Letter to the People of Gibraltar 3

Download a PDF of the below 02-08-15 Letter to Gibraltar 3.pdf (392.6 KB)

From JAH

People of Gibraltar, 15/8/02

I wish you all well and to be in good spirit.

Some of you might be scratching your heads, wondering why the Spanish government is so obsessed, about what, to most people in the world, is just a large lump of Rock and why there is this absolutely unyielding determination by Spanish politicians to take it over, and why the British politicians are treacherously working with them, betraying you, aided by the pope who has refused to visit and help you, as has "the Pretender" Elizabeth Mountbatten, also known by the aliases "Windsor" and "QE2". On the face of it, to non-Gibraltarians, world-wide, it seems illogical and very much ado about nothing.

Others of you might be equally wondering why I should have come to Gibraltar, of all places, to live amongst you for ten years and have constantly sought to help you, warning you for 14 years about the British governments' treachery, and that I am the only person who can solve the sovereignty question permanently, and help you to become prosperous and free from oppression and I have suffered, being ignored, sometimes ridiculed and attacked for my concern for you. Some things never change.

I am therefore going to explain it to you, in detail, by using quotes from Holy Scripture in a way you will never have been shown before, and that should make it crystal clear for you just why all this is really happening, and who is really behind it all and why, and that the humans I have mentioned above are all being used by Satan to try to thwart God's Plan for the Defence and Salvation of His Faithful and Elect in Gibraltar. Those of you who don't like to read the Bible, please, just for once in your life, do not be put off and please take the time to study this, or you will never understand why this is all happening to you, and thereby allow it to continue, and get worse. Those of you who doubt my identity, just ask yourself, this: if I am not really who I say, why else would all of this be happening to you, and how would I know 15 years in advance not only what was really happening, but also going to happen and how to explain it to you and show it you in The Bible prophecies, that were written thousands of years in advance?

God says Gibraltar is going to be enlarged and governed by God's Lawgiver.

King of kings’ Bible - Genesis 49:8 Judah, thou [art he] whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand [shall be] in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee (the royal line of David, but only UNTIL Shiloh comes).
49:9 Judah [is] a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh (Christ) comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].
49:11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt (the children of Ishmael) unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:

King of kings’ Bible - Genesis 49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall (colonisation):
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him:
49:24 But his bow abode in strength (the bowmen of England), and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from THERE [is] The Shepherd [Christ]**, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(Daniel 2:34-5; 45)

** Also at www.angelfire.com/theforce/jah/emmau2.htm

King of kings’ Bible - Deuteronomy 33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph (Ephraim***), and the CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).

*** King of kings’ Bible - Genesis 48:20 And he (Jacob/Israel) blessed them that day, saying, In thee [Joseph] shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee (Israel) as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.
49:26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they (the blessings) shall be on the head of Joseph, and the crown [of Israel] on the head of him that was separate from his brethren (ch. 37:7-11).
King of kings’ Bible - Deuteronomy 33:20 And of Gad (Gibraltarians are Gadites) he said, Blessed [be] he that enlargeth Gad (Gibraltar): he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the branch with the crown on his head.
33:21 And he provided the first part for himself, because there (Gibraltar), [in] the position of The Lawgiver, [was he] seated; and he came to the heads of the people, he executed the Justice of the "I AM", and His Judgments with Israel (the British peoples).

King of kings’ Bible - Isaiah 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the Knowledge of the "I AM", as the waters cover the sea.

11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an Ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest (Matthew 11:28-30) shall be glorious.

11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the "islands of the sea".

11:12 And He shall set up an Ensign for the nations, and [Shiloh] (Christ) shall assemble the outcasts of Israel (the Britsh and related peoples), and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

11:13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

King of kings' Bible - Isaiah 42:1 Behold My servant, whom I uphold; Mine "Elect", [in whom] My soul delighteth; I have put My Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth Judgment to the Gentiles.

42:2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

42:3 A bruised reed he shall not break, and the smoking flax he shall not quench: he shall bring forth True Judgment.

42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, until he hath set True Judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His Law.

42:5 Thus saith God the "I AM", He that created the heavens, and stretched them out; He that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and Spirit to them that walk therein:

42:6 I the "I AM" have called thee in Righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a Covenant of the people, for a Light to the Gentiles;

42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from this prison [planet], [and] them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

42:8 I [am] the "I AM": that [is] My name: and My glory I will not give to another, neither My praise to graven images.

