LONDON PROTESTS: Unite for Freedom – London Protest News – Resist and Act for Freedom – Worldwide Freedom

Yes i watched it and was quite shocked of the power this qinetiq(weird name) corporation has and the involvment they had or have in the Wuhan lab. They make it seem like the queen is really the head of the snake and is playing a huge part of what's going on right now but at the same time they are not quite sure but she is definitely letting these people do as they please as long as they pay their"taxes". Just wondered if anyone in here heard of this before or could confirm it in anyway. I will do some more digging and see what I can find. Did you listen to it? Or watch it...:slightly_smiling_face: Just realized there is a part 2 as well, going to listen to it now https://videos.files.wordpress.com/lBnGV87u/q-is-for-the-queens-qinetiq-pt2_hd.mp4

And sorry if I put this in the wrong topic. But I couldn't create a new one for some reason and I don't know why because I'm relatively new here.

This interview blew my mind, if you find it interesting please share it more professionally than me :joy: or tell me what you think of it.

Seems like the interview was hosted on https://aim4truth.org/

Peace and Love my friends

I just listened to both parts 1 and 2. Very informative. Thank-you.

1 Like

Another Event Today 26 June – 1 p.m.

From - saveourrights.uk/work-with-us/

BREAKING: UK Supreme Court backs protestors, citizens’ rights

Anti-Lockdown Protest - London Highlights 26/6/21

Under 5 mins - Highlights 26th June London Freedom Protest

The Boris Nazi Variant
The Boris Nazi Variant

Live - Freedom March in London:

Hugo Talks - London Overwhelmed with Massive Protest (4min):

1 Like

Yesterday’s lockdown march – the biggest by far

FINALLY, finally, the MSM has been shamed into covering yesterday’s latest and biggest by far anti-lockdown protest. This time some of them reported the huge crowds that massed in central London yesterday to protest against coercive vaccination, lockdown mandates and Matt Hancock...Meanwhile only a broadcaster as skilled the BBC in fake news and misleading reporting could have achieved its ‘box ticked’ non-coverage of this massive rally.

See link for photos and videos and Kathy Gyngell report.

1 Like

Huge turn out in London protests

2 Likes

19 July Freedom Day Protest in London

‘Unity Is Freedom’: Anti-lockdown protesters rally in London as Covid-19 restrictions lifted in England (VIDEOS)

https://www.rt.com/uk/529625-lockdown-rally-london-freedom/

From Off Guardian -

Nobody in the press seems very excited about that. The Guardian reports on the “economic chaos” and the mathematical models predicting disaster. The Financial Times calls it “surrender day”. Reuters go with “anxiety day”. CNN call it a “huge gamble”. Nature says that “researchers” find it “alarming”.

They’re desperately trying to re-stoke a year-old panic by reporting rising numbers of “cases” as if that’s measure with any kind of meaning.

Police Officers Seeing The Light:

@GillianMcKeith Twitter

#londonprotest The People ask the Police to move back and the Police oblige. The Police move back. The Police need to stand down. The lives of the children and grandchildren are at stake. Choose Truth! Choose Freedom. #NoVaccinePassportsAnywhere

See video at twitter link.

AND

LONDON :uk: Police remove their helmets

See video at the Telegram link of Robin Monotti Channel + Mike Yeadon.

2 Likes

Good news! It's refreshing.

1 Like

UK Police Filmed Beating Anti-Lockdown Protestors Black and Blue on ‘Freedom Day’

As we previously noted, while the UK government has claimed to have lifted restrictions, the use of masks and social distancing continues, as does government tracking and forced quarantines, along with the aforementioned introduction of vaccine passports.

It’s the complete antithesis/opposite of freedom.

Continued at the link.

2 Likes

24 July 2021 World Wide Rally for Freedom

London
Trafalgar Square
1 p.m.

London Protest July 24

Also - Videos of Australian protest are being shared.

1 Like

Thousands of anti-vaccine protesters gather in London

A former nurse also urged her supporters to take down the names of medical staff.

Kate Shemirani, who was struck off by the Nursing and Midwifery Council last month for spreading Covid misinformation, said: “Get their names. Email them to me. With a group of lawyers, we are collecting all that. At the Nuremburg Trials the doctors and nurses stood trial and they hung. If you are a doctor or a nurse, now is the time to get off that bus… and stand with us the people.”

London major Sadiq Khan described her comments as “utterly appalling”. He tweeted: “I have raised it directly with the Met Police. Our NHS staff are the heroes of this pandemic and Londoners from across this city roundly reject this hate.

1 Like

British Attorney Anna de Buisseret Sets Record Straight On Kate Shemirani's Comments Regarding Nazis, Nuremberg & Hangings

The United Kingdom media is up in arms over The Sons of Liberty’s health and wellness expert Kate Shemirani’s reminding doctors and nurses administering the deadly experimental COVID shots without informed consent. In reminding the people of what took place at Nuremberg and the ultimate justice administered to those involved, many of which were doctors and nurses, she also declared she was firing and offensive salvo to start holding doctors and nurses accountable for their involvement in genocide. She also called for them to repent by “getting off that bus.” Now, a British attorney has spoken out and corrected the Mockingbird media and the criminal mayor of London’s calls for her to be investigated, as well as those who have issued criminal death threats against Shemirani.
Attorney Anna de Buisseret made the following comments on Telegram.

“As a senior UK lawyer myself, I have listened to and read the comments about what Ms Shemarani is saying.

She’s referring to the Doctors and Nurses Trials held in Nuremberg during the 1940s onwards in which numerous doctors and nurses were found liable and guilty for countless deaths from injections and other medical procedures.

