Elon Musk Exposed

1 Like

Elon Musk claims to be a minimalist (at least his version of one): "I am selling almost all physical possessions. Will own no house." - quoted from May 2020

This article is from 18 April 2022. It does not include the updated Twitter purchase:

1 Like

I am not a fan of Elon Musk. He has been referred to as a triple agent. I know what is meant by double agent. Whatever triple agent means, I do not know, but it does not sound good.

The Who - I'm Free

Lyrics:

I'm free
I'm free
And freedom tastes of reality

I'm free
I'm free
And I'm waiting for you to follow me

If I told you what it takes
To reach the highest high
You'd laugh and say 'nothing's that simple'
But you've been told many times before
Messiah's pointed to the door
And no one had the guts to leave the temple

I'm free
I'm free
And freedom tastes of reality

I'm free
I'm free
And I'm waiting for you to follow me

How can we follow?
How can we follow?

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Police Academy 3 1986 its my bed.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

:smiley:

Peter Navarro Rips ‘Bought and Paid For’ Elon Musk Amid Twitter Buy: ‘I Don’t Trust the Guy’ [VIDEO]

“…thing I'm concerned about with Elon Musk, everybody else him as the Great White Knight here. He's bought and paid for by the Chinese Communist Party. And I worry at one point that Twitter might be compromised in the middle of a political campaign by China threatening Musk Tesla production in communist China so I'm not I'm not ecstatic over the moon like some people…”

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2022/04/peter-navarro-rips-bought-and-paid-for-elon-musk-amid-twitter-buy-i-dont-trust-the-guy/

The young Elon Musk

Footage from a 1999 interview with Musk shows the now-50-year-old businessman in earlier days of his success, after he sold his first company, Zip 2, which allowed newspapers to publish online.

Musk received a staggering $400 million cash for the sale, according to CNN – admittedly nothing compared to his current net worth of $264.6 billion, but enough at the time to give him some bragging rights.

"Back in '95, there weren't very many people on the internet," Musk told CNN at the time. "Certainly nobody was making any money at all – most people thought the internet was going to be a fad," he said.

Having proved those people wrong, Musk splashed out on a $1 million McLaren F1, the delivery of which was caught on camera during the interview. Justine Wilson, Musk's fiancée at the time, described the purchase as 'decadent'.

The businessman recalled how just a few years ago he had been showering at his local YMCA and sleeping on the office floor – a far cry from the life he came to be living in 1999, and even further from the luxuries he no doubt enjoys on a daily basis nowadays.

From showering at the YMCA, to sleeping on the floor in his office, and now the richest man on earth, at least he's not snooty.

1 Like

German engineer Wernher von Braun was a Nazi. Reports are emerging that Elon Musk is the son of Wernher von Braun. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen, but a news report by the NY Post (dated May 2021) reports a possible connection between the two:

German engineer predicted man named ‘Elon’ would conquer Mars in 1952 novel

Pioneering aerospace engineer and science-fiction writer Wernher von Braun may have predicted Elon Musk’s plan to colonize other worlds nearly 70 years ago when he described a man named “Elon” ruling over Mars.

Von Braun created the character “Elon” in his 1952 science fiction novel “Project Mars” — a space fantasy about a mission to Mars, according to a report.

The book’s predictions came to light a few years ago, but began trending on social media last week

Von Braun, one of the most important scientists in the development of rocket technology, describes a Martian government led by ten men, who worked under a leader “elected by universal suffrage for five years under the name or title of Elon.”

After the Second World War, Von Braun, who worked on rockets for the Nazis, was among a group of German scientists who was secretly moved to the US and worked on the exploration of outer space at NASA.

Musk, the founder of SpaceX, is among a group of billionaires with plans to colonize the Red Planet. His company recently became the first private firm to launch astronauts into space.

More about Wernher von Braun can be found here:

Saudi billionaire changes tune, says Elon Musk ‘excellent’ for Twitter

The Saudi prince who initially rejected Elon Musk’s takeover bid of Twitter now says he welcomes the move after joining a group of billionaire investors in helping the Tesla boss secure funding for the $44 billion transaction.

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud tweeted to Musk on Thursday: “Great to connect with you my ‘new’ friend.”

“I believe you will be an excellent leader for Twitter to propel and maximise its great potential.”

