Exposing medical crime as WITCHCRAFT: Vaccines are medical SORCERY

We need to stop this Satanic practice of human sacrifice.

Rachel Elnaugh interviews Dr Carrie Madej, who has directed two large medical clinics in the state of Georgia, USA. Since her twenties she has been fascinated by vaccines and studied them ever since. Her in depth research led her to discover what the proposed technologies are for the new COVID-19 vaccines. What she is revealing is alarming (2:32min).

Dr. Madjec - They have to get the living cells from a living fetus. A baby has to be born with a beating heart. It’s a blood sacrifice. I can tell you testimonies on this. I read the doctor’s, researcher’s diaries. They purposely deliver the baby in the sack and bring it to the laboratory. They either take scissors and cut through the face while it’s alive or cut through the chest while it’s still alive; or take a needle and puncture it in the heart while it’s still alive. They say they do that because they need the cells to be that fresh, but I cannot see by science the justification of that. I don’t believe that at all.

People need to know we are doing that to our own babies and I doubt the mother’s know that they are doing that. I believe they are just telling them the baby is dead already. You know they call 20-week old, or 14-week old, or 16-week old babies embryos. The researchers will call them that to justify what they are doing. When that cell line is cloned, they purposely make the cell line immortal, which means it’s cancer. They purposely make that baby’s cell line into a cancer cell line; and that is part of the vaccine. Almost every vaccine we have, they have those cell lines in there – the cancerous fetal cell lines. And many of them come from really bad genetic lines; and we can transpose some of those genes into our genome.

Defending-Gibraltar has featured Dr. Carrie Madej’s popular video exposing the nanotechnology in this Covid-jab with its transhumanism goal - Transhumanism/ "Human 2.0": A wake-up call to the world about what's coming in the new mRNA vaccines

She was also featured in this video – Warning for Humanity: Covid19 Vaccine.

2 Likes