Juzzz News

Instead of inquiring and asking for a further explanation, Matt Hancock and Rishi Sunak use their anti-semite ploy to spin it out of control (as usual) to distract from the genocide that it is.

Andrew Bridgen suspended as Tory MP over Covid vaccine comments

Andrew Bridgen has been suspended as a Conservative MP for spreading misinformation about Covid vaccination.

It comes after the North West Leicestershire MP posted a tweet that compared vaccines to the Holocaust.

Tory chief whip Simon Hart said the comments had "crossed a line" and caused great offence.

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak also condemned the remarks, calling the comparison "utterly unacceptable".

Mr Hart said Mr Bridgen would lose the party whip - meaning he will sit as an independent - while a formal investigation takes place.

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Admits They Partnered With Pfizer To Create Genetic Database From Medical Records

https://winepressnews.com/2023/01/16/israeli-pm-benjamin-netanyahu-admits-they-partnered-with-pfizer-to-create-genetic-database-from-medical-records/

“And the reason I could do that is because we have a database, 98%, a medical database. 98% of our population has digitized medical records and [a] little card.”

One month ago the newly reinstated Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made some startling revelations, that Israel was essentially a giant “lab for Pfizer,” and that the Israeli government partnered with Pfizer to build a genetic database from traded genomic data and records.

During an interview with philosopher Dr. Jordan Peterson, Netanyahu made the following admissions:

[
] I described that in my book, my conversations with Albert Bourla, Pfizer and I persuaded him to give tiny Israel then the necessary vaccines to get us out first from the Covid.

And the reason I could do that is because we have a database, 98%, a medical database. 98% of our population has digitized medical records and [a] little card.

And anywhere you go in any hospital in Israel, it doesn’t make any difference. Boom, you punch it in. And you know everything about this patient for the last 20 years, I said we’ll use that, to tell you whether these vaccines – what do they do to people, no individual people, not with their individual identities,

But statistically what does it do to people with 
 meningitis: what does it do to people with high blood pressure, what is it you want to know?

So Israel became, if you will, the lab for Pfizer, and that’s how we did it. We gave the information to the world, and not only it’s been published in medical magazines and so on. That’s a database we have.

I intend to bring on that base of personal medical records for [the] entire population, a genetic database, genomes, okay? Give me a saliva sample. Volunteer. But I’m sure most people would do it. Maybe we’ll pay them. Now we have a genetic record on a medical record of a robust population. You have to diversified populations, we have people from 100 lands. This is a very powerful engine.

Now let pharma companies, let medical companies, let them run algorithms on this database. [
] But you can create a biotechnological industry that is unheard of right now, unheard of, unimagined even.

https://twitter.com/efenigson/status/1605971023211687936

Slightly over 71% of Israelis have had at least one Covid vaccine, according to Our World In Data.

In 2021 Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said something identical to what Netanyahu said.

I believe Israel has become the world’s lab right now because they are using only our vaccine at this state and they have vaccinated a very big part of their population, so we can study both economy and health indices.

What we’ve seen is that the vaccine efficacy in real-world data is getting higher as we speak, following the second vaccination, so seven days compared to 14 days post-second vaccination, there is a difference in efficacy.

Bourla said in an interview NBC

The WinePress reported in late-December 2020 that the U.S. government would be using “precision monitoring” to track all Covid vaccine recipients for at least an admitted two years post-vaccination, to collect all the data surrounding the vaccine’s effects on the person and the person themselves.

AUTHOR COMMENTARY

Of course this damning admission will never see the light of day to the broad masses, neither would they care.

As WinePress readers have known since the get-go: this was NEVER about no virus; it was all about tracking and controlling the world populations, digitalize and database everyone, to tear down the current structure and implement their new sinister agendas; i.e. “The Great Reset,” Fourth Industrial Revolution,” “You’ll own nothing and be happy,” “Build Back Better,” and so on.

And these same people have been databased will readily accept a social credit score and digital as well

Additionally, this database now lets Pfizer (and probably others) tweak their death shots and other “treatments” to better manipulate and/or further wipe-out the population.

