International Women's Day

You're welcome

2 Likes

Thank you, yes this is true. (Manasseh)

1 Like

You are welcome.

2 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow ,

Thank-you. That picture is worth a thousand words. Noticed it is a male who is throwing up.

Also sick of this LGBTQ abomination to God. It is disrespectful to His Holiness and everyone needs to take this sinful perverted program out of schools and those who stand for it need God's Law applied to them sternly.

Pro-LGBTQ Student Art Taken Down at Georgia School, Compared to Nazi Flag

By Patricia McKnight On 1/28/22

GBTQ artwork created by a student in an elementary school was taken down after an administrator allegedly compared the art to hanging a Nazi flag in the classroom.

The student's drawing featured rainbow colors and the words "Gay Is OK," written under an umbrella.

Parents at Oglethorpe Avenue Elementary School in Athens, Georgia, said a teacher was showcasing students' artwork when administrators asked for the piece to be removed claiming a parent had complained about it.

When the teacher questioned the decision, parents claimed an administrator compared the picture to hanging a Nazi flag in the classroom, according to WXIA.

File photo of LGBT flag with hands

File photo of members of a gay rights organization hold hands during a protest over LGBTQ rights. Getty Images

Parents say this isn't the first time the school has made discriminatory actions.

"There are ongoing complaints about this current administration has been discriminatory against women, being discriminatory against LGBTQ people, being discriminatory against English language learners or emerging bilinguals, emerging multilingual and Spanish speakers," said parent and University of Georgia professor Jemelleh Coes to WXIA. "So we have seen a pattern of inequity at our school and we have been asking for support at this point for years."

"We've been part of this school community for four years," added Gee Campbell, a transmasculine and nonbinary parent. "My experiences with the teachers in regards to my transitioning have always been positive and respectful. My daughter is in this classroom, and my immediate thought was 'What message does this give my daughter about her family?'"...more at link

Petition to the Gibraltar Parliament Demanding the Return to God’s Law

2 Likes

@Nam ,
Thank-you for sharing.

Glad to hear someone is acting according to God's LAW, put the fear in sex lunatics.

Gen. 1:27 So God created man in His [Own] image, in the Image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

They indeed seem to be on satan's short lease.

2 Likes

You are certainly.

Happy sabbath dear ones.

2 Likes

SO apple that Eva ate was actually a lie/listening to satan instead of God, kindly help me understand more on this, thank you kindly.

2 Likes

Dear @Nam. I hope this finds you having a good Sabbath day. People eat apples all the time and have no trouble with that unless of course the bodies have an allergy to apples. Eating an apple does not lead someone into sin. For that reason, the apple per se would be metaphorical. You may want to ask The Lord for a further explanation. He is The Teacher. :slightly_smiling_face:

From The Way home or face The Fire (online version with the 28/April/2014 update). Here you will find about Apple/lie:

No-one in the history of the world has ever understood why Adam and Eve; after listening to and believing Satan (the Serpent, out of who’s mouth comes only poison/lies), rather than God; believed that they were naked and then hid themselves from God. So, I am going to explain it to you. It is really very simple, as you should see from my explanation.
Whilst Adam and Eve listened only to God, they KNEW that they were really Spirit-Beings of Light and were locked inside of and clothed by the human bodies into which they were incarnated. Therefore they were not naked, because they were Spirit-Beings clothed with their human body. After they had listened to Satan’s first lie in the Garden, which was that they were ONLY human; a lie that Satan has been getting people to tell each other ever since, to keep reinforcing their belief in that lie, and using it as an excuse for everything they do wrong – “Well, we’re only human after-all”; they then became mortal and naked. The reason they were naked was, because, instead of being their Spirit-Being inside of and clothed with a human body, suddenly they were the human, outside of their Spirit-Being and clothed with nothing, and thus naked. “For as a man thinks in his heart, so is he” (Proverbs 23:7).
They had been told by God that, if they ate from the Tree of the Knowledge of Evil, they would die, and they were expelled from the Garden and had to work for a living, instead of having everything provided freely by God, and being immortal. Then God set a flaming sword at the East of Eden, to cut man asunder and prevent him from reentering the Garden, whilst ever he believed Satan’s lie that he was ONLY human.

