Matt 24:7 - EARTHQUAKES, in diverse places

Matt. 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.

The Prophet JAH tells us that the "Earth-Quakes" are NOT geographical in nature, but are the upheaval of the masses of humanity:

"...Apocalypse/Revelation chapter 6 again, in verse 12 onwards we are told that there was a great "earth-quake " (upheaval of the downtrodden masses) and the SUN (British Throne of David) became black (loses all of its power), and the MOON (British Commonwealth) became as blood and the STARS of heaven (U.S.A.) fell unto the EARTH (downtrodden people), even as a FIG tree (the Jews) casteth her untimely figs , when she is shaken of a mighty wind (in Ezekiel 13 v 11 we are told that "with a stormy wind will I rend/break down the wall of untempered mortar")..."

"... EARTH-QUAKE - Great upheaval of the EARTH..."

https://jahtruth.net/horse.htm

Multiple Buildings Collapse After Taiwan Hit By Strongest Quake In 25 Years, Tsunami Warning Issued

Several videos at link:

4/02/2024 -- M7.4 Earthquake at Taiwan West Pacific -- Unrest will spread next several days

4/02/2024 -- M7.4 Earthquake at Taiwan West Pacific -- Unrest will spread...

1 Like

Urgent! Taiwan is in chaos! 7.5 magnitude earthquake destroys the city, warning of tsunami

Urgent! Taiwan is in chaos! 7.5 magnitude earthquake destroys the city,...

Magnitude 7.4...

Perhaps a little
Of both

Sura 99

Surah 99. The Earthquake

99:1. When the Earth is shaken to her (utmost) convulsion,
99:2. And the Earth throws up her burdens (from within),
99:3. And man cries (distressed): "What is the matter with her?"-
99:4. On that Day will she declare her tidings:
99:5. For that thy Lord will have given her inspiration (Zechariah 14:4-5).
99:6. On that Day will men proceed in companies sorted out, to be shown the Deeds that they (had done).
99:7. Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it!
99:8. And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it.

Revelation

16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the Earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great (Zech. 14:4)

14:3 Then shall the "I AM" go forth, and fight against those nations, like when He fought in the day of battle (Revelation 12:7).
14:4 And his feet shall stand in that Day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the East, and the Mt. of Olives shall split in half towards the East and towards the West, and there shall be an enormous valley; and half of the Mount of Olives shall move towards the North, and half of it towards the South.
14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of My mountains; when he shall touch the valley of the mountain at the place he separated: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the "I AM" my God shall come, [and] all the holy ones with Him.

JAH

We actually felt the earthquake today

Here's a good explanation of what's going on. He's been at this fot over a decade.

2 Likes