Discussions on YODA Teachings

Many of us have heard this from The Master.

YODA (YO/DA – YOur DAily) Lessons

For JEDI (JEsus – DIsciples)

From The Master /Teacher

Training on how to use The Force of Divine Power (Love)

For discussions on the YODA Teachings.

This thread if for DISCUSSIONS on the YODAS, such as questions or sharing how one applied to you personally; or how a sentence even applied to your ilfe. The same YODA can mean, or teach, different things to different people. The same YODA can mean something different the following year.

This thread is NOT for loading the YODAS. They are available on the ASK disk for people to read - to have that time alone for learning. You may have an experience with them to share with others.

May The Force Be with you.

2 Likes

@JF
Do you read YODA?

Yes. Have read them all and over a long period of time (approaching nearly two decades). There is definitely a lot of positive encouragement and guidance contained within the YODAs. Especially for the still-suit wearer. :+1:

2 Likes

Do you understand what this means?

"Ill that He blesses is our good."

The Soul at War. - January 30

Since you asked.. it did make me think of Romans 8:28:

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [His] purpose.

Which has long been another favourite verse. I love it because, it reminds us that we must not allow any events or things that happen, whether they be good or bad, to pull our attention away from Him and thoughts of His Guidance and protection over us. He knows it all. He is truly the most wonderful Father that there could ever be, and He uses all things to ultimately work His purpose. We just need to carry on, believing and trusting Him. One day at a time, always striving to be calm and at peace and tomorrow is another day, Father Willing. Peace be upon you.

2 Likes

Does it mean to say "All that He blesses is our good."?

It is a quote from a hymn written by Frederick Faber.

FaberHymn

Ill that He blesses is our good,
And unblest good is ill;
And all is right that seems most wrong,
If it be His sweet will. I Worship Thee, Most Gracious God | Hymnary.org

1 Like

In the context of the hymn, looks like "Ill" means "All" and is a matter of dialect rather than an error.

Thank-you. Old tongue.

You're welcome.

I think it could in fact mean to say ill (but also works as all).

(His Ways are higher than our ways, His thoughts higher than our thoughts.)

Therefore something we may perceive as an "ill", could in fact be happening to serve a higher (good) purpose in the end, unbeknownst to us (but known to Him).

Similarly, something we might think of (or perceive) as "good", in the now, may in fact not be good for us in the end (unless He Blesses it).

That may be what the poem is saying too; Ill that He blesses is our good, and unblest good is ill; in that without His blessing, neither could truly have any real value. So, then it's not the "ill" or the "good" but the blessing from Him, that actually matters, or makes it good.

Interesting either way.

1 Like

That is nice :+1:

1 Like

Thank you both @JF @Gareth for bringing attention to this. That it is "ill" not "all" at the beginning makes sense considering that both words are later repeated in that stanza. @JF's explanation provides the deeper meaning. Agreed :+1: that is a nice explanation. It is a lovely poem.

I worship Thee, most gracious God,
And all Thy ways adore;
And every day I live, I seem
To love Thee more and more.

When obstacles and trials seem
Like prison walls to be,
I do the little I can do,
And leave the rest to Thee.

I have no cares, O blessèd Will,
For all my cares are Thine;
I live in triumph, Lord, for Thou
Hast made Thy triumphs mine.

He always wins who sides with God;
To him no chance is lost;
God’s will is sweetest to him when
It triumphs at his cost.

Ill that He blesses is our good,
And unblest good is ill;
And all is right that seems most wrong,
If it be His sweet will.

2 Likes

Jacob would not let the Angel go "except thou bless me"

The Master Teaches our daily's, YoDa's, are His words of LIFE suggesting to live them out in our daily lives. Even though our circumstanced differ The YoDa's magically help us all.
They are very beneficial to target certain topics we're all facing together like temptations, forgiveness, depression, being more gentle, the sensory illusion which make it feel like there's a wall between us and Father, not so, we are HIM and He is us.

My experiences in applying them in this manner, reading them in sequence together, day after day, has made a difference in the Beings awareness of the human senses.

Does this help. More discussion, questions and answers are invited on this subject.

https://jahtruth.net/yodas.htm

4 Likes

" My Strength is the same as that in which I conquered Satan in the Wilderness - depression and sorrow in the Garden, and even Death on Calvary.

Think of that".

GC-January 13th knowing TM conquered fear and depression in the Garden for everyone. Live with Him there is none, no dark side enters in, shut the door keep out the devil.. :slight_smile: Have lived with others who suffered depression, not a pretty sight coupled with the dark demon of "self pity".

Hope this helps.

Questions and discussion on this is invited. Together with Father/TM everything can be overcome.

1 Like

spiritual Guidance:

Don't make rash decisions.

" Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they".

Easily they flow. Quick to join to ANY fight (or start one).

Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny.?

Consume you it will. They are negative energy and will poison the mind and the body if allowed in.

There are 25 entries in this fear file.

Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is the product of our imagination (Gen. 6:5), causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Now do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice.” – from the film ‘After Earth’

Thanking Father for His Son KING Christ and all the Good Guidance They provide.
Search results for fear.pdf|attachment (91.9 KB)

5 Likes

Does it not mean that we should be thankful for the discipline? When bad things happen He means for us to learn something important. We should learn to love discipline. Thats what being a JE-DI(scipline) is all about.

5 Likes

Peace, hope you are well rested, in good spirit and having a good Sabbath day.

The word Ill in this context " Ill that He blesses is our good", means according to various definitions contained in the merriam-webster.com dictionary, mean involving difficulty, attributing evil or objectionable quality, unfriendly, hostile, immoral, vicious, resulting from, accompanied by, or indicative of an evil or malevolent intention.

Remember the countless lessons/stories in The Bible(King of kings' Bible) Joseph being sold by his brothers and being wrongfully thrown into prison (Genesis 37:1-36 & Genesis 39:1-23), Daniel being thrown into the lions den (Daniel 6:1-28), Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego being thrown into a burning fiery furnace (Daniel 3:1-30), Jesus being wrongfully and fraudulently accused and crucified/murdered (The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) etc.

All of this ill/evil in the end was turned into a blessing/good.

Also there is a YODA teaching with a further explanation.

Turn it to Good - March 10
Never flinch. My standard-bearers must you ever be. Bear your standard high.

Life has its dangers and difficulties, but real as these seem, the moment you see in them a power of evil that will in response to your faith be forced to work in some way for your good, in that moment of recognition evil and danger cease to have any power over you.

This is a wonderful truth. Believe it. Rejoice in it.

3 Likes

Do you remember in Star Wars when Luke see a vision of the city in the clouds and wants to help his friends but YODA says not to go? It’s seemed wrong but it wasn’t?

2 Likes