Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger - PART 2: Zombies, CERN Opening Demonic Portals, & How to Remove Nanotech from the Body!

Following technical difficulties, Dr. Stuckelberger covers the bodies of injected people displaying MAC addresses after death, CERN opening portals, how to remove nanotech from the body and much more!

Watch Part 1 of our interview covering important information on the WHO below:

Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger – PART 1: WHO Pandemic Treaty – Important Update! - Zeee Media

Watch at link.

7 Likes

Oxide Graphene has electromagnetic fields and is found to be linked to Zombie preparedness document at link [Preparedness 101; Zombie Pandemic

(Preparedness 101; zombie pandemic)What on earth is it and why does it exist? CDC published this document for their military.
Claiming everyone has those nanotechnology inside of them. They spray them in the sky, forms network within 15 minutes. They think an ID won't form without taking the kill shot, boi-weapon jab.

Dealing with atomic dimensions of reality.

They are trying to change time.

Graphene COVID Kill Shots: Let the Evidence Speak for Itself

Thank-Y/you both. Very informative. Another aspect of zombies is the technology of clones. Just how many clones are out there is anybody's guess. Someone is likely keeping track of it.

According to a survivor of the Montauk Project, Ryan Gosling (singer/actor) may be a clone with an alter personality transferred from Max Spiers. Max Spiers (survivor of MKUltra) is thought to have been murdered for speaking-out about satanism in high-places. He was about to call out a top military general who practices/d satanism as part of the NWO.

Lyrics from a song titled "My Body is a Zombie for You" was sung by Ryan Gosling in a band named "Dead Man's Bones":

I can't fit in this skin
It's worn and useless thin
The size of the eyes
And the flies in the sky
My body's a zombie for you

The smell of my breath
From the blood in your neck

Oh I hold my soul
From the lands unknown
So I can play the strings of your death