Intermission - Positive Thoughts and Reports

TWHOFTF

12:45 I have come here, to try to help you to survive, and I asked my Father, a year ago, to let me try to save each and every one of you, and I hope, with all of my soul, that you will let me. If you don’t believe me, and let me, then you will have exercised your FREE-will, which is your right, and YOU will have CHOSEN to be executed.
12:46 The rest of you had better make a fresh-start, TODAY. I can help you all, if you let me, but if I only manage to save ONE soul, my mission, and all the unpleasantness, that I have been subjected-to,and had to suffer, at your hands, will have been worthwhile

The choice, as always, is yours!

13:12 Make a fresh-start, NOW, and NEVER give-in. If you give-in you will die, and it is that simple, and that CERTAIN. Don’t worry about what EVERYONE else is doing, YOU are responsible for YOUR soul, not them.
13:13 I will gladly help you all, and I beg you to let me, and that you will come and help me, and each other, and thereby yourselves, to put the world right.

13:129 I WANT to save each and every one of you, but the choice, as always, is YOURS. Come and learn to be good, and let me show you The Way HOME.

**The Way home or face The Fire **

About ‘The Way home or face The Fire’ category

3 Likes