MY FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE

Sura 47:19. Know, therefore, that there is no God but "I AM", and ask Forgiveness for thy fault, and for the men and women who believe: for "I AM" knows how ye move about and how ye dwell in your homes.

One of the many verses showing the clear truth about God - that there is no God but He, and that He has no equals, and to call upon Him for His protection.

6 Likes

Luke 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

A promise and warning, to beware the leaven of the politicians - hypocracy. 9/11, Covid plandemic, vaccines, etc. etc.. The truth always finds a way and comes out eventually, no matter how hard they may try to keep their secret plots and plans covered up, showing that Father always keeps His promise of revealing the truth.

7 Likes

Sura 40:39. "O my People! This life of the present is nothing but (temporary) convenience: it is the Hereafter that is the Home that will last.

This is from Koran Sura "The Believer". Just a good REMINDER that everything is temporary on Planet Earth. Believers and nonbelievers, being separated, will have different rewards at The End of it. The Gardens of Eternity for true believers. Companions in The Fire for the unbelievers.

9 Likes

A favorite Verse:
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the confidence of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Reason:
TWH 2:28 Faith is the key that opens every door (knock with TRUE faith and it shall be opened unto you - Matt. 7:7-8), and without it, you will live in darkness and fear, until your execution on the Last Day. The Way Home

5 Likes

Sura 3:5. From God, verily nothing is hidden on Earth or in the heavens.

All is known by Him and everything is within His Power. In other verses it also talks about how nothing escapes Him, the All knowing and the All wise.

2 Likes

@JF

One of our many long time favorites as well.

Romans 8:31 A favorite to fight with, overcome evil thoughts waged against us for past mistakes, knowing that God dearly loves everyone wanting all to learn to become Christlike and return home. He is us and we are HIM!!! Christ is walking this narrow path with us and our Dear Sweet Lord Whose Guidance and Protection are needed for this Life Giving Journey. Thank-You.

3 Likes

Thank you @Persistent
Love that one too and hope you're having a good and blessed day. Amen. 1 Corinthians 15:28

1 Like

@JF , Thank-you.

Thank-you. Likewise to you too.

Scriptures are vital for survival.

1 Like

ONE VERSE – ONE REASON

What is your favorite bible verse and why?

Psalm 3:3 But Thou, O "I AM", [art] a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

The closer we get to Father, we realize His help more and more.

7 Likes

Deut. 33:12 [And] of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the "I AM" shall dwell in safety by him; [and the "I AM"] shall cover him all the day long, and He shall dwell between his shoulders.

What a beautiful thought and place to dwell
Let the Inhabitants of The Rock sing The 'New Song'

5 Likes

Philippians4.8

A favorite verse:
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

Reason:
Doing so brings peace and well-being. - Bible Verses from the King of kings' Bible - #19 by NancyDrewberry

10 Likes

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the "I AM", and their Righteousness [is] from Me, saith the "I AM".

Reason: It gives strength and courage knowing when we do our part this Scripture becomes reality.

The Way home or face The Fire 3:13

9 Likes

John 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the Truth. Every one that is of the Truth heareth my voice.

Took this image from yesterday's letter.

Wow. It is so prophetic.
No King But The Christ (Anointed) Jesus (Savior).
His mission – The Truth – and His Sheep will know His Voice. :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Another favorite:

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the "I AM"; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

A reason:

Also - Bible Verses from the King of kings' Bible - #54 by NancyDrewberry

7 Likes

A favorite:

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. King of kings' Bible - John

Reason:

This Bible verse brings great comfort and also hope and confidence in battles towards victory.

3 Likes

So many favorites! Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the "I AM" with all thine heart; and depend not on thine own understanding.

The word of God is ALIVE!

Reason: Helps remember who we really are and placed in a school for the criminally insane, acknowledging we know nothing. Un-learn- Re-learn. Humble=Teachable

7 Likes

Verse - Sura 28:56 It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one, whom thou lovest; but "I AM" guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive Guidance.

Reason - The Truth(The Way home or face The Fire etc.), when shared with those nearest to oneself(family/friends), more often than not, isn't readily accepted by them.

7 Likes

Verse: John 1:17 For The Law was given by Moses, [but] Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew) came by Jesus Christ.

Reason: It helps to remember standing for truth/Christ in all situations is vitally important. We are told to be conscious of Christ Presence throughout our day at all times.

7 Likes

A favorite:
Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

A reason:
Planet Earth (hell) as lovely as it can be, can also be a dangerous place.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

7 Likes

Psalm 104:33 I will sing unto the "I AM" as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my Being.

Reason: While doing chores, it is found if praise is given, they seem to go much faster and enjoyed because you are doing them for Someone you dearly LOVE, FATHER AND TM.

4 Likes