Eric Clapton Van Morrison anti-lockdown song - Stand and Deliver

But Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights that the song refers to are not the ultimate solution - https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/theres-only-one-law-the-rest-is-forbidden-legislation/561.

"Stand and Deliver, written by Van Morrison and performed by Eric Clapton."

4 Likes

Eric Clapton Sponsoring a Group of Musicians to Spread Vaccine Skepticism?

By B.N. Frank

Vaccine side effects, injuries, deaths have been reported for decades (see 1, 2, 3). They continue to be reported about the COVID jabs as well, including by music legend Eric Clapton who has been very vocal about his traumatic experience. A few months ago, Clapton also announced that he refused to perform at venues that require proof of COVID vaccination. Now he’s reportedly funding musicians to get the word out about vaccine risks, which Rolling Stone magazine interprets as not only “spouting vaccine nonsense — he’s bankrolling it.”

5 Likes

Thank-You.

Love Eric Clapton's "passive-rebellion". :slight_smile:

1 Like

You're welcome.

1 Like

11/10/21

# Eric Clapton Tells RFK, Jr.: ‘This Has Gotta Stop’
Eric Clapton, one of the most influential musicians of his time, is also now one of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s heroes.

On CHD.TV’s “The Defender Show,” Kennedy and Clapton discussed the musician’s severe adverse reaction to the second dose of AstraZeneca’s COVID vaccine. The injury left Clapton permanently disabled, he said.

Clapton told Kennedy how he came upon “the rabbit hole” of vaccine information, and described what happened when he went public with his vaccine injury. He also shared why being sober helped him cope with the entire ordeal.

When Kennedy asked, “How did you walk into this buzz saw?” Clapton replied:

“Over the past year, there’s been a lot of disappearing, you know — little dust around with people moving away quite quickly. And it has, for me, refined the kind of friendships I have. And it’s dwindled down to the people that I obviously really need and love.
On his latest song, “This Has Gotta Stop,” Clapton describes where he stands on worldwide vaccine mandates with these words:

“This has gotta stop,

Enough is enough

I can’t take this BS any longer.

“It’s gone far enough

If you wanna claim my soul

You’ll have to come and break down this door.”.

Kennedy said:

“You took the vaccine. You got hurt by the first one. You believe the propaganda. You took the second one, and you essentially got disabled. You spoke out about your injury and the whole world came down and gaslighted you and marginalized you and vilified you, because you got injured by that product. And here they come after you because you’re not allowed to talk about that. And that is the big problem. The way they’re coping with injuries from these vaccines is to pretend they don’t exist and to punish people who get injured and try to talk about it.”

Clapton said he didn’t know what he was getting into when he went public with vaccine injury.

He said:

“And that’s the thing. I didn’t know. I mean — the uncertainty surrounding this thing has been mammoth. I think everybody I know has got, what do they call it? CIS anxiety syndrome [clinically isolated syndrome], everybody I know is unsettled about it. And for me, it was heightened by the fact that I had these adverse reactions. The lifesaving part of it was I’d found a group of people who were inviting me to talk about it, because I couldn’t talk about anywhere. As you said, there was nobody listening, and it was very, very difficult to know what to do or how to, you know — I thought I was going crazy.”

Eric Clapton's new single is out "This Has Gotta STOP"

5 Likes