Intermission - Positive Thoughts and Reports

rebels

4 Likes

3 Likes

http://milesmathis.com/rainbow.html
I found this another interesting read from Miles Mathis. It is entitled, "why does a rainbow curve down".

3 Likes

Thank-you.

:sunglasses:

Your cone of vision that intersects the cloud of drops that creates your rainbow is different from that of a person next to you. So when a friend says, "Look at the pretty rainbow," you can reply, "Okay, move aside so I can see it too." Everybody sees his or her own personal rainbow. I hope that casts "light" on your rainbow query.

And so it is .... Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.

2 Likes

you're welcome and thanks also for sending many interesting and informative posts too.

LLTK, LLTF

3 Likes

So that you know where to find the pot of gold at the end of it?

2 Likes

Thank-you. You're welcome. Wishing you a good Sabbath day.

3 Likes

:smiley: Woof..

4 Likes

@be1 ,
You are very welcome.

Thank-you.

Love it! :rose:

3 Likes

You're welcome :blush:

2 Likes

:rainbow: :slightly_smiling_face: :white_circle:

If the Earth were not in the way, a rainbow would be a complete circle. This is why you can never find "the golden pot at the end of the rainbow". A rainbow is really a complete circle.

3 Likes

Ahhhh ... thank-you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,

4 Likes

5 Likes

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

5 Likes

Deuteronomy 5:32 Ye shall observe to do therefore as the "I AM" your God hath commanded you : ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left (NO Politics and NO politicians) .

Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] The Way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

3 Likes

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day.
I think
I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared Here is the rainbow
I've been prayin' for It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day. Look all around, there's nothin' but blue skies Look straight ahead, nothin' but blue skies I can see clearly now, the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day.

2 Likes

"Love and laughter for all..."

2 Likes

Photo by Oskar Jarén, Sweden, 1925

4 Likes

Live cam from Katmai National Park, Alaska. Bears in the water looking for salmon to eat.
[The Katmai Conservancy platform for the live cam is only on YT exclusively at this time]

:+1: for the bears
:-1: for YT

1 Like