Is Kanye West Breaking MK-Ultra Programming?

It has failed to play on my side

Hi Nam.

Consider using a VPN service? It is not guaranteed to be the solution, but it may help if location is the reason for not being able to view a video.

1 Like

Hollywood Elite Insiders Exposed!!!

2 Likes

Looks and sounds like Ye (Kanye) has a new handler ..... Father. Praying for his safety and continued exposure of evil. :pray:

2 Likes

When will the "Gibraltar Messenger" account be restored?

Kanye West returns to Twitter with ‘Shalom’ post after ban over anti-Semitic rant

Ye is not the first person to say that Trump verbally lashed out. Candace Owens recently voiced a similar incident claiming Trump spoke very rudely to her. Trump in this clip by Ye was called-out about the January 6 prisoners. What about the CV vax? We want to know.

Trump Was 'Screaming at Me' Says Kanye—Full Transcript of Mar-a-Lago Video

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/trump-was-screaming-at-me-says-kanye-e2-80-94full-transcript-of-mar-a-lago-video/ar-AA14xAmJ

Since we know and all the Christians in America that love Trump, know that Trump is a conservative, we're going to demand that you hold all policies directly to the Bible.

Sooner or Later -

Johnny Cash: Gods Gonna Cut You Down

Images of entertainers who may or may not have "sacrificed" or who have or may not have sold their souls to be famous - Johnny Cash's "God's Gonna Cut You Down."

3 Likes

Kanye Literally Confirmed That His Mother Was Sacrificed by the Hollywood Elite

November 12, 2022

In a recent video, Ye outright confirmed that his mother was sacrificed by the elite to “monetize and traumatize” him. He added these sacrifices have happened to numerous celebrities in the industry.

/391d698386ce09a05c27f3f9fd215584?s=46&d=mm&r=g)
One of the most controversial “theories” discussed on this site is that celebrities need to sacrifice a person close to them in order to reach a higher level in the entertainment industry. Throughout the years, I’ve cited numerous examples of bizarre deaths occurring right when a star becomes a superstar, whether it be a parent, a sibling, or a close friend.

One of them is Ye’s mother Donda West who lost her life in extremely mysterious circumstances in 2007, following a plastic surgery procedure in Los Angeles. Shortly after this traumatic loss, Ye’s career reached new vertiginous heights and his relationship with Kim Kardashian made him a household name across the world.

However, despite this success, it was clear that Ye was not at peace with the death of his mother. On numerous occasions, he expressed guilt and regret while accusing those involved in the surgery of negligence and even murder.

While these allusions to this mother’s sacrifice used to be rather veiled and vague, Ye is now telling it like it is. Here’s a video of him outright stating that his mother’s death was a sacrifice carried out by the elite to “monetize and traumatize”.

FacebookTwitterSubscribe

One of the most controversial “theories” discussed on this site is that celebrities need to sacrifice a person close to them in order to reach a higher level in the entertainment industry. Throughout the years, I’ve cited numerous examples of bizarre deaths occurring right when a star becomes a superstar, whether it be a parent, a sibling, or a close friend.

One of them is Ye’s mother Donda West who lost her life in extremely mysterious circumstances in 2007, following a plastic surgery procedure in Los Angeles. Shortly after this traumatic loss, Ye’s career reached new vertiginous heights and his relationship with Kim Kardashian made him a household name across the world.

However, despite this success, it was clear that Ye was not at peace with the death of his mother. On numerous occasions, he expressed guilt and regret while accusing those involved in the surgery of negligence and even murder.

While these allusions to this mother’s sacrifice used to be rather veiled and vague, Ye is now telling it like it is. Here’s a video of him outright stating that his mother’s death was a sacrifice carried out by the elite to “monetize and traumatize”.

In the video, Ye blatantly says that his mother was sacrificed. He also mentions the father of Michael Jordan, the son of Bill Cosby, and the son of Dr. Dre – all dead in strange circumstances as well. Ye adds that, in Hollywood, “a lot of people come up missing”. That’s a fact.