42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

42:10 Sing unto the "I AM" the "New Song" (Rev. 5:9; 14:3; 15:3), [and] His praise from the "end of the earth", ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

42:11 Let the "wilderness" and the cities thereof lift up [their voice], the villages [that] Darkness doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the Rock (Gibraltar) sing (the "New Song"), let them shout from the top of the mountain.

42:12 Let them give glory unto the "I AM", and declare His praise in the islands.

42:13 The "I AM" shall go forth as a mighty man, He shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: He shall cry, yea, roar; He shall prevail against His enemies.

42:14 I have a long time held My peace; I have been still, [and] refrained Myself: [now] will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.

42:15 I will lay waste "mountains" (governments) and "hills" (Enoch 46:3), and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

42:16 And I will bring the "blind" by a way [that] they knew not; I will lead them in paths [that] they have not known: I will make darkness Light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do for them, and not forsake them.

42:17 They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, they that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye [are] our gods.

42:18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.

42:19 Who [is] blind, but My servant? or deaf, as My messenger [that] I sent? who [is] as blind as [he that thinks he is] perfect, and blind as the "I AM"'s servant (Israel)?

42:20 Seeing many things, but thou takest no notice; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

42:21 The "I AM" is well pleased for His Righteousness' sake; He will magnify The Law, and make [it] honourable (Deut. 33:21).

42:22 But this [is] a people robbed and spoiled; [they are] all of them trapped in (9-5) [pigeon] holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and no-one delivereth [them]; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore [their share to them].

42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? [who] will hearken and hear for the time to come?

42:24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the "I AM", He against Whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in His Ways, neither were they obedient unto His Law.

42:25 Therefore He hath poured upon him the fury of His anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him (Israel - the British peoples) on fire round about, yet he understood not; and it burned him, yet he took [it] not to heart (did not learn from it).

43:1 But now thus saith the "I AM" that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] Mine.

43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

43:3 For I [am] the "I AM" thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt [for] thy ransom, Ethiopia and Sheba for thee.

43:4 Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

43:5 Fear not: for I [am] with thee: I will bring thy seed from the East, and gather thee from the West;

43:6 I will say to the North, Give up; and to the South, Keep not back: bring My sons from far, and My daughters from the ends of the earth;

43:7 [Even] every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

43:8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.

43:9 Let all the nations be gathered together (Gen. 49:10), and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, [It is] truth.

43:10 Ye [are] My witnesses, saith the "I AM", and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I [am] He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.

43:11 I, [even] I, [am] the "I AM"; and beside Me [there is] no Saviour.

43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when [there was] no strange [god] among you: therefore ye [are] My witnesses (Rev. 11), saith the "I AM", that I [am] God.

43:13 Yea, before the day [was] I [am] He; and [there is] none that can deliver out of My hand: I will work, and who can stop it?

43:14 Thus saith the "I AM", your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry [is] in the ships.

43:15 I [am] the "I AM", your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.

King of kings’ Bible - Psalm 2:1 Why do the unenlightened rage, and the people imagine a futile thing?
2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the "I AM", and against His Anointed, (2 Esd. 13:34) [saying],
2:3 Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.
2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall make fools of them.
2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury.
2:6 Yet have I set My King (to govern - Isa. 9:6-7) upon My Holy Hill of Gathering ( Isa. 33:16; 2 Esd. 13:35).
2:7 I will declare the decree: the "I AM" hath said unto me, Thou [art] My Son; this day have I created for thee.
2:8 Ask of Me, and I shall give [thee] the unenlightened [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel (Rev. 12:5).
2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve the "I AM" with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Kiss My Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] The Way, when his wrath is kindled just a little (Luke 19:27). Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

King of kings’ Bible - Koran Surah 52. The Mount

52:1. By the Mount (of Revelation) - the Rock;

52:2. By a Decree inscribed [in Prophecy]

52:3. In a Scroll opened-up [Isaiah 33:16-17; 42:11-12];

52:4. By the much-frequented Fane;

52:5. By the Canopy Raised High [the Levanter-Cloud];

52:6. And by the Ocean filled with Swell [the Atlantic];

52:7. Verily, the Doom from thy Lord will indeed come to pass;-

52:8. There is none can avert it;-

52:9. On the Day when the firmament will be in dreadful commotion.

