Love all, Serve all, and Remember JAH

Amen.
1 John 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady (Mary) and her CHILDREN, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the Truth (Heb. Nazir - Jesus Nazir);
1:2 For the Truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, [and] peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus+Christ, (Christ the spirit-Being) the Son of the Father (not the son of Mary), in truth and love.

4 Likes

Quatrain 4,29

Le Sol cach eclipse par Mercure,
Ne sera mis que pour le ciel second:
De Vulcan Hermes sera faicte pasture,
Sol sera veu peur, rutiland & blond.

The Sun (Christ ) hidden eclipsed by Mercury
(Elijah )

Will be placed only second in heaven:

Of the Earth-shaking Messenger will be made shepherd (John 10:1-18; Q. 6,100; Q. 10,72),

The Sun (Christ) will be seen pure, glowing and golden.

3 Likes

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

4 Likes

God Calling- Love Your Servants. - April 16

Love, love, love. Tender love is the secret. Love those you are training, love those who work with you, love those who serve you.

Dwell on that thought - God is Love. Link it up with My "I and The Father are as One." Dwell on My actions on Earth. See in them Love in operation.

If it was God Who so acted, then it was Love, Perfect Love, performed those actions, those wonders. Then you, too, must put Love (God) into action in your lives. Perfect Love means perfect forgiveness. Lo, My children, you see that where God is there can be no lack of forgiveness, for that is really lack of love.

God is Love . . . . . . . . . no judging
God is Love . . . . . . . . . no resentment
God is Love . . . . . . . . . all patience
God is Love . . . . . . . . . all power
God is Love . . . . . . . . . all supply

All you need to have is love to God and man. Love to God ensures obedience to every wish, every Command. Love is the fulfilling of all Law.

Pray much for love.

3 Likes

Matt. 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their churches, and preaching the gospel of the Kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Healing Power of Christ

3 Likes
5 Likes

Lord of Joy. - May 12

THE UNSPEAKABLE JOY offered Himself for joyful recognition.

This is a further stage of development.

You enter upon it when you realize that I was the expression in time of the Joy of all Eternity. That joy I offered to all who would see in My Way the path of Joy, and who would hail Me, not only as the Man of Sorrows but as the Lord of Joy.

This truth becomes known to those only who give joyful recognition to this all-amazing, all-sustaining, all-revealing JOY.

3 Likes

Dear Lord,

Long I sought thee - J. Allen

Long I sought thee, Spirit holy,
Master Spirit, meek and lowly;
Sought thee with a silent sorrow, brooding o’er the woes of men ;
Vainly sought thy yoke of meekness
’Neath the weight of woe and weakness;
Finding not, yet in my failing, seeking o’er and o’er again.

In unrest and doubt and sadness
Dwelt I, yet I knew thy Gladness
Waited somewhere ; somewhere greeted torn and sorrowing hearts like mine ;
Knew that somehow I should find thee,
Leaving sin and woe behind me,
And at last thy Love would bid me enter into Rest divine.

Hatred, mockery, and reviling
Scorched my seeking soul, defiling
That which should have been thy Temple, wherein thou should’st move and dwell ;
Praying, striving, hoping, calling ;
Suffering, sorrowing in my falling,
Still I sought thee, groping blindly in the gloomy depths of hell.

And I sought thee till I found thee;
And the dark Powers all around me
Fled and left me silent, peaceful, brooding o’er thy holy themes ;
From within me and without me
Fled they when I ceased to doubt thee ;
And I found thee in thy Glory, mighty Master of my dreams !

Yea, I found thee, Spirit holy,
Beautiful and pure and lowly;
Found thy Joy and Peace and Gladness ; found thee in thy House of Rest;
Found thy strength in Love and Meekness,
And my pain and woe and weakness
Left me, and I walked the Pathway trodden only by the blest.

Long Live The King.

5 Likes

If they only knew... (would they believe???)

3 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow ,
Thank-you.

A beautiful prayer... if only they knew the solution, JAH, and it's certainly not satan's war tactics (divide and conquer).

2 Likes

My Mark! - June 11

O Lord, we thank Thee for Thy great gift of Peace.

That is the Peace that only I can give in the midst of a restless world and surrounded by trouble and difficulty. To know that Peace is to have received the stamp of the Kingdom - the mark of the Lord Christ Jesus. My Mark.

When you have learned that Peace you are fit to judge of true values, the values of the Kingdom, and the values of all the world has to offer.

