Love all, Serve all, and Remember JAH

The Glowing Heart. - November 9

Think of the Walk to Emmaus, think of the feast of revelation that followed, of the understanding Friendship that was the result. How much I, their Lord, their Risen Lord, had explained to My two disciples during that walk. So much that was mystery to them became clear as we went along the way.

Yet not as their Master did I become known, until in the Breaking of Bread I revealed Myself. In speaking of Me afterwards they said, "Did not our hearts burn within us when He talked with us by the way."

So do not fret if all that I can be to you is not yet revealed. Walk with Me, talk with Me, invite Me to be your guest, and leave to Me My moment of self-revelation. I want each day to be a walk with Me.

Do you not feel, even now, your hearts burn within you, as if with the glow of anticipation?

https://jahtruth.net/emmau2.htm

1 Like

It is said that soon after his enlightenment the Buddha passed a man on the road who was struck by the Buddha’s extraordinary radiance and peaceful presence.

The man stopped and asked, “My friend, what are you? Are you a celestial being or a god?”
“No,” said the Buddha.

“Well, then are you some kind of magician or wizard?”
Again the Buddha answered, “No.”

“Are you a man?”
“No.”

“Well, my friend, then what are you?”
The Buddha replied, “I am awake.”

Below is from: The Terms Buddha & Christ - Explained.

Buddha is NOT a name, it is a descriptive title and means "The Awakened; Anointed or Enlightened One", which is exactly the same meaning as the word "Messiah" has in Hebrew - "Christos" in Greek - "Christ" in English, which are also NOT names but are, like the word Buddha, descriptive titles, as is the word Jesus, which simply means Saviour.

Prince Sedata (who, on achieving enlightenment, became known as the Buddha) rejected his former life of luxury to seek enlightenment. He went first to the opposite extreme and became an ascetic, which made him physically ill; then found The middle (straight and equal) Way of God (Deut. 30:15-16*), and thereby restored his body to health.

• Deuteronomy 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
    30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
    7:15 And the "I AM" will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all [them] that hate thee.

Sedata was then tempted by the five (seven really) deceptively innocent looking daughters of Marah/Lucifer/Iblis the lord of darkness:- Pride (Arrogance); Greed (Avarice); Fear (or Hate or Anger); Ignorance (of the real truth about your "Self") and Desire (Lust or Covetousness) (the other two are Sloth and Gluttony) - "The Seven Deadly Sins". The lord of darkness (Marah - Lucifer - Iblis - Satan) had sent them to tempt Sedata away from his search, but Sedata overcame* them.

• Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the Tree of Life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
    Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
    4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him ONLY shalt thou serve.
    4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

"Darkness" had tried to tempt Sedata, in the cleverest of ways, by disguising the temptations of life in the simplest forms but Sedata was looking beyond form, beyond the present. Now "Darkness" was enraged, and sent an army of demons to try to attack Sedata, but he stayed calm and at peace with God and was defended by God because of his total (blind) Faith (The Shield - Ephesians 6:16; Genesis 15:1) and the consequent lack of fear that such Faith (Trust) gives.

His human body then said to him (his Being), "You who go where no-one else will dare. Will you be my god?"

Sedata said, "Architect. Finally I have met you. You will not rebuild your house (my human prison - my "Self") again."

His human body replied, deviously, "But I am your house and you live in me."

Sedata said to lord Darkness (Lucifer the Devil), "Oh lord of my own ego ("Self"), you are pure illusion (deceit and lies - the word devil means liar), you do not exist (you will no longer deceive my "Self" with your lies because my "Self" is crucified and it no longer exists). The earth (from which the human "Self" was created) is my witness."

The teaching of Buddha, not that of the Buddhist religion, in relation to the body and the soul (Being) and crucifixion of "Self" is identical to the teaching of Christ, not the teaching of the Christian religion.

Prince Sedata won the battle against an army of demons (in the "cave" or "cavern of the mind"*), just through "The Force" of His Love and the great compassion he had found. He achieved the great calm that follows detachment from emotions (which are all human and destructive of good and belong to the "Self"). He had reached beyond his "Self", he was beyond happiness or pain, separate from judgement, able to see beyond the human universe. Sedata had seen the ultimate reality of all things, he had understood that every movement in the Universe is an effect, provoked by a cause. He knew that there was no salvation without compassion for every other living thing; from that moment on Sedata was called "the Buddha" - "the Awakened or Enlightened One". JAH - The Enlightened One.

