Love.

https://twitter.com/tansuyegen/status/1546389003389247489?s=21&t=iw0dVUF35eO3spSgREraUw

4 Likes

Love's Growth. - July 7

Learn from Nature the profusion of her gifts.

As you daily realize more and more the generosity of the Divine Giver, learn increasingly to give.

Love grows by giving.

You cannot give bountifully without being filled with a sense of giving yourself with the gift, and you cannot so give without Love passing from you to the one who receives.

You are conscious, not of yourself as generous, but of the Divine Giver as bounteous beyond all human words to express.

So Love flows into you, with an intensity that is both humbling and exalting, as Love flows from you with your gift.

5 Likes

Amen

2 Likes

167. May The Force Be With You

April 26, 2022 · by . · in Social

Quotes from thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

(Find all the referenced scriptures in the online King of kings’ Bible)

1:6 Prince Michael, God’s eldest son; known by many names here on Earth, one of which is Jesus/Saviour, Commander-in-Chief of the JEDI Knights, who have been the guardians of the heavens for zillions of years; fought with his knights, using the “Light” and “The Force”, which is the force of love. God, Who is pure love and the source and controller of His “Force”; love, the greatest force in creation; defeated Lucifer and his followers, some of whom were misled, by lies, into fighting against God.

3:14 You can ALWAYS win against injustice, with enough faith, as long as you talk to God, follow His orders and have 100% faith, because He will be with you, every step of the way. That does NOT mean that it will be easy, but then no-one said that life in prison would be easy. You will have to fight, every step of the way, but, with 100% faith, you can use “The Force”, to overcome ALL obstacles. When you are doing God’s Will for you, the ENTIRE world can not stop you from winning.

3:27 It may be simple, but it is not easy. You have to PROVE yourself, and fight for your right to go home, against all odds; but with 100% faith, “The Force” will be with you, always, to protect you every step of the way, provided that you do not LOSE your faith, in His protection.

3:90 Ask Him privately, with thoughts, not words, and listen for His reply in your mind. Also ask Him to revitalize your Holy-Spirit, and reinforce it. Ask Him to come inside you, and give you the strength, to be able to do His Will and overcome Satan, by teaching you how to use “The Force”.

3:152 NEVER under-estimate the POWER of “The FORCE of spiritual (Divine) love. It is the greatest and most powerful force, in the whole of creation.
3:153 It is also important, to understand the use of “The Force” of love, in respect of health.

6:34 The ability to destroy a planet (nuclear-weapons) is insignificant, compared to the power of “The Force”.
6:35 God does not need crude, nuclear-weapons. If He just THINKS it, everyone is dead. Who do you think decides, when a person’s body will die, and then makes it happen?

8:82 Jesus also taught about the laws of Karma, with what he said to all the blind, crippled or sick people that he healed, using “The Force”. He said that because of their faith, right then, at that moment in time, their sins were forgiven them, and to GO AND SIN NO MORE. This was NOT referring to the sins of the present-lifetime that they were living. They had been very sinful; evil; arrogant and selfish, in their previous-lifetime, and so they had been locked-inside bodies that were born crippled, or blind, etc., to punish them for the evil, and harm, that they had done to others, in their previous- lifetime (John 9:2). Being blind, or crippled, etc., would not only punish them, but also teach them HUMILITY, being now dependent upon the charity of other people; perhaps even the same people they had hurt – ironic? – Divine Justice.

8:90 Jesus used “The Force” to work the miracles in the New Covenant. When you have “blind faith”; which does not really mean blind, it means 100% (total) faith in God, with your eyes (human and spiritual) WIDE-open, to all the angles from which Satan can use people to attack you; you can then become a channel for “The Force”. If you do not have blind faith, you block the channel, and “The Force” can neither flow through you, nor into you, to heal you.
8:91 “The Force” came from God and flowed through Jesus, and he directed it, into the people who had unblocked-channels (blind faith), and “The Force” cured them. God, through Jesus, ONLY cured the people who had total faith that Jesus was His Son incarnated, and that he could cure them.
8:92 Your (100%) faith (in God’s power and in me) has made you whole, and your sins (from your previous-lifetime, which caused you to be blind; crippled or sick, as a punishment in this lifetime) are forgiven you. Go and sin no more (John 9:2).