World Economic Forum Openly Says Those Who Submitted To The Covid Lockdowns Will Also Accept Social Credit Scores And Carbon Calculators

[1] Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. [2] Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: [3] Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: [4] That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. [5] They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them? [6] They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. [7] But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. [8] So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. [9] And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. [10] The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.Psalms 64:1-10

[7] Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock? [8] Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also? [9] For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? [10] Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. (1 Corinthians 9:7-10).

Iran Targets Mock Israeli Naval Base Tests New Attack Drone ABABIL5 For First...

Israel US hold drill in show of force against Iran

Jew Admits the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is Real. America's Next?

1 Like

The Cecil Family - Satanist Jewish Subversion of England Dates to 1500's

February 23, 2023

william-cecil.jpg

We usually associate the Illuminati

with the Rothschild banking cartel

but, according to Bradley Harding,

behind them is the Saturnalian Brotherhood -

The Core 13 Jewish/Jesuit Satanic Bloodlines

by Bradley Harding

(henrymakow.com)

You may not be aware of the Cecil dynasty. It reveals the direct Jewish lineage of what is otherwise widely understood to be a true blue-blooded, noble, titled, landed, ancient, aristocratic British family.

From The Real History etc , pg 107: "The founder of the family, William Cecil, First Marquis of Exeter, 1520-1598, was Chancellor of the Exchequer for Queen Elizabeth 1, and played a major role in both appearing to uphold the British monarchy through difficult times and guiding the laying of foundations for what became the British Empire.

"... Robert Cecil of the Jewish Cecil family that had controlled the British monarchy since a Cecil [Wm. Cecil] became the private secretary and lover of Queen Elizabeth I ..." - Dr. John Coleman, Conspirators' Hierarchy, p. 201.

"These families constitute a financier oligarchy; they are the power behind the Windsor throne. They view themselves as the heirs to the Venetian oligarchy, which infiltrated and subverted England from the period 1509-1715, [my research shows subversion began hundreds of years earlier] and established a new, more virulent, Anglo-Dutch-Swiss strain of the oligarchic system of imperial Babylon, Persia, Rome, and Byzantium...." - www.savethemales.ca/000447.html .

Viscount-Cecil-detail-oil-painting-John-Mansbridge.jpgRobert Gascoyne Cecil, 1830-1903*, looking more like a Jew*

"The Cecil fortune came in part via the dismantling of the Roman Catholic Church in England [during the 16th & 17th centuries] and support of the emerging Protestant Church of England, which presented the secular queen as head of the church. Some fifty prominent families in the current British peerage made their core fortunes five hundred years ago sacking nearly 1,000 years of accumulated wealth and property from the English branch of the Roman Catholic Church.

Central among these was William Cecil. "Genealogical research reveals the Cecils had come to England via France, via Sicily, ancestrally as Jewish slaves expelled from Rome as Jerusalem fell in 63 AD, their name spelled variously Sitsilt, Sytsylt, Syssell, Sieile, Cyssell and Cicell. William Cecil, Lord Burghley The Founding of the — FamilySearch.org , http://www.italian-family-history.com/jewish/Sicilia.html .

This lineage is confirmed by Lord Martin Cecil's secretary of many years, Grace van Duzen, in her book The Vibrational Ark, pg. 28, The family tree finds a root in Robert Sitsilt (from which the name Cecil emerged) who participated in the conquest of Glamorganshire in 1091 and acquired estates in Herefordshire and Monmouthshire.

A generation later David Cecil, who fought under Henry VIII and possessed a considerable fortune, settled in Stamford, a small town in Lincolnshire. He was the grandfather of William Cecil. I have no doubt William Cecil's Jewish associates contributed significantly to his ability to play his hand so astutely and successfully during an extremely difficult time in Britain's history, out-manoeuvering an attack by the Spanish who in the latter 1500's dispatched their Armada to address what Cecil was helping to orchestrate. [The destruction of The Crown, and the subjugation of Great Britain to satanic Jewish interest and domination.]

He also managed to avoid at least one assassination attempt. Following William's passing in 1598, two branches of this prominent family continued the Cecil lineage; the Cecils of Burghley House, and the Cecils of Hatfield House. Portraits of heads of these family branches often depict the respective lord, posing with the classic "Hidden Hand" posture, made famous in the well known portrait of Napoleon, one hand hidden under a lapel, or revealing other cabalist/Jewish/Masonic/satanic signs with their hands, representing the hidden nature of their controlling hands back of world affairs."

A study of who funded Elizabeth I with an astronomical amount of money to fight the Spanish shows that the funding entity was indeed the Pallavicini [Jewish] family bloodline, via her Chancellor of the Exchequer, confidante, advisor and lover, the Jewish William Cecil, The First Lord Exeter.

orsini.jpg[According to the unknown author] the most powerful man currently in the conspiracy over this World is PEPE ORSINI of the powerful satanic Jewish/ Papal Bloodline. The Orsini are also known as Orso and the ancient Maximus family. There is no one more powerful than this figure who is really the Grey Pope. David Rothschild married into the Aldobrandini bloodline with the pretty Princess Olimpia Aldobrandini.

Another powerful head of this conspiracy against mankind, against Life itself, is Henry Breakspear who resides in Macau, China.

Many Papal Bloodline heads now live in Asia and India. The recent Black Pope, Adolfo Nicholas (1936-2020) was bought forward for the position due to the Jesuits [I would say at the behest of the satanic Jewish 13 families] bringing forward Asia [specifically China] as the next power player on their agenda.

Both this Black Pope and the white Pope aren't of Papal Bloodline; they are both commoners. These bloodlines constitute the most powerful families on the planet and are intimately associated with The Sanhedrin which directs International Jewry, and with the Jesuits, who administrate, educate and are the military arm of the Roman Catholic Church.

The Grey Pope is between the white and black, and unseen, controls both the left and right hands of the Roman Catholic Church. Saturnalian Brotherhood - The Core 13 Jewish/Jesuit Satanic Bloodlines . House of Borja; House of Breakspeare; House of Somaglia ; House of Orsini ; House of Conti; House of Chigi; House of Colonna; House of Farnese; House of Medici ; House of Gaetani; House of Pamphili; House of Este; House of Aldobrandini.

--

Related-- More on the CecilsThe Cecil Family - Satanist Jewish Subversion of England Dates to 1500's

Netanyahu to ask Italy to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

The prime minister, who is traveling to Rome, sees the European country as a destination for gas exports.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will ask his Italian counterpart to recognize Jerusalem as the Jewish state’s capital during his three-day visit to Rome this weekend.

“I believe the time has come for Rome to recognize Jerusalem as the ancestral capital of the Jewish people for three thousand years, as the United States did with a gesture of great friendship,” Netanyahu said in an interview with Italy’s la Repubblica published ahead of his departure on Thursday.

The Trump administration recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital in December 2017 and moved its embassy to the holy city the following May.

Prior to departing for Rome, Netanyahu also addressed the Iran issue, having met shortly before his flight with visiting U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.

“Our conversation focused primarily on our joint efforts to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons,” Netanyahu said. “If anyone in Tehran thinks that Iran can make unhindered progress toward nuclear weapons, they are mistaken.”

“I discern a change in the approach to Iran in recent months, both in the U.S. and in the countries of Western Europe, and in the West in general. I see a need and an obligation to try and strengthen a more assertive approach with Iran,” he said.

“Of course, this will be at the center of my meeting with the Italian prime minister just as it was at the center of my meeting with [French] President [Emmanuel] Macron. I intend to hold similar talks with principal European leaders in the near future,” Netanyahu added.

Netanyahu also expressed a desire to expand economic relations with Italy, saying that he sees the country as a destination for energy exports.

“And then there is natural gas: We have a lot of it and I would like to discuss how to get it to Italy to support your economic growth,” he told la Repubblica.

Italy committed to replacing energy imports from Russia following Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine.

Last month, British-Greek hydrocarbon exploration and production company Energean announced that Israel had shipped its first crude oil abroad.

“We are happy and proud that Energean has facilitated Israel joining the club of international oil exporters,” said Energean CEO Mathios Rigas.

The company began extracting hydrocarbons from the Karish gas field off the northern Israeli coast on Oct. 26, a day before Israeli and Lebanese leaders signed a United States-mediated maritime border agreement.