• Genesis 6:5 And "I AM" saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

P.S. Would you like me to teach YOU the TRUTH that Satan, using ALL of the organised religions, has hidden from you? Read "The Way home or face The Fire" and then digest and Live it. The Terms Buddha & Christ - Explained.

3 Likes

171. The Present is the Gift from God

November 14, 2022 · by . · in Spiritual/Prophecy/Religion

YODA – Jedi Master – God Calling and God at Eventide JAHTruth.net/yodas

Read together with The Way home or face The Fire for the meaning of life here on planet Earth.

Please note – The adverts are not by this author

Draw Near. - February 29

How little man knows and senses My need! My need of Love and companionship.

I came "to draw men unto Me," and sweet it is to feel hearts drawing near in Love, not for help, as much as for tender comradeship.

Many know the need of man; few know the need of Christ.

JAH

2 Likes

A Love-Home. - January 9

Hush earth's desires that you miss not My Footfall.

It brings the strength of a warrior, and the eagerness of a Lover.

Let your heart thrill with the glad, "He comes." Forsake all thought but the thought of Me as I enter. Soul-rest and heart-comfort I bring. Forget all else.

Let Me lift the burden from your shoulders, My burden, borne for you. Here in quiet, we will rest, while you are reinvigorated.

Poor dwelling, you feel, for the King of kings. Yet I see your Home of Love as Love has made it. I come from locked doors, where youth is trying to live without Me; where old age, ever refusing to answer My pleading and knocking, now hears Me no more, and sits silent and alone.

Comfort Me, My children. Make of your hearts a Love-Home for the Man of Sorrows, still so often despised and rejected of men. Yet I would turn their sorrow into joy.

2 Likes

Gibraltar Apes Shine

Barbary Macaques of Gibraltar (wildlife photography)

A wonderful selection of photographs of these fine animals from two trips in 2011 and 2017. Accompanied by a Buddhist version of the spiritual "This Little Light of Mine" by Harry Dixon Loes, a song sung at Plum Village.

1 Like

Revelations 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, AlleluJAH: for the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth.

This means "praise JAH" a shortened form of Jehovah.

1 Like

Psalm 111:1 Praise ye the "I AM". I will praise the "I AM" with [my] whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and [in] the congregation.

1 Like

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

Low Ambitions. - January 28

Fear not. Do not fear to be busy. You are the servant of all. "He that would be the greatest among you, let him be the servant of all."

Service is the word of My disciples. I served indeed the humblest, the lowliest. I was at their command. My highest Powers were at their service.

Be used. Be used by all, by the lowest, the smallest. How best can you serve? Let that be your daily seeking, not how best can you be served.

Truly man's thoughts are not God's Thoughts, nor man's ways, God's Ways. When you seek to follow Me in all, it frequently means a complete reversion of the way of the world you have hitherto followed. But it is a reversion that leads to boundless happiness and peace.

Look around you, read what is being written. What do you find? Do the aims and ambitions that man strives for bring peace, or the world's awards bring heart-rest and happiness? No! indeed, man is at war with man. Those whom the world has most rewarded, with name, fame, honour, wealth, are weary and disappointed.

And yet, to the listening ear, above the jangle of the world's discordant cries, there echoes down the 1900 years My Message, "Come unto Me all ye that are weary and heavy laden and I will give you Rest."

And the weary and disappointed who listen and turn to Me find indeed that Rest. Joy of the Weary I am, Music to the Heart I am, Health to the Sick, Wealth to the Poor, Food to the Hungry, Home to the Wanderer, Rapture to the Jaded, Love to the Lonely.

There is not one want of the soul, that I do not supply for the asking, and to you too, I long to be all.

2 Likes

John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in The Law, and the Prophets, did write, Jesus the Nazarite, the son of Joseph. (Genesis 49:22-24)

2 Likes

Courage. - March 19
I am here. Fear not. Can you really trust Me? I am a God of Power, as well as a Man of Love, so human, yet so Divine.
Just trust. I cannot, and I will not fail you. All is well. Courage.
Many are praying for you both.

2 Likes