Are YOUR channels unblocked yet?

8:93 Faith is the key to the “magic” door – the door to miracles, and a God-guided life, walking always in the Healing Light, and the entrance to the Kingdom of God, and the return of your IMMORTALITY; real memory; identity and super-human powers.
8:94 Samson used “The Force” to pull down the heathen temple; David’s stone was guided by “The Force” to kill Goliath; “The Force” parted the Red Sea; etc.; etc.; etc.

10:22 On the Last-Day, everyone shall be known by his mark (Sura 7:46), just as in John’s Revelation 14:9-11, and shall be judged according to his mark. Those who wear the mark of God, in their foreheads, i.e. communicating telepathically with Him, keeping the COMMANDMENTS, and also DOING His Will – blind faith and using the eyes of their soul (3rd. eye), and “The Force” – shall survive, and those who wear the mark of Satan, in their hands, i.e. money and worldly treasures, shall die in “The Fire”.

12:9 Christ would have to do everything the hard way, just to prove to people, that, with ENOUGH FAITH, it CAN be done, by following God’s orders, using “The Force”, in Satan’s territory, and show that, one man can move a MOUNTAIN of evil, anywhere in the world, WITHOUT being able to walk on water.

13:22 Become one of my gentle, but DETERMINED, soldiers (Jedi Knights); learn The Ways of “The Force”, and help me to put the world right.

13:36 Arthur pulled the Sword from the Stone, to become king of England, when he was just a weak, humble boy, after all the bravest, and strongest knights in the land, had failed. He didn’t use his own boyish strength, to pull the Sword from the Stone, God gave him “The Force”, because he had the right qualities, to teach the others. So He gave him the “magic” Sword, and the friendship of Merlin, the wise old magician. King Arthur taught humility; honour and equality, and built a round table, so that everyone was equal, and there was no head of the table. There being no head to the table, meant that there was no position of special merit, and that the knights were all equal. He united all the warring knights, into one brotherhood, and brought peace to England, as God had planned.

6 Likes

The animal kingdom is something that never seems to fail to amaze us. But what surprises us the most is the lesson they can’t teach us to improve ourselves as human beings, as people who do nothing but bad to this world.

Animals are here to teach us the lesson of love, acceptance, friendship and most important being better. Animals build you up. People come and go. Animals stay even when people go. That’s why they have a healthy, beautiful friendship between them and they love each other no matter what kind of animals they are.

For instance, take a look at this cat and turtle who love to take naps together and have a lot of hugs. Look how thrilled the cat is to be with the turtle. How amazing is that?! So cool! Who would have thought that a cat and turtle can be friends? That is so amazing, and it makes us love animals even more.

One of the greatest gifts of life is friendship because having a friend who loves you and knows you are priceless. A friend brings out the best in you, who will prove to you that they will be there for you no matter what. Spending the day with your friend is a therapy that no money can buy!

It is known that friendship is the most authentic thing in the animal kingdom! The bond between two animals is the purest one, the most honest one and as we said the most loyal one. Pretty much like love, friendship knows no boundaries. They will help each other in hard times and have fun in their free time.

Do you think you are learning a lesson from animals? Whatever the motivation may be, beautiful friendships like these prove that animals may be far more emotionally connected than many of us believe. As complex, as they are, these funny animals also have their hilarious moments when playing with their friend.

cats are very social animals, and they are known to have friendship with other animals believe or not they can even form friendships with dogs. Cats don’t mind what you look like, dress like, what language you speak or do in your free time. All they care about is how you treat them. Talk about getting down to what truly matters! Be similar to a cat and look behind the human trappings to the person inside. Animals are amazing teachers!

4 Likes

Amen. And also with you.

Thank you kindly.

2 Likes

What a wonderful beautiful piece :slight_smile: thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

@Nam ,
You are certainly welcome, Thank-you.

Reach out with "blind faith" and feel the aura, feel the warmth surrounding you.

2 Likes

You are most welcome.

1 Like

@Nam ,
Agreed.

It is a privilege to know real Love and truly a gift from God.

It is a blessing to know you as a sister/friend. Friendship is a beautiful thing!

3 Likes

Very priceless gift.

