Did 4 British Airways Pilots Die After Taking The Jab? – Other Pilot Injuries

“I know people aka (pilots) with myocarditis and pericarditis who are just flying and hoping that it goes away.”

Pilots are experiencing blackouts and it’s not from airport lights

Cody Flint was an agricultural pilot who received his first (and only) dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine on February 1st, 2021. Two days later, while flying, he blacked out, but somehow managed to land his plane, although he has no recollection of how he did so. He has not flown since.

If this kind of news has reached your ears lately, I can bet it will make you think about flying. Lately I have had second thoughts about the same thing.

HEART HEALTH MONTH; DR. LEVY'S NATURAL SOLUTIONS FOR HEART ISSUES!!!

Pilot warns of airline industry disaster due to Covid vaccines

CAPTAIN Shane Murdock says the air industry is ‘poised on the precipice of disaster’. A pilot for more than 40 years and a qualified air accident investigator, he has found official data that back up his claim of impending global catastrophe. He adds: ‘When correlated, the data indicate there is an enormous problem that is having, and will have, a significant impact on aviation safety worldwide. There is enough evidence to be sending out red flags.’

There have been many tragedies this year. Phil Thomas, a young graduate of the Cadiz, Spain, flight training academy, fell ill and died suddenly in April.

Continued.