Letter to People of the Campo

Download a PDF (with hyperlinks active) 05-08-29 Letter to Campo.pdf (516.2 KB)

29 Aug 05

Originally posted at http://100777.com/node/1393

Dear People of the Campo

I hope that you can read and speak English because you will need to, to take part in what IS going to happen to the Camp of Gibraltar in the near future, whether Madrid and London, or you, like it or not.

Now I am going to explain to you, what needs to be done in order to re-unite the Camp of Gibraltar; not into a province of, or a part of, Spain but into God's autonomous independent region, free from the destructive and poverty-creating laws and interference of Madrid and London. God wants the Campo to be united and prosperous and He intends to make it His united Sovereign independent Kingdom and His place of gathering "Sion" (Genesis 49:10; Isaiah 33:16), under His Laws in The Torah (Pentateuch) with True Justice and prosperity for all, instead of making only a few people rich in Madrid and London, as Madrid's and London's laws were designed to do.

King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible - Isaiah 33:16 He shall dwell on Sion (2 Esd. 13:35): his place of defence [shall be] the Fortress of Rock (Gib.): bread shall be given him; his waters [shall be] sure.

An ex-mayor of San Roque says that the Spanish Gibraltarians of the Campo Area are a distinct people not like the rest of Spain and that is because you are NOT historically truly Spanish but are instead from one of the 10 "lost" tribes of God's people Israel, as are also the British inhabitants of the Rock itself.

King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible - Deuteronomy 26:18 And the "I AM" has avouched you this day to be His peculiar people, as He has promised you, and that [you] should KEEP all His Commandments;

It will no doubt surprise you to hear that the future uniting of the Camp of Gibraltar is written in Prophecy in the Holy Bible, where it says, amongst other things, that Christ will come in person to Gibraltar (also written in the Holy Koran and the prophecies of Nostradamus) in a new body , which is not from the tribe of Judah ( not Jewish ) but from the tribe of Joseph/Ephraim (the English), and will personally take over the Sovereignty of Gibraltar and will re-unite the Campo area, setting-up God's Kingdom on Earth.

King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible - Deuteronomy 33:20 And of Gad (in Gibraltar) he said, Blessed [be] he (Christ) that enlarges Gad (the Campo): he dwells as a lion, and tears the branch with the crown on his head.

33:21 And he provided the first part for himself, because there ( in Gibraltar ), [in] the position of The Lawgiver , [was he] seated; and he came to the heads of the people, he executed the Justice of the "I AM", and His Judgments with Israel.

Man-made laws and economic-systems, which CREATE poverty and social-injustice for the majority will be dissolved, on both sides of the border and replaced with "The New Song" (Apoc. 14:3 and 15:3JAHTruth.net/nsong.htm ) and The Covenant's Laws; Statutes; Judgements; Economic Policy; etc., under which there is no poverty, thereby bringing about True Social-Justice and prosperity for everyone, instead of for a privileged few, and therefore no reason for crime or drug and alcohol abuse.

However, at the moment, Christ's sworn enemy Lucifer (Satan) is doing everything that he can to prevent that from happening, by desperately trying to make Gibraltar into a part of Spain. The word Satan is Hebrew and it means the "Opposer" which obviously means that he always does the opposite to God's Will and he manipulates people's minds, usually without them being aware of the fact, to make them do the opposite of God's Will on Earth (like in Eden), to try to frustrate God's Plan.

God's Will is that the descendants of Gad (Deuteronomy 33:20 above) in the whole of the Camp of Gibraltar should unite themselves with the Gadites on the Rock of Gibraltar, under Christ's Sovereignty; God's Laws; Justice and The Covenant.

Satan therefore is doing everything that he can to bring about the opposite by manipulating Spanish politician's minds, especially Miguel Angel Moratinos and his predecessors, to do everything they can to seize and unite the Rock of Gibraltar with Spain, under Spanish sovereignty, in order to prevent Christ, from taking over the Sovereignty of the entire Campo area, personally and in flesh. Satan; Miguel Angel Moratinos and Madrid will, of course, not succeed.

You are Gibraltarian first; before being Spanish. Do you want to be a loyal Gibraltarian subject of Christ your True King or do you want to be Christ’s enemy, and give up your True Israelite Birth-right to remain under Madrid; suffer poverty under their laws and burn in the "Fire"? There is NO other alternative.

In the Holy Bible Book of the Apocalypse it is explained quite clearly that not one Spanish person or catholic will survive the Reaping (Cosecha?) of Planet Earth and that ONLY those people who recognize Christ on his return, inside his new body, reject Catholicism; man's laws and accept Christ's Sovereignty , Nationality and Law will survive. God has prophesied through Nostradamus that He will make a second butcher's bench ( slaughter ) of the Spanish people who stand against Him and the setting up of Christ's Kingdom in the Campo.