Upon arrival this evening, Netanyahu will meet with members of the Jewish community at the Jewish Museum of Rome.

On Friday, the Israeli premier will hold talks with Italian business leaders, then have a 45-minute meeting with his Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni at the Chigi Palace, her official residence.

Israeli Firms Transferred $1 Billion Out of Silicon Valley Bank to Israel Before Seizure by Feds

Israeli firms managed to transfer $1 billion out of Silicon Valley Bank to accounts in Israel just before the bank was seized by the feds, the Times of Israel reports.

From The Times of Israel (via If Americans Knew:):

Israel’s two largest banks, Bank Leumi and Bank Hapoalim, set up a situation room that has been operating around the clock to help firms transfer their money from SVB — before it was seized — to accounts in Israel. Over the past few days, teams at LeumiTech, the high-tech banking arm of Bank Leumi, have been able to help their Israeli clients transfer about $1 billion to Israel, the bank said.

If Americans Knew has more:

Israel’s Ha’aretz newspaper reports that “a good many Israeli companies had been able to get their money out in time, but that it was clearly not the case for everyone” and that “companies whose deposits are now locked will seek to conceal this, concerned that any rumors might drive away customers, suppliers and employees.”

The FDIC has announced an emergency bailout program that will pay depositors 100% of the money they had in the bank. It’s unclear whether this U.S. money will go to Israeli companies. Israel already receives over $10 million per day from American taxpayers.

The Washington Post reports: “While the fund going to the depositors is paid into by U.S. banks, it is ultimately backstopped by the Treasury Department — and therefore U.S. taxpayers.”

How nice of Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen to look the other way while these funds were transferred out.

The asset stripping of the American people has gone into the latest phase.
The controlled transfer of deposits from the American people to the Jewish banking mafia has shifted into high gear.
Things are moving very fast. Protect yourself and your money.

Why Israels Military Has Joined Protests Against Proposed Judicial Reform ...

Massacre in West Bank as hundreds of Israeli troops launch military raid

Bill Pending in Israel Would CRIMINALIZE Talking About Jesus; in person, online, in print and by mail: Two Years PRISON!

Christian Leaders are urging Israeli Prime Minister Bejamin Netanyahu to stop a Bill pending in the Israeli Knessett (Parliament) that would make it criminal to tell people about Jesus, inside Israel.

Just days before Good Friday, Palm Sunday, and Easter, the Bill would punish Believers for sharing the Gospel of Jesus. The Bill was introduced by two Ultra-Orthodox members of Netanyahu's Coalition: United Torah Judaism party members Moshe Gafni (Profile Here), and Yacov Asher, (Profile Here), pictured above.

The Bill would make it ILLEGAL to share, in personal conversation, or produce content online, in print, or by mail, talking about Jesus or His Gospel. Their explanation in the Bill is "to stop Christians" in particular.

Former U.S. Ambassador of International Religious Freedom Sam Brownback – who served during the Trump-Pence administration – is the first American leader to publicly warn that this new bill poses a massive threat to free speech, human rights and religious freedom.

On Friday, Brownback – a long-time and consistent friend and supporter of Israel – was sent by email, a professional translation of the bill in English, which was originally written in Hebrew.

Surprised and concerned, the ambassador replied with the following statement:

“Free and democratic countries simply do not outlaw the free exchange of ideas and that includes religious beliefs and convictions. Article 18 of the Universal Charter of Human Rights – which Israel has signed onto – guarantees freedom of religion, including the right to decide your own faith beliefs.”

WHAT DOES THE NEW BILL ACTUALLY SAY?

The proposed legislation would outlaw all efforts by people of one faith who, in any way, want to discuss or try to persuade people of other faiths to consider changing their current religious beliefs.

The punishment for doing so would be “one year imprisonment.”

If the conversation is with minor – someone under the age of 18 – the punishment would be “two years imprisonment.”

This bill would apply to people having spiritual conversations with Israelis of any religion.

However, in their official explanation of the bill, the two Israeli legislators specifically emphasized the warning to stop Christians, in particular.

The bill’s primary objective, therefore, appears to be making it illegal for followers of Jesus (“Yeshua” in Hebrew) to explain why they believe that Jesus is both Messiah and God with the hope that Israelis might consider following Him.

