Electric Car Dangers

Can you tell us more, please?

Do we? He was 86 years old by then, btw.

I highly recommend digging deep into this Scherff stuff to see who first made the claim and having a chat with this person. (I have).

If you are a tech/free-energy geek then Tesla is probably very high on your list of cool characters. If you then create a EV company I don't think it's weird at all to call it Tesla. Back 10-15 years ago Tesla was still virtually unknown to the general masses.

This feature is not something that is inherently linked/not linked to EVs/ICE vehicles btw...

I wonder if there are more simpler EVs on the market with just the necessary stuff to make it go?

What section would that be and why? So they can save on electricity costs? Don't have to do that bothersome hooking up the car to charge it? The pros vs risk that someone finds out just doesn't seem realistic to me.

Told to me by the Lord.

2 Likes

About the water in the spacehip: makes one wonder?

Sura 3:15. Say: "Shall I give you glad tidings of things far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with Companions pure (and holy); and the good pleasure of God. For in God's sight are (all) His servants,"-

3 Likes

California introduces tax-by-the-mile plan as state revenue from fuel tax drops due to electric vehicle usage

By Rhoda Wilson on June 15, 2024

Buyers of electric cars in California may not have been aware of the new tax-by-the-mile plan before they decided to purchase their vehicles. Had they known about the potential added cost, they may have made a different decision. But regardless of personal choice, California law mandates that all new car sales be electric by 2035.

“This pay-to-drive scheme essentially turns your car into a rental,” Patrick Wood said. After quoting from a course on technocracy in 1934, he added, “Don’t tell me that Technocracy is not in play here.”

We would add, do you remember the World Economic Forum’s threat “you will own nothing”?

Continued at link...

GREAT RESET: Klaus Schwab and the great fascist reset

Not really a danger, unless one is an investor...

1 Like
1 Like

Unbelievable...

1 Like

BREAKING

Cobalt mining in Idaho. Not environmentally friendly.

2 Likes

EU’s largest startup for electric vehicle batteries is in trouble

Northvolt, Europe’s largest climate tech startup, is considering delaying or scaling back its expansion in Germany, Canada and Sweden. This comes after shareholder BMW pulled a billion-dollar battery order, concerns over worker safety and its most recent losses reached into the billions.

Sweden’s Northvolt has long been the jewel in the European climate tech crown. It’s Europe’s best-capitalised battery manufacturer and was one of the first startups to get institutions like BlackRock, Goldman Sachs and Baillie Gifford to open their wallets and back the next generation of green tech.

Founded in 2015 Northvolt markets its Skellefteå site – located just shy of the Arctic Circle – as “Europe’s first homegrown battery factory.” Powered by renewable energy from a hydroelectric plant, it is seeking to sell lithium-ion batteries that reportedly have a 90 per cent lower carbon footprint than leading rivals. It has also pledged to recycle the vast majority of its components and “close the loop” on the rare materials – such as manganese and nickel – used to make batteries.

Source

1 Like