Nostradamus - Quatrain 8,54

Soubz la colleur du traicte mariage,
Fait magnamine par grand Chyren selin.
Quintin, Arras recouvres au voyage
D'espaignolz fait second banc macelin.

Under the bond of the Marriage -treaty (Apoc./Rev. 19:7),
a magnanimous act by the Christ Rock :
Quintin and Arras recovered on the journey;
Of the Spanish a second butcher's bench is made.

Apocalypse / Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him: for the Marriage of the Lamb/Christ is come, and His "Wife" ( Israel) hath made herself ready.

I would like to teach you the true history of the Camp of Gibraltar, including WHY it is called by the UNUSUAL name of CAMP of Gibraltar, starting back in the reign of king Solomon in 1000 B.C. and why it is a very special place to God and why it is called San (Holy) Roque and plays a crucial part in the gathering "Sion" and survival of the 144,000 "Chosen" or "Elect" (Los "Elegidos"), and I sincerely hope for your sake that you will turn out to be one of the 12,000 from the Tribe of Gad (Apoc. 7:5), who will SURVIVE . The others should leave, now.

In the third millennium (Tercer Milennio), according to God's Will, there will be only one world language and that language will be English. It is therefore very important that all of the people of the Campo start to learn English, as soon as possible, so that you will be able to understand; talk to and be taught by Christ your King, how to be like God and how to survive the Reaping "Cosecha" and also to be able to talk to all of the people that will come to the Campo from all over the world, to join and serve their True King. God can easily make the whole Campo prosperous. The British Gibraltarians can and should help you Spanish Campo de Gibraltarians to learn English.

I fully realize that you will never have received a letter like this one before and that it will sound EXTREMELY STRANGE to you but please do not make the GRAVE error of dismissing it or me as a joke. This letter and the information in it is very, very serious and your surviving the relatively imminent Reaping "Cosecha" depends upon you taking this letter and me extremely seriously. More seriously than you have ever taken anything before in your whole life.

In reality " Fact is often stranger than Fiction ". Have you read the "Caballo de Troya" by J.J. Benitez, etc., and seen the TV programme "Tercer Milennio"? Christ said, "I am not from this world."

The reason that there have been so many sightings of UFO/OVNIs in the Campo area and therefore much local interest in OVNIs, is to make my job easier for me.

It is part of my job, amongst other things, to prepare The Way, and the people of the Campo area, for the arrival of the UFO/OVNI called "City of New Jerusalem " and to teach you how to earn a place on the espacio-navigale and how to survive . I would like to teach you and then for you to help me, by working together with me, to fulfill God's Plan for the Campo, for the benefit of everyone.

You can begin to set up God's Kingdom by studying and applying only God's Laws, instead of Madrid's ulawfull laws that have made you poor and them rich.

The frontier delays, caused by enforcing Madrid's legislation, are hurting La Linea and the Campo just as much, if not more, than Gibraltar and the laws that are being enforced, according to God (Deuteronomy 4:2), are totally unlawfull .

King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible - Deuteronomy 4:2 You shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall you diminish [ought] from it , that you may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

The only way for the whole Campo to be prosperous is to remove the restrictions at the frontier. That can be done quite peacefully by having 20,000 people, or more, from the Campo (families, children and grand-parents) march to the Spanish side of the Frontier at the same time as 20,000 Gibraltarian people march to the British side of the Frontier and peacefully surround the border-guards and tell them that God says their rules are unlawful and were designed by Madrid to make the people of the Campo poor and to make a few people in Madrid rich; they are destroying your livelihoods and that enough is enough and to go home. They cannot arrest 40,000 people. They can do nothing so long as you are peaceful and quote God in the Holy Bible and God's Commands to His people, that they themselves should be keeping.

Once you have explained and they have got the message you can continue with cross-border co-operation, with God's help, without further interference from Madrid, or London. This will create free world-wide publicity and support on a massive scale.

If you keep God's Laws and The Covenant, He has promised to make you prosperous and healthy, and to defend you. There is no other Way. If you stay in the Campo and break God's Covenant and Laws you will be in great danger, so if you are not prepared to obey God, you should leave now whilst you still have time.

King of kings’ Bible - Luke 19:27 But THOSE mine enemies, which would NOT that I (Christ) should REIGN OVER THEM , bring here, and SLAY [them] before me.

Christ. JAH
Christs.net

2 Likes