The sentence handed down by the Judges was imprisonment or the death penalty (by hanging) for those found guilty.

So she is stating the facts of the Nuremberg Trials.

The current law is set out in the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.

The sentences for breaches of the Rome Statute are contained in the Statute.

Breaches of the Nuremberg Code will fall within various laws both civil and criminal.

““On December 9, 1946, an American military tribunal opened criminal proceedings against 23 leading German physicians and administrators for their willing participation in war crimes and crimes against humanity.

This was Case #1 of the Subsequent Nuremberg Proceedings.

Brigadier General Telford Taylor was Chief of Counsel during the Doctors Trial. In Taylor’s own words, from the opening statement by the prosecution:

“The defendants in this case are charged with murders, tortures, and other atrocities committed in the name of medical science.

The victims of these crimes are numbered in the hundreds of thousands.
The Judgments from these Trials should be read by anyone conducting medical procedures to ensure that they are not in breach of the law.

If the idea that the death sentence would be handed down to a perpetrator is something that people are concerned about, I invite you to read the case law yourself on the law.

In particular, Montgomery v Lanarkshire NHS Trust 2015 and Bell v Tavistock 2020.

And the Nuremberg judgments.”

Anna de Buisseret.

1 Like

A Tale Of Two Protests

Over the past two-days, protests continue and the media continue to ignore these protests.

March footage (30sec):

“ ENOUGH IS ENOUGH “ pressure group have organized a DEMONSTRATION on Monday 1st November starting at 530pm at Casemates Square the said demonstration is jointly supported by both the VOICE OF GIBRALTAR GROUP & The COMMUNITY CARE ACTION group plus hundreds of individuals who have shown their intentions of joining the demonstration which is merely to show PEACEFULLY our discontent & dissatisfaction at the way our Government are handling many issues as below
The Shambles of the TRAFIC & PARKING issue
The secrecy of the GIBEXIT TREATY
The Unfair changes without proper notice in the Community Care benefits
The Chaos that is going on within the GHA
The incompetence of the Housing saga
The Negilgence of the Environment of Gibraltar by polluting its Air, Sea & Land by its construction & sewage etc etc
The lack of TRANSPARENCY in all departments
The disarray of all Government counters still not opened after the Covid Pandemic
The list is endless including the failures to fulfill many promises that were promised not only in the last 2019 elections manifesto but also those in the 2011 & 2015

We trust we can count on YOUR support for your childrens' future happiness and livelihood!
1st November 5.30
Casemates

1 Like

Ignore the fake-news media. Not in the sense of letting them get away with it.

In America, President Trump is launching a media platform that is reported as being more than just a social media platform.

20th November London Worldwide Freedom Rally

Worldwide Freedom Day Nov 20

Live-Stream by Resistance GB has already been removed from You-Tube. Linked deleted.

Thousands Brits protest in front of Australia House in London:

Another live-stream channel:

'No Vax Passports!' London protest erupts as thousands flood Oxford Street in Covid fury

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1524445/London-protests-latest-Oxford-Street-vaccine-passport-lockdown-UK-Covid-updates

A crowd of thousands of protestors is marching through Oxford Street in London demanding NHS Covid passes be abolished. The demonstration is part of a World Wide Demo of more than 160 cities. Alan Miller, an activist from the group Together, an alliance "united in opposition to the unnecessary authoritarian Government response to COVID-19" posted a video on Twitter saying: "We're going to keep on fighting."

He continues: "No vaccine passports, no vaccine mandates, stand together."

Together's areas of concern are vaccine passport; child vaccination; the Coronavirus Act 2020, which they say "should be repealed and not renewed"; "No Jab, No Job" policies; mandatory mass testing; lockdowns, and the lack of an open debate about the pandemic.

A statement on the alliance's website reads: "Government has used its powers, through bodies like Ofcom, to shut down discussion of their policies, stifling voices with alternative strategies.

Alan Miller, co-founder of Together, told Express: "It’s fantastic to be out with so many people who've come from far and wide to say no to vaccine passports and no to mandatory vaccinations.

"We need our Normal back now.

"We’ll keep insisting upon it Together.

"That's why we ask everyone to sign TogetherDeclaration.org and tell your MP what you think."

"We need to be free to disagree to find the best solutions and outcomes for all."

More at link, including photos.

Veteran's leading the protest in London - Source

Oftentimes, YouTube videos are taken down like the above link posted yesterday (will see if there is a replacement. Here is footage on other video platforms -

'No Vax Passports!' Hugh Protest in London

1 Like

Dec 18 – Thousands gather in London's Parliament Square to protest against Covid-19 restrictions

A demonstration against mandatory vaccinations has been organised by "Take a Stand London", "Save our Rights" and "The Great Reopening", along with other protest groups from 12pm at Parliament Square in Westminster. The protest is supported by an umbrella movement called the "Together Declaration", with 170,000 signatures including business, religious and campaign leaders, as well as MPs, which is campaigning against mandatory vaccinations as well as an end to vaccine passports and mass testing.

GB News London reporter Alice Porter is in the capital as anti-lockdown protesters march through the streets.

'More people who were on the fence are now taking the streets and are protesting over any future restrictions that may come into place'

Alex Belfield - This should be a wake up call

Protesters in London chant 'We stand together' as they surround the police

London will NOT Comply (You'll Never Walk Alone)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vNPKOaiUnNJI/

Reports of crowd numbers vary:

Police attempting to move people out of the road in Parliament Square… numbers are swelling and I think we will hit at least 500k today folks! – Telegram: Contact @worlddoctorsalliance

We can act now!