GSD: Unvaccinated People Have Rights

Bhatti said - Vaccination could be introduced for incoming health and care staff in future, Director of Public Health, Dr Sohail Bhatti said this week, as he stressed the difficulties of having unvaccinated staff when providing care for the vulnerable. – [They planned to blame the unvaccinated (THE INDIAN VARIANT – PERPETUAL LOCKDOWN - #3 by DOTS)

Again, he's telling Gibraltar what they are planning - it's not working out in France - is that the point that Gibraltarians will rise up against political-medical tyranny?

Informed Consent – These EXPERIMENTAL jabs are still in their TRIAL stage. Adverse effects - including death - are real.

Do Doctors and Nurses in Gibraltar know what's happening - but they are staying quiet?

Doctor comments

Why Are Globalists And Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates?

Some people may be confused by the obvious lockstep that most nations are moving in as far as covid mandates and restrictions are concerned.

If someone has not submitted by now with zero wait times and ample doses everywhere, then they are unlikely to ever be vaccinated.

But why do they want 100% vaccination? Why are they so desperate for every single person in the world to get the mRNA jab?

The media keeps telling us that only the unvaccinated are dying, but this is a lie, like so many other lies they have been peddling when it comes to covid. So, what’s the point of taking an experimental vaccine if the death rate of the virus is so low and the jab doesn’t necessarily protect you anyway?

There is no point. The science and the stats do not support it.

I can only posit theories based on the evidence at hand, but I think it’s clear to most of us that the vaccines are NOT about public health nor are they about saving lives. They are obviously about something else…

The stage is being set, in my view, for a mass infertility event, and covid will be blamed in place of the experimental vaccines. This is why the establishment needs a 100% vaccination rate; unvaccinated people would stand as evidence of their crime. Let me explain…

Read more at the link.

The first goal was to get everyone that would come forward to get jabbed to do so. The next step is to coerce the ones holding back. Then, the next step will be to make life as difficult as possible for the unvaccinated.

A COUPLE OF THINGS TO PONDER:

1. No vaccine is perfectly safe – How Vaccines Can Cause Damage – British Medical Journal. “Vaccination is a medical procedure which carries a risk of injury or death.

2. Governments Can Be Held Responsible for Injury

In 2012, in a landmark case, an Italian judge said because the Italian government’s medical authorities so strongly recommend child vaccination against measles, mumps and rubella, the state should take responsibility for the devastating damage to a child damaged by the MMR vaccine.

They'll will be coming for the children.

1 Like