Then, Ye mentions artists such as Meek Mill, Diddy, and Boosie Badazz who are reduced to silence because the elite can easily send them to jail due to crimes they’ve committed in the past. Contrary to them, Ye believes that his clean rap sheet allows him to say whatever he wants without being sent to jail.

I hope he’s right. But those who cannot be sent to jail are sometimes suicided … or accidented … or overdosed.

Still a Conspiracy Theory?

While, to the average person, the theory of celebrity sacrifices sounds completely insane, it makes perfect sense in the twisted world of the occult elite. Celebrities who hail from the profane masses need to pledge full allegiance to the occult elite in order to enjoy the fame and fortune provided by their system. And what better way to accomplish this than to sacrifice someone that is close to them? Like Ye said, this is done to “monetize and traumatize”.

In Ye’s case, his mother was the obvious choice for a sacrifice. To understand the importance of Donda West to Ye, one simply needs to watch Jeen-Yuhs on Netflix. This documentary, based on decades of raw footage of Ye filmed by his friend Coodie Simmons, perfectly encapsulates the immense role of Donda in the rapper’s life. Donda was not only a loving mother but also heavily involved in his career. Judging from the footage in Jeen-Yuhs, she was instrumental in keeping the boisterous Ye grounded in reality and focused on wholesome Christian values.

By sacrificing his mother, the Hollywood elite cut Ye’s all-important link to the “real world” while traumatizing him in the worst way possible. He was introduced in Hollywood’s sick and twisted bubble completely unattached, allowing his handlers to have full control over him.

As seen in my previous article, Ye is clearly attempting to break away from his handlers and he’s even calling them out by name. We need more Ye’s in the industry.

Kanye West admits his mom was sacrificed

Musical Truth by Mark Devlin, is an excellent source of information in regards to the occult influences in the music and film industry. Not just recent examples, but the research goes back to the 50s and 60s.

Ye may have a hard time getting an honest interview with some "truthers". Some 'truthers' have made a career out of exposing the dark side (exposing is a good thing) and some draw the line at exposing T.H.E.M. Like Ye says, "We can't say who THEY is".

1 Like

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1598369548662722560?s=46&t=tmDWAOX-XCESa_H63FRAeQ

https://twitter.com/lukewearechange/status/1598373121437929492?s=46&t=tmDWAOX-XCESa_H63FRAeQ

1 Like

https://www.tiktok.com/@bmancrypto/video/7167388669643443462?_d=di4cfhhga047ag&_r=1&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7167388669643443462&language=en&preview_pb=0&share_app_id=1233&share_iid=7170354554718258950&share_item_id=7167388669643443462&share_link_id=28242b62-d5e2-448f-9c3e-7b4ea646f1fe&source=h5_m&timestamp=1669898696&u_code=0&ug_btm=b2001&ugbiz_name=Main&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&utm_source=whatsapp

Kanye West & The Truth

1 Like

Kanye West suspended from Twitter after swastika post

Avowed Nazi fanboy Kanye West was booted from Twitter again early Friday for “incitement to violence” after sharing a disturbing image of a swastika buried inside a Star of David.

The rapper — now named Ye — posted the disturbing image hours after he declared his love for Adolf Hitler and repeated anti-Semitic conspiracies in a deranged interview while wearing a black hood fully covering his face.

It also came after a tweetstorm in which he also defended under-fire fashion house Balenciaga over its disturbing bondage-themed ads with young kids — and dramatically claimed he once found NBA star Chris Paul in bed with his then-wife, Kim Kardashian.

In one disturbing message, Ye, 45, told his 32.2 million followers: “I’m starting to think anti-Semitic means” the N-word.

It soon proved to be too much even for Twitter owner Elon Musk who — despite being a free speech absolutist — confirmed early Friday that Ye’s “account will be suspended” just weeks after it had been reinstated.

“I tried my best. Despite that, he again violated our rule against incitement to violence,” tweeted Musk, part of a thread in which he warned the disturbed rapper that his posts were not acceptable.

Musk later tweeted “FAFO,” short for “f–k around and find out.”