Same here, we are filled with joy :slight_smile: not forgetting the original/teacher of love our sweet Lord Christ Jesus, what a gift we all have!

2 Likes

@Nam ,

Thank-you.

Agreed. :rose:

1 Like

Love in the Unlovely. - August 5

Love to all must mark all you do if you own Me Lord, and if you would be a true follower of Me.

"His banner over me was Love." Those words express not only the loving Protection round you, but the banner under which you march as soldiers of Me, your Captain.

It serves to remind you of that for which you stand before the world. It is in Love's Name you march. In Love's Name you conquer. It is Love you are to take into the unlovely places of the world. It is the only equipment you need.

3 Likes

Walk in My Love. - September 8

When supply seems to have failed, you must know it has not done so. But you must, at the same time, look around to see what you can give away. Give away something.

There is always a stagnation, a blockage, when supply seems short. Your giving clears that away, and lets the Spirit of My Supply flow clear.

A consciousness of My Presence as Love makes all Life different. The consciousness of Me means the opening of your whole nature to Me, and that brings relief. Relief brings Peace. Peace brings Joy. The "Peace that passeth all understanding" and the "Joy no man taketh from you."

Beyond all words is My Love and Care for you. Be sure of it. Rejoice in it. Walk in My Love . These words mean much. There is a joy, a spring, a gladness in the walk of those who walk in My Love. That walk becomes a glad conquering and triumphant march. So walk.

Ephesians 4:1-3 (the whole sentence) – I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another IN LOVE; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

3 Likes
  1. YOU shall love one another as much as I love you and in the same way - spiritually not physically - John 15 v 13. IF you DO this, ALL men will KNOW that you ARE my disciples and are exercising and learning "Self" discipline - Discipleship.
2 Likes

Love Heals. - September 29

You are asking to be used by Me to heal, but you are asking for the fruit before the root has become established, and the tree has grown to its stature.

With the elimination of ‘Self’, and obedience to My Will, your Power in the Spirit world will naturally grow. Thus you will assuredly gain, in that world, the control that others seek to have on the material plane.

But you must forego all desire for control or recognition on that lower plane. As you cannot serve two masters, so neither can you operate on two planes.

Your Love must grow by dwelling with Me. It was My overflowing Love that healed.

5 Likes

1 Like

Radiate Joy. - November 21

Not only must you rejoice, but your Joy must be made manifest. "Known unto all men." A candle must not be set under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that it may give light to all who are in the house.

Men must see and know your Joy, and seeing it, know, without any doubt, that it springs from trust in Me, from living with Me.

The hard dull way of resignation is not My Way. When I entered Jerusalem, knowing well that scorn and reviling and death awaited Me, it was with cries of Hosanna, and with a triumphal procession. Not just a few "Lost Cause" followers creeping with Me into the City. There was no note of sadness in My Last Supper Talk with My disciples, and "when we had sung a psalm" we went out unto the Mount of Olives.

So trust, so conquer, so joy. Love colours The Way. Love takes the sting out of the wind of adversity.

Love. Love. Love of Me. The consciousness of My Presence, and that of My Father. We are one, and He - God - is Love.

1 Like

ODA – Jedi Master – God Calling and God at Eventide JAHTruth.net/yodas

Read together with The Way home or face The Fire for the meaning of life here on planet Earth.

Please note – The adverts are not by this author

GC-Perfect Love. - December 19

Our Lord, give us that Perfect Love of Thee that casts out all fear.

Never let yourselves fear anybody or anything. No fear of My failing you. No fear that your faith will fail you. No fear of poverty or loneliness. No fear of not knowing the way. No fear of others. No fear of their misunderstanding.

But, My children, this absolute casting out of fear is the result of a Perfect Love, a perfect Love of Me and My Father. Speak to Me about everything. Listen to Me at all times. Feel My tender nearness, substituting at once some thought of Me for the fear.

The powers of evil watch you as a besieging force would watch a guarded city - the object being always to find some weak spot, attack that, and so gain an entrance. So evil lurks around you, and seeks to surprise you in some fear.

The fear may have been only a small one, but it affords evil a weak spot of attack and entrance, and then rushing-in, come despondency, doubt of Me, and so many others sins. Pray, My beloved children, for that Perfect Love of Me that indeed casts out all fear.