Intermission - Positive Thoughts and Reports

@NancyDrewberry @Persistent @phithx @GodTaughtMeHow

Thank-you for your loving correction. This truth forum is a learning place, to learn to use the "Force of Love" in this case learning humility, remaining teachable.

Yes this forum is a learning place. Thank you

Thank you all for your help and good works.

Yes it is a privilege to be here

6 Likes

Weezer - A Little Bit of Love (Lyric Video)

5 Likes

@phithx,

Thank-you.

Laughter, best medicine.

LAL

4 Likes

You're welcome.

May the force be with you - and everyone else.

7 Likes

Luke 6:40 The disciple is not above his Master: but every one that is perfect shall be AS his Master.

Matt. 20:27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
20:28 Even as the Son of Man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Gal. 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only [use] not liberty for an opportunity to the flesh, but by love serve one another (Matt. 20:27-28).

Matt. 23:10 ...for one is your Master, [even] Christ.
23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

1 Peter 2:15 For so is the Will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
2:16 As free, and not using [your] liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
2:17 Honour all [men]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the King (God).

3 Likes

@JF ,

Thank-you.

Lovely Scriptures.

Amen.

2 Likes

You're welcome.

LLTK, LLTF.

2 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,@phithx @be1 @GodTaughtMeHow @Orion @JF ,
Thanking Father and The Master for Their real Love, loving correction and teachings, and each of you for the tender loving warmth that surrounds us here, for the words shared that reach to soul depths untouched before, springing forth to new Life, a rapture of pure love and joy that only our beloved Christ Jesus can gift, is breath taking. There is so much to be thankful for.

John 17:11; 17:21-23
17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to Thee. Holy Father, keep through Thine own name those whom Thou hast given me, that they may be ONE, as We [are].
17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:
17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in ONE; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.

In Christ Jesus Love,
Amen.

6 Likes
4 Likes

YODA - JEDI Master - Jah

https://jahtruth.net › yodas.htm
Gentle With All. - April 13

Love and laugh. Make your world the happier for your being in it. Love and rejoice on the grey days.

There are wilderness days for My disciples as well as mountains of transfiguration, but on both it is duty, persistently, faithfully done, that tells.

Be gentle with all. Strive to see the heart I see, to know the pain and difficulty of the other life, that I know. Strive, before you interview anyone, or speak to anyone, to ask Me to act as interpreter between you two.

Just live in the spirit of prayer. In speaking to Me, you find soul-rest. Simple tasks, faithfully done and persisted in, bring their own reward, and are mosaics being laid in the pavement of success.

Welcome all who come here. I Love you.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you @phithx
God Bless

2 Likes

You're welcome.
And thank-you, God bless you too.

2 Likes

@phithx ,

Thank-you.

Likewise.

God bless.

2 Likes

You're welcome :upside_down_face:.

2 Likes

Wonder if he'll get that beard to grow? Or is it a girl?

4 Likes

images (3)

4 Likes

April 28 – Overshadowing Wings

My child, you are tired with the burden and heat of the day.

Stay a while and know that I abide with you, and know that I speak Peace unto your soul.

Dread nothing, fear nothing. Know that all is well. The day is far spent. The toil has been long, but evening rest with Me is sweet.

The gathering gloom of night will be to your heart but the overshadowing wings of the Eternal God.

Deep in your heart you feel the striving of wonderful Truths. Faint sense of the Glory to be revealed.

5 Likes

@JF ,
You are certainly welcome.
Thank-you too.
God bless

2 Likes

God Calling- Disharmony. - April 29

Seek and ye shall find. Shall find that inner knowledge that makes the problems of life plain.

The difficulties of life are caused by disharmony in the individual. There is no discord in My Kingdom, only a something unconquered in My disciples. The rule of My Kingdom is perfect order, perfect harmony, perfect supply, perfect love, perfect honesty, perfect obedience - all power, all conquest, all success.

But so often My servants lack power, conquest, success, supply, harmony, and think I fail in My promises because these are not manifested in their lives.

These are but the outward manifestations that result from the obedience, honesty, order, love - and they come, not in answer to urgent prayer, but naturally as light results from a lighted candle.

3 Likes