Ye had earlier taken aim personally at Musk, sharing the much-ridiculed shirtless image of the world’s richest man getting sprayed with water by Hollywood mogul Ari Emanuel. “Let’s always remember this as my final tweet #ye24,” the disgraced rapper wrote.

Musk had replied that posting the photo was “fine,” and later wrote: “Just clarifying that his account is being suspended for incitement to violence, not an unflattering pic of me being hosed by Ari.

Frankly, I found those pics to be helpful motivation to lose weight!

Ye later took to Truth Social and Parler — the platform that hours earlier confirmed he was no longer planning to buy — to share images of his chats with Musk showing him being warned before the account was suspended. In them, he said he was “standing in truth with two Jan 6ers,” referring to those justifying storming the Capitol.

It was a far cry from early October, when Musk had tagged Ye in a message reading: “Welcome back to Twitter, my friend!”

Within hours of his return, Ye used his newly reinstated account to warn of plans to go “death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE.”

During his bizarre sitdown with InfoWars host Alex Jones on Thursday, Ye admitted he’d been drinking when he wrote the misspelled message, despite earlier calling himself a recovering alcoholic.

He called it a “$2 billion tweet” because of the spectacular downfall it led to, with nearly all of his successful business partnerships dumping him in disgust.

Ye’s wild rantings appeared to even shock Jones, who repeatedly tried to suggest it was unfair the rapper was being called a Nazi — just for him to instead repeatedly declare his admiration for them and Hitler.

“I like Hitler,” Ye said at one point. “There’s a lot of things that I love about Hitler — a lot of things.”

During the chat, he also allowed Jones — who is still banned from Twitter — to send a message from his account, and repeated his delusional conspiracies about Zionists.

He also shared details about his recent Mar-a-Lago dinner with former President Donald Trump, who later called the fallen mogul “a seriously troubled man.”

Technically, T.H.E.Y. are not jews (as the majority define a jew), though T.H.E.Y. say they are. Jesus is perfect and He said it perfectly in Revelation:

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan. King of kings' Bible - Revelation

Did Ye call T.H.E.M. out for being satanists? He sure threw the "jew" word around a lot, but what about calling T.H.E.M. satanists (i.e. what Balenciaga represents).

Who are the real jews? Explained:-

The Fight For The Kingdom And Justice For All

For centuries the world has believed the lie of the Hidden Hand. In spite of history; in spite of the Bible; in spite of the voice of the Prophets, the Apostles, and even of Jesus himself, the world prefers to believe the LIE, that the Jews are the entire House of Israel.

The great fear of the Hidden Hand is that the Israel of today will discover the truth and realize her identity; and so great is this fear that they have invented or, rather, revived, the hideous doctrines of Modernism and Humanism, whose sole object is to discredit the Bible and the sure word of prophecy*. The Fight for The Kingdom and Justice for All

YE REVEALS THE METHOD: NWO SYNTHESIS BETWEEN NEW AGE AND TECHNOCRACY

Amazing Polly:

BOOM! Ye is revealing the method. I go over the symbol that got him banned & the tentacles that come off of it. This is DEEP!

Did Kanye West watch this Documentary to get a better view of Hitler?

This is a long and gruesome story but if you tune in from the ninth to tenth hour
Dr. Nick Kollerstrom helps tell the story.

Ye (Kanye West) is clearly very confused. His fondness for Hitler is instep with some pro-Hitler people who promote freedom and expose evil, whilst praising Hitler for seeking to rid Germany of Ashkenazi-jews (failing to mention that Hitler was an Ashkenazi-jew himself) who were a danger to the German's lifestyle. They profess that Hitler was loved by the Germans because of all the benefits he brought, i.e. an improved economy, strengthening the military, national sovereignty. What Ye and those like him fail to see is that Hitler was a satanist who lied and fooled people. The 'Hitler movement' is similar to the current MAGA movement led by Trump in many ways. Only this time the leader D.Trump is a Judahite-jew whilst A.Hitler was a counterfiet-jew Nazi. The era of 'Third Reich' has become the era of 'Fourth Reich'.

1 Like