Intermission - Positive Thoughts and Reports

Dear @GodTaughtMeHow,

Thank-you for your kind words, quote from TWH and thoughtfulness. It is being strived to overcome procrastination, slothfulness, arrogance and ignorance. This was/is needed.

1 Like

You're welcome.
We ALL are a work in progress.
Thank Father for His infinite patience, mercy, and forgiveness (if we repent).

2 Likes

Dear @GodTaughtMeHow,

Yes, absolutely. Where would we be without Father and TM? The passage from TWH is very convicting, these words were/are definitely needed.

@Determination,

So true, "we are all a work in progress. "

1 Like

Dear Determination,

Is it possible to forgive myself for wrongs?

What has happened is in the past. It happened the way it happened. Worry is the most destructive habit.

What's vitally important is to first admit there is a problem, secondly, learn from what happened and correct the self's errant behavior.

That is how we seek forgiveness while taking responsibility for our actions. In this manner we slowly rid ourselves of the "channel-blocker" (the ego/"self") that prevents the flow of "The Force of LOVE" through us to others so we become like, lead by, that good example of The Example.

Dwelling on shortcoming (listed above), beyond seeing them and taking action to rid yourself of them, what you could have done differently in this or that situation, is counter-productive. Focusing instead on making a conscience effort, changing in the present moment is what is needed to keep from repeating these errors in your daily life for your sake and others. Obviously the first step is to recognize there is a problem, what errors were made, followed by what can be done to change from the inside out, put into motion new ways of thinking and doing things with Christ help of course, a negative thought comes, let it pass, go back to Him for ALL basically.

Seek and you will find how to rid yourself of the above shared concerns.

Love and Laugh

4 Likes

Thank-you Persistent. Agreed.

If I may add my two cents. In the case of any wrong-doings, prevention is better than cure. The effect/s of a wrong may be irreversible; there may be serious consequences and a whole chain of unwanted events may occur. Prevention is the first step, so the wrong will not happen at all.

1 Like

God Calling.

Another Start. - February 1

Take courage. Do not fear. Start a new life tomorrow. Put the old mistakes away, and start anew. I give you a fresh start. Be not burdened. Be not anxious. If My forgiveness were for the righteous only, and those who had not sinned, where would be its need?

Remember as I said to Mary of old, "To whom much is forgiven, the same loveth much."

Why do you fret and worry so? I wait to give you all that is lovely, but your lives are soiled with worry and fret. You would crush My treasures. I can only bless glad, thankful hearts.

You must be glad and joyful.

2 Likes

God Calling.

Another Start. - February 1

Take courage. Do not fear. Start a new life tomorrow. Put the old mistakes away, and start anew. I give you a fresh start. Be not burdened. Be not anxious. If My forgiveness were for the righteous only, and those who had not sinned, where would be its need?

Remember as I said to Mary of old, "To whom much is forgiven, the same loveth much."

Why do you fret and worry so? I wait to give you all that is lovely, but your lives are soiled with worry and fret. You would crush My treasures. I can only bless glad, thankful hearts.

You must be glad and joyful.

3 Likes

God Calling. Another Start. - February 1

Thank-you.

Agreed of course.

Prevention is still better than cure.

@NancyDrewberry ,

You are certainly welcome.

Agreed.

The Way home or face The Fire
8:100 If you are not actually talking, you must still continue to listen, and acknowledge His presence,
and the contact; keeping the line open. The moment you break, or allow the contact to be broken, you are allowing an opening for Satan to use, and he will “jump straight-in, with both feet.”
God bless.

1 Like

@GodTaughtMeHow ,

Thank-you.

Agreed.
When we look at life from a certain point of view it changes our whole attitude, outlook on life.

Spiritual changes occur when lived out in our daily lives as should be. So much to be thankful for.

God bless

LAL :smiley:

1 Like

Got a pest problem? Call in the quack squad:

Birds are great at controlling pests. In China they use Chickens to control locusts when they become too many. People also use them as locusts are typically fried in oil and they are considered a delicacy.

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Thank-you. A good find. :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

1 Like

You're welcome.

1 Like

Ha Ha.

Heartwarming video shows how polar bear cub that sought out human help after getting her tongue caught in a tin can was saved…and woke up surrounded by kilos of her favourite fish

• Monetochka, a female cub, got its tongue caught in a tin can in Dikson, Russia
  • Rescuers flew 2,125 miles from Moscow to help free the starving polar bear
  • Now fed, Monetochka has been flown back 50 miles into the Arctic tundra

6 Likes

Looks a lot like Jonathan Livingston Seagull. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes definitely looks like him :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like