52:10. And the "mountains" (governments) will fly hither and thither.

52:11. Then woe that Day to those that treat (Truth) as Falsehood;-

52:12. That play (and paddle) in shallow trifles.

52:13. That Day shall they be thrust down to Hell-Fire, irresistibly.

52:14. "This", it will be said, "Is the Fire,- which ye used to deny!

52:15. "Is this then a fake, or is it ye that do not see?

52:16. "Burn ye therein: the same is it to you whether ye bear it with patience, or not: ye only receive the recompense of your (own) deeds."

52:17. As to the Righteous, they will be in Gardens, and in Happiness,-

King of kings’ Bible - Isaiah 33:12 And the people shall be [as] the burnings of lime: [as] thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

33:13 Hear, ye [that are] far off, what I have done; and, ye [that are] near, acknowledge My might.

33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

33:15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain by oppressions, that shaketh his hands from taking of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of bloodshed, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;

33:16 He shall dwell on Sion (2 Esd. 13:35): his place of defence [shall be] the Fortress of Rock: bread shall be given him; his waters [shall be] sure.

33:17 Thine eyes shall see The King in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off (Israel).

King of kings' Bible - Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the Law and the Prophets.

7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" (of Gibraltar) gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate (in Gibraltar), and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

If you want to not only stay British, but also survive what is going to happen to the entire rest of the world, including Britain and America, and help to make Gibraltar safe, healthy and prosperous, please write to, phone, fax and go and talk to Peter Caruana and force him to hold the sovereignty referendum, as soon as possible, putting the three options listed in my last message to you dated 3/8/02 on the ballot-paper and vote for me to be recognised and acknowledged as who I really am - Christ - your Rightful King, also for the reasons I explained in my letter dated 14/7/02. Then start to study my "New Song" (Isaiah 42:10; Revelation/Apocalypse 5:9; 14:3; 15:3) and God's Law (Deuteronomy) that only the "Elect" (who are the only ones who will survive****) can learn, and that only I and no-one else can teach you to sing in perfect harmony with each other. Once you start to do this, with me as your King, I am and thus Gibraltar too will become the Light to the world, and, exactly as it says in Isaiah, people who want to learn to be good and survive will come from East, West, North and South to learn the "New Song" and live with you on the Rock and in the Campo area and there will then be no more border-queues, as my Kingdom expands out into the Campo and beyond.

**** King of kings’ Bible - Apocalypse/Revelation 5:9 And they sung a New Song (Isa 42:10), saying, Thou art worthy to take the Book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.

15:3 And they sing the "Song of Moses" (Old Covenant - Deut. 31) the servant of God, AND the "Song of the Lamb" (New Covenant), saying, Great and marvellous [are] Thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true [are] Thy Ways, Thou King of the holy people.

15:4 Who shall not fear Thee, O Lord, and glorify Thy name? for [Thou] ONLY [art] Holy (Matt 19:17): for all nations shall come and worship before Thee; for Thy Judgments are made manifest.

Time is running out for you, so I suggest you start right now, this second, to do as I have advised you for so long already. Get onto Peter Caruana now and make him hold the referendum and vote wisely. The New Song** can be downloaded to your computer for free, from:- ** Also at angelfire.com/theforce/jah/nsong.htm

Will you help me to have the New Song printed and sold as a Book in Gibraltar's shops first and then eventually other shops around the world? If so, please let me know at: Christ@Christs.net

Peace be upon you,

Christ. The Rightful King of Gibraltar, Britain, America and Spain, etc.

Apocalypse/Revelation 21:10 And he carried me (John the Apostle) away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great City, the Holy (New) Jerusalem, DESCENDING OUT OF HEAVEN from God,

Many of you have already seen smaller things come down out of heaven, above Gibraltar, and a not so small thing too, but even that large thing that many of you saw, was tiny compared to the New Jerusalem.

Christ
Christs.net

P.S. Please make sure that everyone in Gibraltar gets a copy of this letter. Please make a copy for your family and friends and read it to anyone who, for whatever reason, cannot read it for himself.

4 Likes

Sing the New Song on The Rock

2 Likes