Christ; incarnated inside of Jesus, who is referred to as the Second Adam; came to reverse The Fall, by teaching people that they are NOT only human, and that they MUST be born again as their Spirit-Being, and follow his example, or they would NEVER see or enter The Kingdom of God.
The MOST important words in ALL of Scripture are spoken by Jesus, as recorded in the Gospel of John, chapter 3:1-13, where Jesus explained to Nicodemus that you MUST be born again as your Spirit-Being, and then make yourself as a little child, or you will NOT be able to see and enter The Kingdom of God. The Scriptures were not written for humans, but for Spirit-Beings. They make no sense to a human, because they do not have the spiritual eyes to see and ears to hear and understand the message in the Scriptures. Only an awakened and born-again Spirit-Being has the eyes and ears to be able to see and hear the message in the Scriptures.
Eve fully believed Satan’s lie that she was ONLY human and swallowed the apple, but it
stuck in Adam’s throat, as he did not fully believe it. That’s why men have an Adam’s Apple, and women do not.
Most men, at some time/s in their life, ask: “What am I doing here?” Women do not, because they believe the lie that they are only human, and thus they know that they were born here and will die here. They also, because they give birth to children, believe that they, and not God, create life.
Men, however, did not swallow all of the Apple/lie and thus ask the question – “What am I doing here?” It is the Spirit-Being, incarnated within the man, who is asking the question, NOT their human asking it, because it knows it was born here and will die here.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

7 Likes

This article might help define how eating the apple has played out in women's lives.

1 Like

Dear @NancyDrewberry thank you kindly and thank you for the sabbath wishes, likewise.

It is understood, thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

You are welcome Nam. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much dear, this real brings out very well.

Lucifer was in the Garden as that tree;

1 Like

@Nam ,
You are very welcome.

1 Like

@Nam ,
Thank-you, you too.

1 Like

You are certainly welcome.

1 Like

The Bible doesn't specifically say "apple", but fruit.

Genesis 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it (the tree of the knowledge of evil - the devil), lest ye die.

It is not so important as to the fruit as it is that Father told BOTH Adam and Eve NOT to eat of the tree of knowledge of evil.

The Lord calls it an apple in The Way Home or face The Fire, so lets keep it as that.

A simple lesson was to be obedient to Father. BOTH disobeyed Father, thus they both sinned because they did their own will after being tempted by Satan, the liar.

The fall from grace was disobedience and we are ALL still eating the fruit if we do our own will instead of Fathers.

Obsequiousness and Obedience are only 2 of the 13 Aspects of Humility.

4 Likes

The Way home or face The Fire:

Revelation: Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

4 Likes

Not sure if someone's already said this:

but it could also (amongst other reasons) be for the marketing effect: selling the idea as far and wide as possible - hard to forget a rainbow with all those colours etc.

There's probably a professional marketing agency behind the whole thing.

4 Likes

My understanding is that it is a mockery to God.
They hate God and they are throwing God's Promise of not using water to destroy them again in His Face (so to speak). The Sodomite's way of saying what the Freemason's are saying to Father with phallic obelisks.
Most are very prideful and flamboyant.

4 Likes

@Nam,

Thank-you for asking this question concerning the rainbow.

The rainbow represents a new beginning in (Gen.9:13) so in a twisted satanic way Sodomites perhaps they believe it represents a new beginning. Obviously satan is using their arrogance and ignorance of themselves to deceive them all into thinking they are different and have a new beginning. Christ is the real deal, the ONE and only new beginning that leads to everlasting Life.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Galatians 6:6 Let him that is taught in the Word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he also reap. 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth [according] to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap Life everlasting.

Psalm 95. 95:1 O come, let us sing unto the "I AM": let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. 95:2 Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto Him with Psalms. 95:3 For the "I AM" [is] a great God, and a great King above all gods.

Rev. 4:3 And He that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and [there was] a rainbow round about the Throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

5 Likes