The bill does not only make a simple personal conversation about Jesus with another individual a crime.

It would also make it illegal for “someone who solicits a person – directly, digitally, by mail or online – in order to convert his religion.”

Thus, producing and publishing online videos explaining the Gospel to Jewish or Muslim people in Israel – and to those of any other religious faiths – would suddenly become illegal.

Publishing books, other printed literature, online articles, podcasts, or other forms of media that explains the life and ministry of Jesus and His message found in the New Testament would also become illegal.

So would discussing the Gospel message via email, text messages, written letters and/or on social media, including answering questions initiated by people who don’t follow Jesus.

No word on what Netanyahu will do about the Bill.

Hal Turner Remarks

Jesus said: Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Moreover, the Book of Matthew says "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." -- Matthew 5:11, 12

For the record:

2 Likes

Are you sure Israel is America’s ally at this point, or its Judas? Antichrist Israel Introduces Bill To Punish Christians With Jail Time For Proclaiming The Gospel Of Jesus Christ (Video) - The Washington Standard

EXCLUSIVE: Two Knesset members propose legislation to outlaw sharing the Gospel in Israel and send violators to prison – could it become law?

Is it possible that the Israeli government this year could pass legislation making it illegal for people to share the Gospel message in the very land where Jesus was born, raised, preached, died, buried and rose from the dead?

Unfortunately, yes.

As Palm Sunday and Easter approach – the two most sacred days on the calendar for those who follow Jesus as both God and Messiah – two members of the Knesset (Israel’s parliament) introduced a bill last week that would ban any and all efforts to tell people about Jesus.

The bill would send violators to prison.

Should it begin to gain traction inside the Knesset and begin moving towards passage, the bill could create a major new headache for Netanyahu's government by sparking a serious clash with Evangelical Christians in the United States and around the world who are among the biggest supporters of the State of Israel.

In the United States alone, there are some 60 million Evangelicals.

Globally, there are an estimated 600 million, according to the World Evangelical Alliance.

The bill could also draw sharp criticism from both Republicans and Democrats in Congress, in the executive branch, among U.S. governors and others who love Israel and have always stood with the Jewish state, but would fiercely oppose efforts to silence followers of Jesus in the Holy Land.

Former U.S. Ambassador of International Religious Freedom Sam Brownback – who served during the Trump-Pence administration – is the first American leader to publicly warn that this new bill poses a massive threat to free speech, human rights and religious freedom.

On Friday, ALL ISRAEL NEWS emailed Brownback – a long-time and consistent friend and supporter of Israel – a professional translation of the bill in English, which was originally written in Hebrew, of course.

Surprised and concerned, the ambassador replied with the following statement:

“Free and democratic countries simply do not outlaw the free exchange of ideas and that includes religious beliefs and convictions. Article 18 of the Universal Charter of Human Rights – which Israel has signed onto – guarantees freedom of religion, including the right to decide your own faith beliefs.”

WHAT DOES THE NEW BILL ACTUALLY SAY?

The proposed legislation would outlaw all efforts by people of one faith who, in any way, want to discuss or try to persuade people of other faiths to consider changing their current religious beliefs.

The punishment for doing so would be “one year imprisonment.”

If the conversation is with minor – someone under the age of 18 – the punishment would be “two years imprisonment.”

This bill would apply to people having spiritual conversations with Israelis of any religion.

However, in their official explanation of the bill, the two Israeli legislators specifically emphasized the warning to stop Christians, in particular.

The bill’s primary objective, therefore, appears to be making it illegal for followers of Jesus (“Yeshua” in Hebrew) to explain why they believe that Jesus is both Messiah and God with the hope that Israelis might consider following Him.

The bill does not only make a simple personal conversation about Jesus with another individual a crime.

It would also make it illegal for “someone who solicits a person – directly, digitally, by mail or online – in order to convert his religion.”

Thus, producing and publishing online videos explaining the Gospel to Jewish or Muslim people in Israel – and to those of any other religious faiths – would suddenly become illegal.

Publishing books, other printed literature, online articles, podcasts, or other forms of media that explains the life and ministry of Jesus and His message found in the New Testament would also become illegal.

