Exodus to Christ

05 Apr 20

Exodus to Christ

There are 1,600+ people in this 5GGUA group, and that means that, with each of your immediate families, there are thousands of you. If we include your extended families there are many thousands of you, all slaves imprisoned in your homes by fear of your “elected” slave-masters, who are supposed to be your public-SERVANTS. And you are soon to be in complete slavery with their electronic surveillance, invisible chains and weaponised, 5G active denial system.

The timing of all of this is important, because it is at this same time that your ancestors were brought out of slavery in Egypt, by God, with Moses, and brought to Horeb in Sinai to be given God’s Law, that the British Monarchs have ALL sworn, on the Holy Bible, to maintain to the UTMOST of their power. The RGP officers have ALL sworn to serve the monarch, instead of God, thus breaking the First Commandment, but also automatically swearing to maintain God’s Law to the UTMOST of the power delegated to them by the evil, oath-breaking monarch behind all of this.

God’s Law is called the Royal Perfect Law of Liberty, and it prohibits men from legislating, on pain of death, as previously explained by me, in a previous message. T.H.E.Y. cannot make up laws: only God can do that. So, T.H.E.Y. and their lackey politicians cannot make up laws to prevent you from going out and meeting your friends, and exercising your God-given Rights and Freedom.

At this time, the Anniversary of the Exodus, you need to obey God and exercise your God-given Rights to freedom, guaranteed by God’s Law and “go out with your young and your old”, and defy your lying elected slave-masters, and their whip/truncheon wielding fraudulent policy-enforcers.

Do it together, as one, en masse, as in The Exodus, and organize to stop them installing 5G transmitters, and take back the Rights that God gave you, taking responsibility for enforcing God’s Law against the criminal politicians, RGP and Judges. Where we go one, we go all. United as one.

Unchain your minds and obey God, not men, as Simon Peter and the Apostles told you to do.

Acts of The Apostles 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Gospel of Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

Solomon’s Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Wisdom: and the Knowledge of the holy [is] Understanding.

You claim to be Christians, but do not do the things that I say, and instead obey liars who falsely claim to work for me, and who are, in reality, the blind leading the blind into the pit/Lake of Fire.

Gospel of Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.

Will you now obey me, or continue to obey these psychopathic mass-murdering Satanists, to your own destruction and demise?

Gospel of Luke 19:27 But THOSE mine enemies, which would NOT that I should REIGN OVER THEM, bring here, and SLAY [them] before me.

Choose this day whom you will serve.

Sign my petition and set yourselves free.

If you don’t then you deserve everything T.H.E.Y. have planned for you - genocide.

Peace be upon you,

Christ.
Christs.net

To Download/View this letter as a PDF with active hyperlinks, please click on the title:

PDF of Exodus to Christ (251.5 KB)

5 Likes

The best thing about obeying God is you can never go wrong! :slight_smile:

Agreed. :slight_smile: