left with the clothes on her back, her purse, and her gardening shoes, and that was it. Before you know it, her house was gone, his house was gone, everything was just a disaster.'"

Cille and her familyevacuated to the Maui Prep School in Napili-Honokowai, West Maui ā€“ eight miles from Lahaina.

Lucille and her neighbor Ben Watts, who saved her life (Image: Facebook)

Another heroic example emerged when a California family of seven that was on vacation in Lahaina became lost as the wildfire with hurricane-type winds decimated the town.

From the Webby ZergNet
A lifelong Lahaina resident, Jubee Bedoya, was running toward the sea to escape the flames when he saw the family from Fresno desperately seeking a way out.

Bedoya later explained, "We were trapped. There was nothing we could do. That fire and wind just came so fast. There was nothing anybody could do."

The Daily Mail reported that Bedoya led them to the sea and encouraged them while they floated together for two hours.

Bedoya shared, "The mom didn't want to come in. So, the husband grabbed her."
Bedoya further explained, "The dad gave me the 2-year-old, and from that time that he gave him to me I had that son in my arms, clinging to my neck for about two hours. Two to three hours in the water. And it was crazy."

Astonishing film footage captured the eight people floating in the sea, surrounded by thick smoke and clinging to a piece of plywood that had blown into the water, as the flames destroyed the town.

All eight were rescued from the ocean by the Coast Guard. And the California family eventually made it back home to the Golden State.

While Bedoya is grateful to be alive and well without significant injury, he returned to his neighborhood two days later, where the fire had leveled his home and others to ashes.

Rather than taking any credit for his heroism, Bedoya humbly explained later that the "plywood saved our lives."

My third and last heroic story unfortunately didn't end well for the hero or the one he tried to save. But it sure shows how far sacrificial human love can and will go the distance during great adversity.

Franklin Trejos, a native of Costa Rica, had been friends for 35 years with Geoff Bogar. Trejos lived in Lahaina with Bogar and his wife, Shannon Weber-Bogar, and their dog, a golden retriever named Sam.

During the devastating blaze, Mr. Trejos and Mr. Bogar, who was a retired fire captain, initially stayed behind to help others in their neighborhood.

The UK Mirror reported what happened from there:

"As the flames moved closer and closer, they knew they had to flee, so each tried to escape to his own car. Mr. Bogar's vehicle wouldn't start, so he broke through a window to get out and crawled on the ground until a police patrol found him. He was taken to a hospital and managed to survive."

Unfortunately, Mr. Trejos couldn't escape the deadly flames.

"When Bogar returned to the neighborhood the next day, he found the bones of his friend in the back seat of his car, lying on top of the remains of the beloved three-year-old dog Sam, whom he had tried to protect."

The Mirror concluded, "Mr. Trejos had lived for years with the Bogars, helping the wife, Shannon, with her seizures when her husband couldn't. He filled their lives with love and laughter."

In the end, Mr. Trejos loved the Bogars by sacrificially caring for their beloved canine family member, Sam, until they both breathed their last together.

Trejos' love and sacrifice makes me consider again the words of Jesus: "Greater love has no one than this: that one lays down his life for his friends."

Franklin Trejos with the beloved Bogar family dog, Sam.

Heroes like Lahaina residents Ben Watts, Jubee Bedoya and Franklin Trejos all remind me of the wise and great words of Ralph Waldo Emerson: "A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

Please, encourage others by sharing this column with All eight were rescued from the ocean by the Coast Guard. And the California family eventually made it back home to the Golden State.

Intriguing Observation By Pilot On Recent Maui Fires

https://citizenwatchreport.com/intriguing-observation-by-pilot-on-recent-maui-fires/

While ā€œindependentā€ and social media videos are pushing the mismanagement of government, agencies #FEMA and #RedCross to push the Problem ā€”ā€“> Reaction part of the Hegelian dialectic, there is some serious censorship of commercial pilots that took place on August 8th (the day of the ā€œfiresā€ in Lahaina).

When there is a substantial ā€œfireā€, it is accompanied by smoke and possible aerial firefighting.

In order to have a conflict free airspace, pilots are issued a NOTAM (Notice to Airmen) specifying a TFR (Temporary Flight Restriction) for drones + private and commercial aircraft.

The NOTAM specifies the details of the TFR (All the restriction parameters including height above mean sea level, start and end times and dates etc.).

The Red color rectangle around Lahaina (see 3rd image below) is the TFR airspace up to 3000 feet above sea level.

According to mauicounty.gov, The Lahaina ā€œfireā€ started on the morning of August 8th, 2023 (see 4th image below). The fire was declared 100% contained shortly before 9 AM the same day.

Of course, all the MSM (pimp) media continued to call out fires beyond the 8th. So the truth is sketchy (I err on the side against pimp media).

The NOTAM TFR was issued on August 15 at 0213 UTC which is August 14th, 430 PM Hawaii time. The TFR ends on August 23, 2023 at 2130 UTC or 1130 AM Hawaii time (see 3rd image below).

Reason: To provide a safe environment for fire fighting.
They want to prevent aircraft and drones from being able to see what is going on for 8+ days, a week after the ā€œfireā€ had been contained.

Sounds fishy? But wait. Thereā€™s more!

Pilots are encouraged to file a PIREP (Pilot Report) if they encounter severe or unforecast conditions.

A PIREP filed with ATC (Air Traffic Control) verbally, and in real-time, is most effective in a local area as ATC can quickly update other pilots on local frequencies.

I decided to go and check the ATC audio archives on LiveATC.net (see 5th image attached).

The main airport for Maui is Kahului (OGG) in the center of the island.

The archives are in 30 minute audio clips. They have Ground, Tower as well as North/South Departure/Approach control & frequencies.

Typically, as soon as an airplane takes off, Tower hands the pilot off to a Dep/App frequency within seconds after lift off.

I went through the Dep/App archives for all of August 8th. More than 30% have been scrubbed (see 5th image below)!

This means that the PIREPs and any other ATC communication that took place that day, is something that Big Brother doesnā€™t want the world to know.

I wonder what all the pilots saw and what they reported. If anybody knows any pilots who flew in or out of OGG on August 8th, it is imperative one reaches out to them and learn the truth.

Censorship is the keystone of tyranny. We have entered the dragon.

lahaina2

lahaina5

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=272465

LAND GRAB: Hawaii government to confiscate lands burned by deadly Maui wildfires

Did Hollywood predict the Hawaii "Wildfires" ? - 2012 (2009)

Curious.