So would discussing the Gospel message via email, text messages, written letters and/or on social media, including answering questions initiated by people who don’t follow Jesus.

[To read a professional translation of the bill – and its authors’ description of the bill’s intent – in English, please click here.]

[To read the bill and its description in the original Hebrew, please click here.]

It is already a crime in Israel to try to proselytize minors or bribe people of any age with money or material goods to change their religious views.

But this new legislation seeks to go much further.

“At times these attempts do not involve monetary promises or material gains and are therefore not illegal according to the current law,” the bill notes, “but the many negative repercussions, including psychological damages, warrant the intervention of the legislature.”

“Therefore, it is proposed that, alongside the prohibition of giving favors as an incentive to convert religion, also prohibited will be the act of solicitation to convert religion, when it is done directly to a person,” whether that be face-to-face or via any other means of communication.

WHO WROTE THIS ANTI-CHRISTIAN LEGISLATION?

The authors of this legislation, Moshe Gafni and Yaakov Asher, are ultra-Orthodox Jewish members of Knesset.

Both are members of United Torah Judaism (UTJ), a Haredi (highly religious) political party holding a total of seven out of 120 seats in the current Knesset.

And both are influential voices – and important votes – inside the 64-seat governing coalition led by Netanyahu.

Gafni is 70 years old. He was first elected to the Knesset in 1988 and has served almost continuously since then. Today, he serves as the chairperson of the Knesset’s powerful Finance Committee, as well as a member of the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee and the Joint Committee for the Defense Budget.

Asher, age 57, was first elected to parliament in 2013. Today, he serves as chairperson of the Knesset’s Internal Affairs and Environment Protection Committee.

Gafni has a long history of opposing followers of Jesus.

He first introduced legislation to impose a legal ban on evangelism in Israel back in 1999.

His bill went nowhere, but Gafni has repeatedly re-introduced versions of his legislation ever since.

WILL NETANYAHU – A GREAT FRIEND OF EVANGELICALS – ALLOW SUCH ANTI-CHRISTIAN LEGISLATION TO PASS?

To his credit, Netanyahu has never allowed such legislation to advance or be approved in the past.

Nor has his center-right Likud party.

Why?

Because Netanyahu and most, if not all, members of the Likud party have always demonstrated that they are adamant about preserving and protecting the Jewish state as a liberal democracy.

They have always believed that even unpopular views must be allowed to be held and voiced in Israel, and that the rights of religious and ethnic minorities must be protected under the rule of law.

Netanyahu and Likud have, therefore, rejected such explicit breaches of freedom of speech, blatant violations of religious freedom and aggressive assaults on fundamental human rights.

What’s more, Netanyahu has proven himself as a great friend of Evangelical Christians over the past three decades.

While he does not agree theologically with Evangelicals about who Jesus is, Netanyahu has long viewed the Evangelical community as a true blessing and a strategic asset to the State of Israel and to the Jewish people worldwide.

That’s why for three decades Netanyahu has actively and consistently courted and cultivated strong support for Israel among Evangelical Christians, of which there are some 60 million in the United States and some 600 million worldwide.

Netanyahu meets regularly with Christian leaders from a wide range of denominations, and often speaks at Christian conferences and forums, including at the “Christian Media Summit,” organized by Israel’s Government Press Office each year in Jerusalem.

Just last year, I brought a delegation of Evangelical business and media leaders to meet with Netanyahu at the Knesset.

During his book tour several months ago, Netanyahu also spoke on numerous Christian TV networks, including TBN and CBN, the two most viewed Evangelical networks in the United States.

WHY COULD THIS YEAR BE DIFFERENT?

That said, Evangelical and Messianic Jewish leaders who have spoken to ALL ISRAEL NEWS in recent days say they are concerned that in the present political environment the legislation introduced by Gafni and Asher could actually become law.

They note that out of the 120-seat Knesset, the current government coalition is comprised of a large number of Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox members.

These members are far more aggressive in this legislative session than ever before in pushing for legislations to be passed that advance their theological worldview.