The Saudi royal, who is one of the richest men in the desert kingdom, said he and his company, Kingdom Holding Company, were “looking forward to roll [over] our ~$1.9bn [stake] in the “new” Twitter and join you on this exciting journey.”

Last month, just days after Musk announced his offer to buy out Twitter shareholders for $54.20 per share, the prince tweeted: “I don’t believe that the proposed offer by @elonmusk ($54.20) comes close to the intrinsic value of @Twitter given its growth prospects.”

“Being one of the largest & long-term shareholders of Twitter, @Kingdom_KHC & I reject this offer.”

Great to connect with you my "new" friend @elonmusk

I believe you will be an excellent leader for @Twitter to propel & maximise its great potential@Kingdom_KHC & I look forward to roll our ~$1.9bn in the “new” @Twitter and join you on this exciting journey

— الوليد بن طلال (@Alwaleed_Talal) May 5, 2022

Hours later, Musk responded with a jab at Saudi Arabia’s free speech and human rights record.

“Interesting. Just two questions, if I may,” Musk replied to the prince. “How much of Twitter does the Kingdom own, directly & indirectly? What are the Kingdom’s views on journalistic freedom of speech?”

The dispute now appears to be water under the bridge. Prince Alwaleed is now apparently willing to contribute 35 million of his own shares of Twitter — worth $1.9 billion — to retain an investment once Musk takes the firm private, according to filings.

It is unclear what prompted the prince to change his mind about Musk’s takeover of Twitter. After the board initially rejected Musk’s buyout offer, the Tesla boss reached out to members to go over the details of his plan to make the company more profitable.

Prince Alwaleed chairs the Kingdom Holding Company, the Riyadh-based conglomerate that first purchased shares of Twitter in 2011 before the company’s 2013 initial public offering.

KHC also holds large stakes in a wide range of businesses including the Four Seasons hotel chain, Uber, Lyft, and Citigroup.

Saudi Arabia frequently surveils and arrests journalists, according to Reporters Without Borders, which ranks the country as one of the worst in the world for press freedom. And the brutal murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi was personally approved by Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman, according to US intelligence.

Bloomberg News reported last week that Musk secured financing for his bid by pledging to enact job cuts and other cost-cutting measures, such as slashing executive pay.

Earlier on Thursday, Musk revealed in an SEC filing that he managed to secure more than $7 billion in funding to take Twitter private.

Among the 19 investors that committed to buying a stake in a Musk-controlled company were Oracle co-founder Larry Ellison, who is willing to put down $1 billion; Sequoia, which has pledged $800 million; VyCapital ($700 million); Binance ($500 million); and Andreessen Horowitz ($400 million).

Earlier this week, The Wall Street Journal reported that Musk has plans to take Twitter public once again in as little as three years after buying the company.

(this is not directed to you ND - only in relevance)

It is amazing that the "right" are viewing Musk as some kind of "good guy" "savior" of free speech.
He has not yet completed his (hostile?) take-over of Twitter. It is only the hopeful right (or MKUltra manipulators) who are purporting that he is going to save free speech.

The reality is that the DARPA/CIA spy tool, Twitter, no longer has the control to see what they need to see due to banning opposing viewpoints.

The reality is that Twitter is a failing venture without countering perspectives.

The reality that Musk is a Billionaire and serves the 1% cannot be denied.

Could he simply be willing (or told to) dump huge sums of money into this spy-bot in order to keep salaries and development going?

Musk is NOT a "good guy".
No one here in hell is, except Christ.

in Musk's own words...

2 Likes

Understood. Thank-you. :slightly_smiling_face:

It really is!

I doubt he dumps money into anything without getting a larger return. I have heard he has investors who are dumping money in for profit and he likely is profitting as well (and a lot!).
Elon "Money" Musk is setting a bad example for how people are supposed to be; not supposed to be so rich; using excess money to manipulate and control. THEY have the saying: you cannot be too rich or too thin. These people are off-balance and yet venerated as heroes, even saviors.
I saw some photos with him at the Met Gala and it is all about excess wealth and extravagance.

Agreed.

Thank-you for your post.

You're welcome.

Matt. 5:3 Blessed [are] the poor (the humble) [that are rich] in spirit: for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven.

13:22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the Word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the Word, and he becometh unfruitful.

19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the Kingdom of heaven

2 Likes

Chinese Communist Party-Linked Companies Amongst Investors In Elon Musk’s Twitter Purchase.