That Peace is loving faith and rest.

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Prophet EliJAH Arrested by Satanists in Scotland (2017)

2 Likes

A cherished Love song:

Christ has done just that, gone to the ends of the world to make us feel His Love. :heart:

ONE Love

1 Like

Love is "Self"-sacrifice.

On the other hand; as Jesus demonstrated when he gave his life voluntarily for the benefit of everyone else; if you take exactly the same hundred people of whom you are one and everybody, including you, now puts everyone else first, before their "Self", then each individual, including you , wins ninety-nine times , because each individual has ninety-nine other people putting them first.

The Laws and Principles of Government , given by the Ruler of The Universe, via Moses, are what have maintained peace in the Universe for Eternity. If you want to be pardoned and released from this lunatic-asylum prison-planet, and from your human organic-computer prison-cell and go home , back out into the Universe, back to where you came from and live forever, with your real family and friends, then you have to learn those Laws and Principles here and PROVE that you can keep and live by them, here under all and extreme conditions and temptations, before you can be trusted and released. The Messiah said in Revelation chapter 2 verses 26, 28, "To him that overcomes and keeps MY works unto The End, ........ will I give the Morning Star."

I will give you an easy illustration for you to be able to better understand this Universal Principle :-

If you have a hundred people of whom you are one and each person puts themself first and is out for themself and what they can get, then all you will ever have is competition, strife, violence and war.

The strong will oppress the weak. The rich will oppress the poor. The clever will oppress the not so clever and there will be continual struggle for survival, leading to crime, violence, war and eventually total annihilation. Armageddon . How can there NOT be?

On the other hand; as Jesus demonstrated when he gave his life voluntarily for the benefit of everyone else; if you take exactly the same hundred people of whom you are one and everybody, including you, now puts everyone else first, before their "Self", then each individual, including you , wins ninety-nine times , because each individual has ninety-nine other people putting them first.

However, it will not work unless every single person does it because one bad apple RUINS the whole barrel.

To explain even more clearly still, in terms that everyone should be able to understand, if they want to understand, one human family can amass an absolute fortune, under selfish, fraudulent , illegal laws; in the space of two hundred Earth years; and, in so doing , make millions of other people POOR and miserable .

Imagine what would happen IF they were NOT human and lived for ever (zillions of years). How many poor people, and wars, and how much havoc; strife and misery could they then create?

That is why you were sent here and are still here on this prison-planet because you are NOT really human and have never RE -learned those "Universal Principles " as you were COMMANDED to "on pain of death" and if you were released YOU would cause the very havoc that I have just told you about.

God explained to you , via Moses, that those of you who will not LIVE by those Principles and The Law will DIE by The Law , and, contrary (the opposite ) to what you have been told by priests of all denominations, He always says what He means and HE MEANS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAYS .

Perhaps now you can see why God abolished the priesthood except for The High-Priest, for all time, after the order of Melchizedek.

In the very little time that you have left to learn the New Song , before Execution-Day arrives; for those who are still committing treason; you had, if YOU want to survive , better REPENT and start learning to sing The New Song , "for the Kingdom of God IS AT HAND." - on The Rock (Gibraltar) - FIRST (Isaiah 42).
You will be unable to do that without reading, digesting and L iving "The Way home or face The Fire " by this author . Excerpted from The New Song

2 Likes

Help Me. - September 19

Help Me to save your fellow-man, as dear to Me as you are.

Do you not care that he should pass Me by? Do you not care that he should pass Me by?

Do you not care that he is lonely, hungry, desperate and far from the fold?

3 Likes

Gibraltar apes say to me stop beating ourselves up love each other can’t be selfish -

Gibraltar apes say to me stop beating ourselves up love each other can’t be...

Why has Christ chosen Gibraltar?

How safe is Gibraltar and its Brit-ish Sovereignty?

1 Like

Wonderful Friendship. - November 9

Think of Me as a Friend, but realize, too, the wonder of the Friendship. As soon as man gives Me not only worship and honour, obedience, allegiance, but loving understanding, then he becomes My Friend, even as I am his.

What I can do for you. Yes! but also what we can do for each other. What you can do for Me.

Your service becomes so different when you feel I count on your great friendship to do this or that for Me. . . .

Dwell more, much more, on this thought of you as My friends, and of the sweetness of My knowing where I can turn for Love, for understanding, for help.

1 Like