And these members appear to believe that Netanyahu cannot afford to lose their votes if he hopes to remain prime minister and hopes to advance his other important policy priorities, including stopping the Iranian regime from building nuclear weapons, making peace with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, strengthening and expanding the Israeli economy (especially as the U.S. economy slows), and passing sweeping judicial reforms.

Indeed, the current judicial reform movement raises further concerns for Evangelical and Messianic Jewish leaders.

Many believe reforms are, in fact, needed to improve Israel’s flawed legal system.

However, they worry that if the Knesset passes an extreme version of an “override clause” – one of the most controversial and hotly-debated of the proposed reforms which would allow the Knesset to override Israeli Supreme Court decisions with a simple majority vote of just 61 out of 120 Members – this could severely endanger the human rights and civil liberties of all minorities in the country, including religious minorities, such as followers of Jesus.

It would be a different matter if the “override clause” required a supermajority of, say, 90 seats in the Knesset to pass legislation previously struck down by the Supreme Court.

Even a compromise on the “override clause” issue could be both positive and acceptable, where the final legislation requires less than 90 votes but far more than 61 to overturn a Supreme Court decision.

But legislation that would allow a simple majority to overrule the High Court, they believe, poses a serious threat for a number of reasons.

For example, if the Gafni-Asher bill becomes law, the Supreme Court would likely strike it down as a violation of free speech, basic human rights and freedom of religion.

However, if the currently-proposed version of the “override clause” also becomes law, then a simple majority of just 61 Knesset members would be able to cancel the High Court’s decision.

That would enable the current Knesset to go forward with banning all forms of evangelism in Israel and would provide no legal recourse whatsoever to Jewish and Gentile people – Israelis or foreigners – who love Jesus and want to tell others about Him.

Richard D Hall

False Flags over Europe

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=304&part=1&gen=99

UPDATE: CHRISTIAN VICTORY IN ISRAEL

Christian Victory in Israel, the many voices against the latest proposal to ban the Gospel in Israel was struck down by Netanyahu. Unified Christians make a difference and now we see that Christians face the same threat as do other Israelis with Netanyahu's Right Wing Government.

Why are Netanyahu's judicial reforms so controversial?

There have been mass protests in Israel over a plan by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to overhaul the country's judiciary system. Opponents have warned these reforms could be the end of democracy in Israel, and on March 25, Yoav Gallant, Israel's defense minister, became the first senior member of the ruling Likud party to say the plan should be paused; in response, Netanyahu fired him, sparking an estimated 150 demonstrations across Israel. Here's everything you need to know:

What is Netanyahu's plan?

Netanyahu, who returned to office for the third time at the end of 2022, is at the center of an ongoing corruption trial, and facing bribery, fraud, and breach of trust charges; he has denied the accusations. He is leading Israel's most far-right government in decades, with his cabinet announcing a series of proposals to reform parts of the Israeli parliament, or the Knesset, the most notable of which is a plan to give nearly unlimited powers to Netanyahu's own government by weakening the country's judicial system.

The key aspect of this proposal, Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports, is a "plan to pass an 'override clause' that would allow the smallest possible majority in the Knesset to overrule decisions by the Supreme Court." This would be a key change, Haaretz notes, because Israel, unlike most democracies, does not actually have a written constitution.

As a result, "the separation between the legislative and executive branches is very weak as the government almost always holds a majority in the Knesset," meaning the Supreme Court is typically the only Israeli institution that can limit governmental powers. But Netanyahu's proposed reforms would mean that a simple 61-vote majority in the Knesset could trump any ruling by the court.

"The judicial reforms proposed ... will rebalance all power into the executive branch, and give whichever political wing is in control of the government inordinate power over its political rivals," The Jerusalem Post reports. Indeed, the "rebalancing of power created by the reform is actually the unbalancing of a sensitive system that already has few checks in place."

Why are people so angry about the plan?

Many opponents feel that Netanyahu's plan would have disastrous effects on Israeli democracy. The reforms "could open the door to previously unimaginable possibilities in Israel's democratic order," Haaretz writes, citing possibilities like the shuttering of newspapers, the reconstitution of discriminatory laws, and the implementation of election rules that benefit one party over another.

"The proposed changes to selection are a real threat to the independence of the judiciary in Israel," Prof. Suzie Navot, a scholar at the Israel Democracy Institute, wrote in Fathom. "It is very problematic for Israel because the Supreme Court is the only branch — the last branch — with the power to limit government."

There are also many who believe that Netanyahu "cares less about healing the country than avoiding prosecution, and hopes the prospect of handpicked judges will help him turn aside the corruption charges that have dogged him for years — and that he is still fighting in a Jerusalem court," The Washington Post's Steve Hendrix writes.

In response to the proposals, thousands of Israelis have taken to the streets in protest. On Feb. 13, an estimated 100,000 people gathered outside the Knesset in Jerusalem in an effort to sway Netanyahu from enacting his reforms. The massive crowd chanted "Democracy!" as it made its way through the Israeli capital. Protesters included Yair Lapid, the country's previous prime minister and current leader of the opposition, who joined the masses in front of the Knesset.

Netanyahu initially dismissed the protesters, saying that the people who voted for his government "knew about the intention to enact a comprehensive reform of the judicial system." He added that his cabinet would "make the necessary changes in the judicial system, prudently and responsibly." However, following a phone call with President Biden, Netanyahu's government announced a slight softening of the proposed reforms, with CNN reporting the concessions "would give Israeli governments less power to select new judges — but still more power than it has now." Israeli officials also said that they would delay additional aspects of the reform vote in the Knesset.

Have any government officials spoken out against the plan?

Yes. While delivering a speech on March 25, Israel's defense minister, Yoav Gallant, said the judicial overhaul needed to be halted "for the security of Israel." He cited the fact that Israel Defense Force reservists have said they will not participate in training, and military members have been joining protests. On March 26, Netanyahu dismissed Gallant. After his firing was announced, demonstrations began springing up across Israel, with protesters in Tel Aviv starting bonfires and blocking roadways.

As tens of thousands of people gathered in the streets, several members of the Likud party began making public statements calling for the plan to be dropped or at least altered. "When the house is on fire, you don't ask who is right, but pour water and save its occupants," Culture and Sports Minister Miki Zohar tweeted. "If the prime minister decides to stop the legislation in order to prevent the rift created in the nation, we must support his position." Economy Minister Nir Barkat said Netanyahu could "stop and recalculate" the plan, saying the reforms are "necessary and we will do it, but not at the cost of a civil war."

How likely is it that Netanyahu's reforms will be enacted?

It's not entirely clear. Before Gallant was dismissed, it seemed fairly likely, as the initial round of reforms, set up in a series of bills, passed a preliminary committee vote in late February. It was pushed through the Knesset even as lawmakers were seen arguing and getting into semi-physical altercations before the protests had even begun, CNN reports. The bill went to a first reading in the entire Knesset for continued debate, and was advanced in another vote, with The Associated Press reporting on March 27 that Netanyahu's government "still appeared to be pushing ahead for a parliamentary vote" later in the week "on a centerpiece of the overhaul — a law that would give the governing coalition the final say over all judicial appointments."

Still, Netanyahu's coalition only has a four-seat majority, and with some Likud lawmakers now sharing their concerns about the plan, it raises the prospect they "may not be able to ram through the legislation," the Post's Ishaan Tharoor writes. Israeli President Isaac Herzog, who at the start of the protests said his country was on the brink of "societal and constitutional collapse," had an even more urgent message on March 27, calling on Netanyahu to stop the overhaul at once. "The entire nation is rapt with deep worry," he said. "Our security, economy, society — all are under threat. Wake up now!"

NEWS ON THE 700 CLUB - POLITICAL CHAOS IN ISRAEL - MARCH 27, 2023

Accusation of incitement: Sucharit Bhakdi acquitted

The physician and author Sucharit Bhakdi has been acquitted of the charge of incitement to hatred. In its verdict on Tuesday, the district court in Plön, Schleswig-Holstein, assessed the defendant's speeches during the Corona pandemic as not punishable.

FROM 1948 TO TODAY: LEGAL AGREEMENTS IGNORED TO EXPAND ISRAEL'S BORDERS

Present-day Israel has gone far beyond what world leaders agreed to, stealing the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem. The world must remember the legal agreements made and demand that Israel returns what is rightfully Palestinian.