SOME OF MUSK’S INSTITUTIONAL SPONSORS ARE HARDLY CONNECTED TO FREE SPEECH WARRIORS. IN FACT, QUITE THE OPPOSITE.

Chinese Communist Party-linked companies and investment funds are listed amongst the financiers of Elon Musk’s bid to purchase Twitter, a new Securities and Exchange Commission document reveals.

The revelation comes from a May 4th amendment filed by Musk which shows over one dozen equity investors – either people or companies funding his purchase in exchange for a share of ownership – in Twitter.

“Each Equity Investor listed in the following table has committed to contribute to Parent […] cash in the amount set forth opposite such Equity Investor’s name in the following table in order to fund a portion of the Merger Consideration contemplated by the Merger Agreement,” explains the document before revealing the following investors:

Among the companies providing billions in investment is the Chinese Communist Party-linked cryptocurrency exchange platform Binance, whose aggregate equity commitment totals $500,000,000.

Founded by Changpeng Zhao, a Chinese-Canadian business executive, Binance retains partnerships with Chinese state-owned entities, as revealed in a 2020 press release:

Binance China Blockchain Institute, the research institute part of the world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider Binance, today announced a strategic partnership with Zhongshang Beidou Supply Chain Management Group (Zhongshang Beidou), a state-level model enterprise for supply chain innovation and application established by (China) Commercial Network Construction Development Center under the State-Owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC).

Binance also participates in China’s exploitative Belt and Road Initiative alongside several state-owned enterprises:

Binance China Blockchain Institute joined the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) as a high-level United States (UN) partner on June 16, 2020, aiming to facilitate China’s “Belt & Road Initiative” and promote sustainable development. Other UNGC members are 15 leading enterprises and institutional partners in China, including China Development Bank, Sinopec and the State Grid Corporation of China.

Individuals who list themselves as Directors and Managers at Binance also have a history of working for Chinese state-run media, state-run universities, the Chinese Communist Party’s State Council, and Tencent.

Another Twitter investor, Sequoia Capital – which contributed $800,000,000 – also has deep Chinese Communist Party links through its personnel and companies it funds.

Sequoia Capital China founder Neil Shen has attended high-level Chinese Communist Party strategy meetings, and his fund backs companies including TikTok parent company ByteDance, sanctioned Chinese drone maker DJI, and controversial genomics firm BGI, which has been accused by U.S. intelligence officials of trying to steal Americans’ personal genetic information.

Alibaba and Ant Financial, which play a key role in the regime’s “social credit” score system and vaccine passport platform, are also included in Sequoia China’s portfolio.

While Musk has pledged to reform Twitter to protect free speech, the inclusion of investors with ties to foreign countries which lack any semblance of free speech raises concern about Musk’s pledge materializing.

Other foreign countries, including Qatar and Saudi Arabia, are also represented in Musk’s Twitter deal. Qatar Holding LLC, a subsidiary of the state-owned Qatar Investment Authority, committed $375,000,000 to the deal.

Another equity investor, Saudi Arabian Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, pledged nearly 35,000,000 shares, valued at 54.20 per share, “in order to retain an equity investment in Twitter following completion of the Merger in lieu of receiving Merger Consideration in the Merger.”

1 Like

Is Elon Musk a mercenary selling out to the highest bidder?

Musk’s Starlink satellite network reportedly fought off in rapid fashion an attempt by Russia to jam the system, something that Musk had acknowledged in late March.

Dave Tremper, director of electronic warfare for the Office of the Secretary of Defense, said late last month that Starlink was able to fight off the attack faster than the U.S. Military would have been able to and that officials could learn something from Musk.

“Starlink had slung a line of code and fixed it,” Tremper said, noting that the quick change rendered the attack “not effective anymore.”

1 Like
1 Like

Laughing insanity, thinking they're having a good time when in fact they are having a bad time, they just don't know it.

The Way home or face The Fire

2:47 When you are with people that you think are good, here on Earth,and you are having what you call a good time (which is usually actuallyabad time), just remember that you are in hell, and with people who areactually bad. Then, just try to envision what it must be like, in heaven,where people are REALLY good and no-one kills, or steals, or tells lies,or rapes and everyone loves everyone, and you can TRUST everyone.Wouldn’t you prefer to be there?

True Humility

1 Like