Maui Fires

Lightning or DEW, kind of similar wouldn't you think, a sudden blast of high energy. Was there any lightning on the day of the fire, in that location?

Do you really think they would show the real tech the military have up their sleeves, on the TV?

Just no? Completely ignoring my questions that we arrived to in the discussion?

No, I'm not always correct.

Please, if there is some argument you feel I am wrong about please bring it up and let's discuss it. Again, I recommend the list of unanswered questions/interrupted discussions in the NASA thread.

That's what we've been doing in this thread and have found explanations for most of the "evidence".

But I understand that if the xplanations are contrary to your confirmation bias then they are ignored and discarded as swiftly as the the hollow dry tree possibility.

I've not seen what DEWs would do to a tree so I don't know. No, I didn't mean that I believed that tree was hit by lightning.

Manuel has since come under fire on social media, where a resurfaced a clip shows him discussing protecting water resources in the region.

"My motto has always been: let water connect us, not divide us," he says in the clip, adding that water should be looked at as something to be revered rather than just used.

"We can share it, but it requires true conversations about equity," he adds.

People are calling him a monster in the comments... but the clip is a resurfaced clip recorded BEFORE the fires...

More background:-

Hui Argues Maui Ditch Owner Flouts Water Allocations for Taro Growers

"A typical car fire would generate enough heat to melt the glass windows. An arson fire using an accelerant would generate much more heat, melting the windows. "

source: Auto Arson Detection, Training Key #213. International Association of Chiefs of Police--Professional Standards Division. 1974.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/DEWs?src=hashtag_click

Agreed (with the rest of your comment also).

A beginning is a very delicate time
~ Dune (1984 movie)

A beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care that the balances are correct
~ Dune (1965 book)

Quite extraordinary claims from flat-earther Stew Peters. And that very asserting tone.

THE MAUI MASSACRE- WHAT THE MEDIA ISN’T TELLING YOU

I checked Stew’s tweet and see now it’s a video.

Thoughts about it, please?

Why was book on Maui published 2 DAYS after ‘wild fires’ started?

From Leo Hohmann -

MSN, a corporate news outlet operated by Microsoft, believes it’s an “outlandish conspiracy theory**” to question how a 44-page book about the Maui “wildfire” managed to get written, edited, printed and published two days after the fires started.

If you think that’s just a little bit too speedy for a book on a tragedy to be exploited and blamed on “climate change,” then you are a conspiracy theorist, according to MSN.

Continued at link.

A Message to Maui... The Truth May Shock You

Thank you.

The answer is likely to get in ahead of the rest and make bucks. The author "Dr Miles Stones" seems to be a pseudonym and they have written 17 other short books this year alone, about a variety of different people including Hunter Biden.

With AI-generators like ChatGPT, including numerous pictures in the book (cuts down on words) and keeping it to a short length, two days isn't long.

I suspect he/she is monitoring which topics or people get "hot" in the news, and quickly writing books about it/them, with AI help, knowing there is interest and $$$$ to be made.

Interesting. From 1987:

Laser Ignition Device and Its Application to Forestry, Fire and Land Management

https://www.fs.usda.gov/research/treesearch/28116

A laser ignition device for controlled burning of forest logging slash has been developed and successfully tested. The device, which uses a kilowatt class carbon dioxide laser, operates at distances of 50 to 1500 meters. Acquisition and focus control are achieved by the use of a laser rangefinder and acquisition telescope. Additional uses for the device include back burning, selected undergrowth removal, safe ignition of oil spills, and deicing. A truck mounted version will be operational by fall 1987 and an airborne version by summer 1988.

Cop Tied To Las Vegas SHOOTING Now In Charge Of Maui Fire Investigation: Is This Another Cover Up?

Question everything.

Maui Police Chief John Pelletier was the Mass Shooting Commander during the Las Vegas massacre
Independent journalist and host of “Conspiracy Truths” on America Happens, Mindy Robinson is back with Stew to discuss the latest surrounding the mysterious Maui disaster.
The current police chief of Maui island is John Pelletier.
This is the same man who was the incident commander in charge of responding to the Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas.
This is not a coincidence.
There are so many unanswered questions about this fire and how it broke out in the first place.
Similarly, the Las Vegas shooting still has not been fully solved as there are a plethora of unanswered questions to this day.
Is John Pelletier on the scene to cover up the truth from the American people.
A large number of rich people owned houses right next to the burned out areas and their homes are still intact.
Was this a plot for the New World Order to build smart cities to enslave the public?
We must continue to ask questions even though the elutes continue to stonewall.

Contains informative information.

Cop Tied To Las Vegas SHOOTING Now In Charge Of Maui Fire Investigation: Is...

1 Like

Thank-you @Persistent. Stew Peters keeps his eye on the ball and pulls no punches for sure.

@NancyDrewberry ,
Good evening and good Sabbath wihes, you're certainly welcome, and agreed, that he does.. :slight_smile: