Did 4 British Airways Pilots Die After Taking The Jab? – Other Pilot Injuries

Pilot Bob Snow was told "No Jab, no job."

"I will probably never fly again"

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-04-24-vaccinated-pilots-would-fail-health-screenings.html

(Natural News) Joshua Yoder, an airline pilot and co-founder of the U.S. Freedom Flyers said during an interview Wednesday that a cardiologist told him that if the airlines were conducting certain health screenings, 30 percent of the pilots currently flying would probably be disqualified due to vaccine-induced heart conditions.

(Article by Debra Heine republished from AMGreatness.com)

Yoder told tech millionaire and Vaccine Safety Research Foundation founder Steve Kirsch that his group has received hundreds of reports about pilots flying planes while suffering from adverse side effects from the COVID vaccines.

The most prominent health issues being reported, the pilot noted, include chest pains, myocarditis, and pericarditis. Yoder said that three vaccinated pilot called him yesterday and said that they’re “currently flying with chest pains,” and another one said he is being treated by a cardiologist. He noted that the pilots want to remain anonymous because they don’t want to lose their jobs.

Yoder said the U.S. Freedom Flyers would like to find a solution for these pilots, and work with doctors, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), airlines, and unions to come up with a protocol so they have “some kind of immunity” that would allow the pilots to talk openly about what is happening to them.

The USFF formed last fall to help employees in the transportation industry oppose the federal laws surrounding vaccinations.

“I’m afraid if we keep going down this path, at some point it’s going to end in catastrophe,” he said.

Brighteon.TV

“If passengers actually knew what was going on at the airlines and the FAA, they would be livid, and everyone would be jumping on a class action suit against all of them,” he said.

Yoder said that world renowned cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough told him that if the pilots were regularly tested, a significant number of them would probably have to be grounded.

“He [McCullough] said that if every vaccinated pilot were to be screened, there would be somewhere around a 30 percent loss in manpower,” Yoder told Kirsch.

McCullough, along with Idaho pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole, Robert Kennedy Jr, Lt. Col Teresa Long M.D., Lt. Col. Peter Chambers D.O. and other experts signed letter to the Federal Aviation Administration and the major airlines on Dec. 15, 2021, urging them to flag all vaccinated pilots, and administer EKGs, D-dimer tests, troponin tests, and cardiac MRIs to assess their health.

The doctors warned that adverse events from vaccination could cause “a pilot (to lose) control of his aircraft” and lead to “untold devastation.”

As American Greatness reported on Wednesday, an American Airlines pilot recently suffered a cardiac arrest six minutes after landing his airbus at the Dallas-Fort Worth airport.

Captain Robert Snow nearly died when his heart stopped on April 9, according to Yoder. “They had to shock him three times with the AED [automated external defibrillator] to bring him back,” he said.

Yoder noted that Snow was taken to Baylor, Scott and White Health Center, which is only ten minutes from both American Airlines, and the union (the Allied Pilots Association), yet no one from the airline or union called Snow while he was in the hospital, or stopped by to visit him. The only thing the airline did was fly his family to the hospital to meet with him.

Snow called the U.S. Freedom Fliers for help, and the group assembled a “world-class” team of doctors and lawyers to assist him. Snow is now recuperating at home, Yoder said.

Yoder acknowledged that it is pretty clear that Snow’s cardiac arrest was caused by the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, but the pilot has been undergoing a series of tests to confirm it.

Yoder told Kirsch that the airline industry does not seem to want to deal with the potentially dangerous incident.

“American Airlines is trying to create as much distance between themselves and this incident as humanely possible,” he said. “So is the FAA, and so are the unions. We can’t even get a response.”

Yoder said that Snow would be speaking out soon, and when he does “you’re going to hear some very interesting details that are going to be very damning for American Airlines, the Allied Pilots Association, the FAA, and everyone else involved.”

Yoder also mentioned two other pilots who have bravely come forward to talk about their vaccine injuries.

Pilot Greg Pierson has spoken out against the COVID vaccines ever since he suffered a stroke after getting the jab under duress, last year. Pierson said during an interview last December that if he had had his stroke while piloting a plane, he could have caused a crash.

WATCH AND SHARE Brave Pilot Greg Pearson Speaks Out About The Dangers Of The #Vaccine #ClotShot #Booster #vaccineinjury #VaccineSideEffects #VaccineAdverseEffects #VaccineAdverseReaction pic.twitter.com/MficeyMOu0

— information Chaser? (@tsubject) December 31, 2021

Cody Flint was an agricultural pilot up until he was vaccinated in February of 2021. A couple of days after his jab, he suffered a mid-flight blackout, landing safely only “by the grace of God,” he says.

Flint was diagnosed with a neurological disorder that caused him to have severe headaches and vertigo.

Since then, his career has collapsed, he’s had multiple surgeries and countless doctor visits. And so far, nobody responsible for vaccine development or roll out has been willing to talk to him, or others like him.

Exclusive: Pilots Injured by COVID Vaccines Speak Out: ‘I Will Probably Never Fly Again’

Several pilots injuries by the COVID vaccines speak out against a culture of fear and intimidation over the vaccine mandates costing many their jobs, and even their lives .

The Defender recently reported on a series of reports that have been submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS, involving pilots who sustained severe injuries and side effects following the COVID-19 vaccine.

“The FAA has created a powder keg and lit the fuse,” Flint,
an agricultural pilot who, gave testimony to Congress and spoke of, "Pilots experiencing blood clots, myocarditis, pericarditis, dizziness and confusion at rates never seen before. Pilots are losing their careers and having to call in sick or go on medical leave from medical issues developing almost immediately after vaccination.”

Flint got his first (and only) dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine on Feb. 1, 2021. He told The Defender:

“Within 30 minutes, I developed a severe burning headache at the base of my skull and blurred vision. After a few hours, the pain was constant, but didn’t seem to be getting worse. I thought the pain would go away, eventually. It did not.”

Two days later began his seasonal job as an agricultural pilot, which typically runs from February to October of each year, Flint said.

“Approximately one hour into my flight, I felt my condition starting to rapidly decline and I was developing severe tunnel vision. I pulled my airplane up to turn around to head home and immediately felt an extreme burst of pressure in my skull and ears.”

Flint initially considered landing on a nearby highway, unsure he’d make it back to the airstrip, but chose not to so as not to put the public in danger.

“The last thing I remember is seeing our airstrip from a few miles out and praying I would make it.

“Later, my coworkers told me I landed and immediately stopped my plane. They described me as being unresponsive, shaking and slumped over in my seat … I do not remember landing or being pulled from the plane.”

Flint said various doctors, including his longtime hometown doctor, refused to consider that his recent COVID-19 vaccination caused his symptoms. Instead, he was prescribed Meclizine for vertigo and Xanax for panic attacks.

Seeking a second opinion, he was diagnosed with left and right perilymphatic fistulas (a lesion in the inner ear), and highly elevated intracranial pressure due to swelling in his brainstem.

"My intracranial pressure had risen so high that it caused both of my inner ears to ‘blow out.’” Doctors told him this is usually caused by major head trauma."

" Obviously, I did not have head trauma,” said Flint. “What I did have, though, was an unapproved and experimental ‘vaccine’ just two days prior to suffering this bodily damage.”

"My doctors [at the Ear & Balance Institute] clearly stated my health issues were a direct result of a severe adverse reaction to the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine."

Flint says he cannot receive renewed medical certification from the FAA due to the injuries he sustained, the physical condition he is currently in and “the fact that I will be on the FAA-unapproved medicine Diamox for the foreseeable future, it is highly unlikely that I’ll ever be able to fly again."

“On most days, I am too dizzy to even safely drive a vehicle.”

“Why did the FAA abandon its own rules by encouraging pilots to take a brand-new experimental drug?” Flint asked. “This action by the FAA was totally unprecedented and extremely dangerous.”

Flint stated, the FAA violated its own regulations.

Under the Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners: Pharmaceuticals (Therapeutic Medications) Do Not Issue – Do Not Fly, the FAA has a long-standing rule that states:

“FAA requires at least one year of post-marketing experience with a new drug before consideration for aeromedical certification purposes. This observation allows time for uncommon, but aeromedically significant, adverse reactions to manifest themselves.”

Flint said, “it is now widely reported that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines can cause blood clots,” adding that several peer-reviewed studies going back more than a decade “show pilots are approximately 60% more likely to experience blood clots due to the ‘nature of the job.’”

Supporting this assertion, on May 5, the FDA announced that it would restrict who could receive doses of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, due to the risk of blood clots.

This is just one of the many pilots speaking out and seeking retribution for their losses and crimes against humanity.

Pilots who spoke to The Defender described a culture of intimidation that has led to many of their colleagues fearing professional or personal consequences if they speak publicly about injuries following COVID-19 vaccination.

According to Yoder, “Many pilots and other airline employees capitulated to the tactics of threats, harassment and intimidation perpetrated by the very companies they serve.”

Yoder described airlines, as well as aviation industry unions, as “state actors” illegally “working in lockstep with the U.S. government” to “enforce unconstitutional mandates via a culture of fear.”

Legal actions to follow against the FAA, federal agencies, airlines

The USFF, according to Yoder, is currently pursuing several legal actions related to the vaccine injuries that pilots and air staff are increasingly reporting.

“We are filing massive, individual plaintiff lawsuits against the FAA, DOT [U.S. Department of Transportation] and commercial airlines to hold them accountable for the criminal and civil atrocities they’ve committed against our members.

"The FAA has failed at its duties in the most spectacular fashion, causing pilots to lose their lives, livelihoods and careers.

“The federal government, including the FAA, has not helped one single person injured by the COVID-19 vaccine."

Are passengers at risk from pilot vaccine mandates?

Flint stated, “It is only a matter of time before a pilot has a medically significant event from an adverse reaction to this [COVID-19] vaccine and crashes an airliner, killing a few hundred American citizens in the process.”

1 Like

GAA Coalition Open Letter: Commercial Aviation and Pilot Vaccine Injury

Signed by representatives from Canada, UK, USA, Australia, France, Netherlands, Switzerland and International aviation, medical, scientific and ethics bodies, the Global Aviation Advocacy Coalition published an open letter yesterday:

“Thousands of [ ] pilots were coerced into vaccination to provide for their families. … [this] set the stage for what we are now witnessing: a landscape which should greatly concern airlines and the travelling public. The undersigned pilot advocacy groups, scientists and doctors are hearing daily from vaccine-injured airline pilots. These harms include cardiovascular issues, blood clots, neurological and auditory issues, to name just a few.

“Many of our pilots have lost medical certification to fly and may not recover the same. Others are continuing to pilot aircraft while carrying symptoms that should be declared and investigated, creating a human factors hazard of unprecedented breadth.

“The very foundation of our just safety culture – non-punitive reporting – no longer exists. Pilots have suffered and are suffering medical issues that at least correlate to receiving COVID-19 vaccinations. Their spectrum of symptoms is broad, ranging up to death.

“Pilots who report their injury face possible loss of licensing, income, and career while receiving little to no support from their unions, and a prosecutorial invective from employing airlines. Many of these airlines believe they indemnified themselves from liability, claiming this in the very same documents that forced “no jab, no job” mandates on their employees.

“The crisis in pilot health must be publicly addressed by airlines and representing unions to restore flight safety to what we once knew. The undersigned alliance of aviation and medical professionals represent thousands of pilots at over 30 global airlines, along with over 17,000 physicians and medical scientists, worldwide.”

Below is the full letter. You can subscribe to Global Aviation Advocacy (“GAA”) Coalition on Substack HERE.

Global Coalition Statement on Commercial Aviation and Pilot Vaccine Injury

Once airlines mandated vaccination, many pilots steadfastly refused based on risk and were subsequently put on unpaid leave or outright terminated. Principled professionals were forced out of aviation and the industry lost hundreds of thousands of hours of experience. Now, the global airline industry is heading into a dire staffing crisis. Thousands of other pilots were coerced into vaccination to provide for their families. This has taken a toll on their mental health.

As sobering as all of this is, it merely set the stage for what we are now witnessing: a landscape which should greatly concern airlines and the travelling public. The undersigned pilot advocacy groups, scientists and doctors are hearing daily from vaccine-injured airline pilots. These harms include cardiovascular issues, blood clots, neurological and auditory issues, to name just a few.

Top Airline Pilot Suffers Cardiac Arrest Between Flights Post Mandatory COVID Vaccination

Is it safe to fly anymore?

Robert Snow, a pilot for American Airlines, one of the top 3 largest airlines in the country, has 31 years of commercial airline experience and additionally seven years of experience as a U.S. Air Force pilot.

Snow says that he might not be able to fly again after he suffered a cardiac arrest only 6 or 7 minutes after landing a plane he piloted from Denver to Dallas Fort Worth (DFW).

He still had two more flights scheduled on April 9.

He believes that his cardiac arrest is connected to the Johnson and Johnson COVID vaccine he was forced to take in order to keep his job on Nov. 4, 2021, even though he already had natural immunity from previously contracting the virus.

Dr. Peter McCullough, a world-renowned cardiologist, told Newsmax that Snow’s case fits a “pattern.”

“There is no other explanation,” McCullough said about Snow’s case since Snow has no coronary disease.

“The MRI pattern is consistent,” the doctor said. “Indeed, it may have been vaccine-induced myocarditis with a late manifestation of cardiac death.”

In addition, he told The Epoch Times that he has received “several phone calls and communications from friends in the industry that do think that they might have had issues with a vaccine.”

Continued at the link.

6 Likes

Dutch Pilots Association Wins Court Case Against Injection Mandates for New Pilots

(Lets hope other countries follow the lead here)

On 19 May, the Dutch Airline Pilots Association (“VNV”) filed a case in the Amsterdam Court of Appeal against Covid “vaccine” mandates introduced by KLM for new pilots. Yesterday, the judge ruled in favour of VNV. KLM can no longer ask new pilots about their Covid vaccination status or reject their application for employment based on their vaccination status. KLM risks a fine of EUR 100,000 per violation.

In his ruling, Judge Pennink noted that KLM directly asks whether a candidate pilot has been vaccinated or wants to be vaccinated on the job application and KLM immediately terminates the application if the answer is not
forthcoming or is negative. As a consequence, KLM may put candidates under pressure to get vaccinated as without vaccination there is no job at KLM. “It is considered that requesting and demanding a vaccination against corona constitutes an unjustified infringement of the fundamental rights of the candidate pilots, in particular, it infringes the privacy of Article 8 ECHR,” the judge said:
“By requesting vaccination against corona, KLM is infringing the privacy (Article 8 ECHR) of the candidate pilots. After all, the decision whether or not to have yourself vaccinated is something that belongs pre-eminently to this private sphere. Requiring the candidate pilot to be vaccinated and to give a positive answer to that question about vaccination status, therefore, violates this. KLM thus leaves no choice to candidate pilots who want to join KLM.”

“The importance of KLM to finalise its planning with due observance of the collective labour agreement and to organise its business operations as well as possible is also present but does not weigh as heavily as the rights of the candidate pilots. This is all the more true now that VNV has argued that there are alternatives that the candidate pilots. This is all the more true now that VNV has argued that there are alternatives that the candidate pilots and many of the pilots already working at KLM want to participate in, such as conducting (per) tests, which can also achieve the goal of effective planning. become.”

(Dutch Pilots Association Wins Court Case Against KLM’s Covid Injection Mandates for New Pilots – The Expose)

Exclusive: More Vaccine-Injured Pilots Speak Out as Groups Pressure Airlines, Regulators to End Mandates

Sharp chest pains. Myocarditis and pericarditis. Heart attacks. Strokes and subsequent blindness.

These are just some of the many COVID-19 vaccine-related adverse events reported by commercial airline pilots and by a growing number of advocacy groups representing aviation industry workers.

According to these individuals and groups, the number of pilots speaking out about their vaccine injuries is dwarfed by the number of pilots who are still flying despite experiencing concerning symptoms — but not speaking out because of what they describe as a culture of intimidation within the aviation industry.

These individuals fear they will lose their jobs and livelihoods in retaliation if they reveal their symptoms or go public with their stories, sources told The Defender.

The Defender previously reported on actions by the U.S. Freedom Flyers (USFF) and other legal advocates in the U.S.

Since then, representatives from the Global Aviation Advocacy Coalition (GAA) and the Canada-based Free To Fly also spoke with The Defender about their initiatives.

Meanwhile, pilots in Canada and the Netherlands recently reported significant legal victories in separate vaccine-related cases.

More pilots come forward, speak to The Defender

Pilot injured by Moderna shot: ‘I have a family to feed’

Terminated after 19 years for refusing COVID shot, former Australian pilot advocates for others

As pilots speak out, there are some legal victories

Global Aviation Advocacy Coalition pens open letter to aviation industry

Global Coalition Statement: Commercial Aviation and Pilot Vaccine Injury 17/05/22

The letter was signed by organizations including the USFF, Free To Fly Canada, the Aussie Freedom Flyers, the UK Freedom Flyers, the International Medical Alliance, the Global Covid Summit, the Canadian Covid Care Alliance, the UK Medical Freedom Alliance, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, and several other groups in the U.S., France, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the U.K., as well as more than 17,000 physicians and medical scientists from around the world and “thousands of pilots at over 30 global airlines.

According to the GAA’s open letter, the organization and the scientists and doctors it works with “are hearing daily from vaccine-injured airline pilots” about conditions including “cardiovascular issues, blood clots [and] neurological and auditory issues.”

The injured pilots are experiencing a broad spectrum of symptoms, “ranging up to death,” the GAA wrote, adding the symptoms “at least correlate to receiving COVID-19 vaccinations.”

The GAA wrote that in many instances, these conditions are serious enough that “pilots have lost medical certification and may not recover the same,” while others “are continuing to pilot aircraft while carrying symptoms that should be declared and investigated, creating a human factors hazard of unprecedented
breadth,” and “a landscape which should greatly concern airlines and the traveling public.”

Pilots continue to fly despite experiencing such symptoms, said the GAA, because those “who report their injury face possible loss of licensing, income, and career while receiving little to no support from their unions, and a prosecutorial invective from employing airlines.”

Free to Fly pursues legal action against Canadian authorities, airline

Exclusive: More Vaccine-Injured Pilots Speak Out as Groups Pressure Airlines, Regulators to End Mandates • Children's Health Defense

Panel of Experts Exposes Deadly Advice Given by Australia’s CASA Supporting Forced Vaccination of Pilots

The aviation industry is ignoring risks introduced via its own Covid policies. It has introduced widespread medical risk to its personnel. In a newly released video, Global Aviation: Fit to Fly?’, a panel of accomplished pilots and deeply experienced doctors discuss the medical advice of the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority (“CASA”) and discuss its serious shortcomings.

The panel includes:

• Lt. Col. Pete Chambers D.O., a heavily decorated US Special Forces Flight Surgeon who himself suffered vaccine injury.
  • Lt. Col. Theresa Long MD MPH, Aerospace Medical Specialist who testified to Sen. Ron Johnson regarding her experiences with vaccine-injured military patients.
  • Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet MD, President and CEO of Truth for Health Foundation.
  • Pilots Alan Dana (Training
    Captain Jetstar), Graham Hood (Captain, QANTAS), Glen Waters (Captain, Virgin Australia)

In Global Aviation Advocacy Coalition’s (“GAA Coalition”) video, the panel listen to the behind closed doors medical advice that the Principal Medical Officer of CASA, Dr. Kate Manderson, gave to the pilots of one of Australia’s airlines. The panel critique her advice in the context of their knowledge and experience treating vaccine-injured pilots
and other patients.

GAA Coalition: Global Aviation: Fit to Fly? Trailer (2 mins)

Watch the full 34-minute video ‘Global Aviation: Fit to Fly?HERE. Alternatively you can watch it in sections: Part 1 (3 mins), Part 2 (19 mins), and/or Part 3 (12 mins).

What Dr. Manderson tells pilots and the context of her advice is shocking. The ramifications are far-reaching for pilots and passengers alike. Australia’s pilots have all crossed a line after they were forced into vaccination mandates, under fear for their jobs and livelihoods. This shows you how CASA unequivocally supported that
mandate even in the face of known fatal risks to pilots from Covid “vaccines.”

The biggest irony of this is that Australian aviators who did exactly what good aviators should do – think critically, assess risk and make safe decisions – were the ones whom the airlines, regulator and government punished and sacked. These aviators worked out that new risks were being introduced into flying that simply should never have been allowed, and so they resisted. Now, their assessments are being proven right as pilot vaccine injury increases. They are taking their fight to the courts and they are not alone.

Panel of Experts Exposes Deadly Advice Given by Australia’s CASA Supporting Forced Vaccination of Pilots – The Expose

By aviation’s own rules, Covid injections should never have been allowed into aviation until sufficient evidence about them had been acquired. Now, they are widespread. In territories that have mandated their use, practically 100% of aviation workers including pilots and cabin crew have taken them and many have suffered various side effects and adverse events. Literally, no one did any testing of Covid injections in the aviation environment.

Gulf Air A321 jet diverted to Iraq after crew member suffers heart attack

A Gulf Air Airbus A321 passenger aircraft was forced to make an emergency landing in Erbil, Iraq after a crew member suffered a heart attack mid-flight.

The incident occurred on November 22, 2022, when the Gulf Air Airbus A321 plane, registered A9C-NE, was performing scheduled daily passenger flight GF19 between Bahrain and France.

According to the flight history found on Flightradar24.com, the aircraft took off from Bahrain International Airport (BAH) at 10:22 p.m. (UTC) and was expected to reach Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) in Paris around six hours after the departure.

But when the plane was nearing the Iraq-Turkey border it suddenly made a sharp ‘V’ turn and diverted to Erbil International Airport (EBL) in the Kurdistan region at around 12:26 a.m. (UTC). This was due to a crew member suffering a heart attack while on the flight.

According to Gulf Air, the A9C-NE continued its flight to Paris once the employee had been taken by local medical services. Unfortunately, the crew member was later declared dead in Erbil.

"The national carrier expresses its deepest condolences to the crew member’s family and loved ones and confirms that the flight resumed to Paris as scheduled. [...] Gulf Air reassures that the safety of its passengers and crew comes at the top of its priorities, and thanks the affected flight’s passengers for their patience and understanding,” the airline said in a statement, which was seen by TradeArabia News Service.

The people going to Davos…for the WEF Conference do NOT want vaccinated Pilots.

“We’re getting calls now from wealthy businessman who require unvaccinated pilots and crew” to fly planes.

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/status/1614441788856492033

The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.

After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.

But you can’t hide these things for long.

This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. Not just a few pilots. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage.

The cardiac harm of course is not limited to pilots.

My best guess right now is that over 50M Americans sustained some amount of heart damage from the shot.

That’s a lot of people who will be very upset when they realize the vaccine they took to reduce their chance of dying from COVID actually worked in reverse making it:

1. More likely that people will get COVID
  2. Be hospitalized from COVID and other diseases
  3. Die from COVID (and other diseases)
  4. You also have an excellent chance of getting a lifetime of heart damage for no extra charge.

But don’t worry; you can’t sue them. They fixed the law so none of them aren’t liable (the doctors, the drug companies, the government). After all, you took the vaccine of your own free will. It’s not like you were forced (or coerced) to take it or anything like that! And there were plenty of people warning you not to take the shots (even though they censored most of them).

In this article, I will explain the evidence and thinking behind all my claims.

As I learn more, I will refine the estimate.

Introduction

On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.

The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2.

It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.

This is a very wide range; it accommodates people who have cardiac injury. Cardiologist Thomas Levy is appalled at this change:

Why did they make the change?

Why would they do that?

I’ll take an educated guess as to why they did that. I believe it is because they knew if they kept the original range, too many pilots would have to be grounded. That would be extremely problematic; commercial aviation in the US would be severely disrupted.

And why did they do that quietly without notifying the public or the mainstream media?

I’m pretty sure they won’t tell me, so I’ll speculate: it’s because they didn’t want anyone to know.

In other words, the COVID vaccine has seriously injured a lot of pilots and the FAA knows it and said nothing because that would tip off the country that the vaccines are unsafe. And you aren’t allowed to do that.

Why we sure it was the vaccine that did it

There are several clues that are consistent with “it was the vaccine and not COVID”:

1. They were quiet about it. If it was COVID, you can be public. But the vaccine is supposed to be safe.

2. The timing. October 2022 is late for COVID. If it was due to COVID, it would have happened well before now. They can make changes every month.

3. The vaccine creates far more injury to the heart than COVID (which creates NO added risk per this large-scale Israeli study of 196,992 unvaccinated adults after Covid infection).

4. Anecdotally, cardiologists only started to notice the damage post-vaccine.

5. All the sudden deaths started post-vaccine.

The data supporting my 20% damage estimate

I know from a study of 177 people in Puerto Rico (97% of whom were vaccinated) ages 8 to 84, that 70% of those people, when screened for cardiac injury using an FDA-approved testing device (from Heart Care Corp), exhibited objective signs of cardiac injury .

There was a study done on pilots. It will be published in The Epoch Times later this week. That indicated heart damage in over 20% of pilots screened (The Epoch Times will release the exact number).

The Thailand study showed nearly 30% of kids were injured. But kids are indestructible so a 30% injury rate in kids translates into a higher rate for adults.

VAERS shows that cardiac damage happens at all ages, not just the young:

Bottom line: The most logical conclusion is that the FAA knows the hearts of our nations pilots have been injured by the COVID vaccine that they were coerced into taking, the number of pilots affected is huge, the cardiac damage is extensive, and passenger safety is being compromised by the lowering of the standards to enable pilots to fly.

The right thing would be for the FAA to come clean and admit to the American public that the COVID vaccine has injured 20% or more of the pilots (based on their limited EKG screening), but I doubt that they will ever do that.

The change: from 200 msec to 300 msec and beyond

The changes were made on October 24, 2022 to the GUIDE FOR AVIATION MEDICAL EXAMINERS.

Here is the change log where you can see the change listed (see page 4):

AV.Block

Here is what the policy was before the change. It was just one row:

Here are what it looks like as of Oct 24, 2022 (click the image to see the context):

So it’s now two rows, one for less than 300 ms (it used to be 200 ms), and a second row to handle 300 ms or more.

For more information about the change, see Myocarditis: Once Rare, Now Common.

The Thailand study

In the US, we are not allowed to do lab tests on people before and after the vaccine.

The reason for that is simple: it would make it crystal clear that the vaccines are unsafe. That is why there are no before/after studies in the US. There never will be.

Why? Because that is how science works in America today: it’s unethical to design a study that might expose that the COVID vaccines that they forced us to take cause harm.

Think I’m kidding about how they game the trials? Get yourself a copy of Turtles All the Way Down and just read the first chapter. It’s eye opening.

Even though we can’t do a before/after study in the US, they did such a study in Thailand on 301 kids. They found that 29.24% of the participants developed cardiac injuries within days after they got the second shot:

But here’s the most important part about that study that nobody points out:

None of the tests that were done in the Thailand study included doing a cardiac MRI with contrast on all the participants since that would be expensive and invasive. That test is the gold-standard for cardiac injury.

In other words, the 29% rate of injury was a lower bound of injury .

If you did a cardiac MRI on all those kids, you are going to find stuff that you will not find using the cheap and easy tests. Maybe a lot of stuff.

Summary

I believe that the actual rate of heart injury from these vaccines will be found to be well over the 29.7% rate of heart damage in the Thailand study.

At a more conservative 20% injury rate, we are looking at 50M Americans with heart damage caused by the jab.

As more studies are done, it’s going to be crystal clear why so many people are dying suddenly, especially kids. It’s also going to explain why nursing homes have lost up to 33% of their residents in 12 months where before they were losing only 1 or 2% a year. It’s going to explain why I was unable to find even a single nursing home where the all-cause mortality dropped after the vaccines rolled out. And it’s going to explain why none of the nursing homes wanted to talk to me about what happened to people after the shots rolled out.

Confidence in the CDC and the medical community should hit rock bottom after it is revealed how extensive the damage caused by these vaccines is.

The fact that the Thailand study was published in a peer-reviewed journal, that they only did the easy-to-do assessments (which only found a portion of the damage), and the FAA quietly changed their EKG guidance should at least open your mind to the possibility that I might be right.

This narrative is going to start falling apart at an accelerated rate.

Stay tuned. The best is yet to come. And it’s going to be epic.

1 Like

Why Are the EKGs of Pilots No Longer Normal?

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• October 24, 2022, the FAA changed the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to fly — but not to make them safer

• With no public announcement or explanation, the agency expanded the allowable range for PR, a measure of heart function

• Widening this parameter means those with potential heart damage are now allowed to fly commercial aircraft, potentially putting passengers at risk, should they suffer a heart attack or other event while in the air

• Evidence suggests that pilots’ worsening heart health is due to adverse effects of COVID-19 shots

• An estimated 20% of pilots screened may have suffered heart damage due to COVID-19 shots, and the FAA may have been forced to widen the EKG parameters so pilots could continue to fly

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/01/31/why-ekgs-pilots-no-longer-normal.aspx

Recent Data Shows 'Stunning Increase' In Serious Harm Reports In Young Healthy Pilots: Army Lt. Col. Theresa Long

It’s been a year since four Department of Defense (DOD) whistleblowers found a sudden increase in various diseases in the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), which coincided directly with the introduction of COVID-19 vaccinations. Now, new data shows more evidence

That’s according to Lt. Col.Theresa Long, M.D., MPH, a board-certified aerospace medicine doctor and Army Brigade flight surgeon with specialty training as an aviation mishap investigator and safety officer, who was one of the four whistleblowers. Long’s background has uniquely equipped her to recognize what she described as “unusual diagnoses and alarming trends only after the introduction of the COVID-19 vaccinations.”

Sharp Increase in Serious Harm Reports in Pilots: DOD Data

Long said what she has now found has led her to file yet another whistleblower complaint with Sen. Ron Johnson’s (R-Wis.) office. She described this data as “more alarming DMED data” after she “went back into the ‘fixed’ DMED again to look for signals of harm for Army aviation.”

What I found was a clear signal, that something in 2021 changed the health of service members,” Long told The Epoch Times. She said these signals were consistent with those in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reports. But unlike VAERS reports, DMED data showed spikes in the number of diagnoses “made by a healthcare professional within the DOD on service members.”

According to the Military Health System, the DMED provides remote access to a subset of data contained in the Defense Medical Surveillance System (DMSS). The DMSS contains up-to-date and historical data on diseases and medical events (including reportable events) and “is available to authorized users such as U.S. military medical providers, epidemiologists, medical researchers, safety officers or medical operations/ clinical support staff for surveying health conditions in the U.S. military.”

After querying all pilots across the DOD, for all-cause morbidity and mortality, I found a stunning increase in the number of reportable events, spiking from an average of 226 reportable events a year (2016-2019) to 4,059 reports in 2022,” she explained.

A DOD reportable event is any patient safety event resulting in death, permanent harm, or severe temporary harm—and all require a comprehensive systematic analysis and a follow-on corrective action implementation plan report.

The point is there is a statistically significant increase in death, permanent harm, or severe temporary harm in young healthy fit pilots,” she continued.

Such injuries were more obviously shown in this population. Because aviation pilots are required to have a superior level of health and fitness, and their health conditions are under more strict monitoring, according to Long.

What spurred Long on to pull this second round of data was when she learned the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) had quietly made changes to the acceptable parameters of PR intervals (representative of the first part of a heartbeat, measured in seconds or milliseconds) on electrocardiograms of pilots. The FAA didn’t respond with research and data to support their decision, according to Long.

Those actions led to the press release dated Jan. 27, 2023 from Johnson in a letter to the FAA, where he stated the following details:

“Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database, the whistleblower [Theresa Long] reported that the total number of disease and injuries [reportable events] in pilots across the DOD was 265 in 2016, 252 in 2017, 164 in 2018, 223 in 2019, 2,194 in 2020, 2,861 in 2021, and 4,059 in 2022.”

Long noted that in the “post-glitch” DMED, the number of reportable events across the DOD had gone from a four-year average (2016-2019) of 40,813 to 110,000 in 2020 to over 200,000 in 2022.

“Some would ask why the numbers start increasing in 2020, you have to remember the Pfizer/DOD study with 43,448 participants started on July 27, 2020.”

Long emphasized that her opinions do not reflect those of the Army or the DOD.

Looking back, she said it was after being stonewalled for answers regarding adverse events from the COVID vaccine that she began performing queries in the DMED. She wanted to know if what she was seeing within her brigade were isolated anomalies or part of a wider disaster unfolding.

Whistleblowers First Report Discrepancies in DOD Data

It was in January of 2022 when Long, along with two other U.S. military doctors, Dr. Samuel Sigoloff and Special Forces flight surgeon Lt. Col. Peter Chambers, and Army Public Health Officer 1 Lt. Mark Bashaw first blew the whistle on the DOD. Together, they filed the initial whistleblower complaints regarding the DMED data, which showed an inordinate amount of negative health-related conditions related to the vaccine.

The initial DMED data given to Johnson showed a massive rise in cases of anxiety, esophageal cancer, breast cancer, female infertility, miscarriages, HIV, acute myocarditis, and Bell’s palsy among other conditions after the vaccine was mandated for U.S. military members.

Long added that after the DMED data was presented, Moderna, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology company behind one of the COVID-19 vaccinations and its mRNA immune response technology, lost $140 billion of dollars in stock.

Yet, despite the alarming data coming directly from the DOD’s own $42 million medical surveillance database, the department’s official claimed that the discovery of the data was a “data glitch” and proceeded to take the database offline, supposedly “fixing” it.

As reported in The Epoch Times, the DOD claimed that the data in DMED was incorrect for the years 2016-2020, but the 2021 number was not affected. The corrected data saw the data for prior years increased, which made the 2021 data look normal.

After Long handed over the documents to DOD, it took officials 47 days to formulate a response to the data, only to explain it was a surprise to them.

Based on the previous DOD data, “the cluster of medical conditions represents a dramatic shift in the acuity of medical conditions we normally see,” said Long, noting that the data is “so catastrophic,” at the very least when those numbers came out, the military would reflexively pause everything and investigate.

“They didn’t pause anything and it took them [the DOD] a month to complete their sham investigation.” She said. “It’s a gross indictment and dereliction of duty.”

“We introduce a brand new drug into our very healthy population and the surveillance people aren’t even paying attention to their own $42 million-a-year system?” asked Long, who noted that during her 30 years in the Army, many of which she served as a doctor, she and other colleagues never heard of such a database provided by the system’s contractor Ussiant until 2019. “Don’t you think introducing a drug that was rushed to an entire fighting force would make it a top priority that the surveillance system is working?”

Long also asked why, if the DMED just had a “glitch” during the COVID pandemic, no one is being held accountable for this egregious medical surveillance system failure. Long’s attorney, Todd Callender, noted the DOD failed to produce a single expert IT witness that would testify under oath that the shocking data was just a “glitch.”

So if the data was that alarming, why didn’t anyone in the Defense Health Agency (DHA) sound the alarm or catch the ‘glitch,’” she continued. “How did they not see this huge spike in serious medical problems?”

Another question arises as to why military doctors like Long have not received any communication regarding this spike in reportable events, which wasn’t just limited to pilots but also general officers and those in the Special Forces.

“I was notified to comb over our inventory after a risk management alert notification alerted me to two defective earplugs found at Fort Sill, Okla.” Long said, “But I can’t even get them to send out an alert saying ‘Hey your pilots might get myocarditis from the vaccine.’”

For this story, The Epoch Times reached out for comment from Director of Defense Lloyd J. Austin, the Office of the Surgeon General, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for comment.

‘I Can’t Un-see the Things I’ve Seen’

These new developments come as more physicians and patients have spoken out about a growing number of vaccine injuries while the science and research literature has simultaneously validated their claims and concerns.

Long said she was not only ignored but received threats against her career after speaking up. That’s because no action was taken on the part of military leaders to fully investigate the number and scope of adverse medical events that she, Sigoloff, Chambers, and Bashaw initially brought to their attention.

When I found the DOD data, they pulled my credentials and took all my patients off my schedule,” said Long, noting that only left her more time to thoroughly look into the data.

While Long continues to add to her count of personally witnessed vaccine injuries, she also waits for a response from government officials with her latest filing.

Since she first came forward, she has also given testimony to the Idaho Legislature and at the Alaska Medical Freedom Symposium. Appearing recently on Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight, she spoke about the FAA’s change in health requirements that significantly broaden the electrocardiogram range for pilots and allows those with cardiac injury damage to fly.

“In the light of emerging and overwhelming data showing cardiac damage from COVID and COVID vaccines on cardiac muscle, I can’t imagine why they would make this move and I think it’s a question that really should be taken to Dr. Susan Northrup, senior flight surgeon for the FAA,” Long told Carlson.

That must have been scary.

Pilot Dies During Takeoff, "The Captain is Out" [ATC audio]

Pilot Dies During Takeoff - The Captain is Out ATC audio

November 19, 2022. An American Eagle (operated by Envoy Air) Embraer E175 departs from Chicago O’Hare, IL bound for Columbus, OH. As the aircraft takes off, the captain in training loses consciousness, forcing the check airman in the right seat to assume control and return to O’Hare. Watch and listen as the remaining pilot and air traffic control coordinate to get the aircraft back on the ground safely.

Flight Number: AA3556 / ENY3556
Operator: Envoy Air (on behalf of American Eagle)
Route: Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD / KORD) ❯ Columbus John Glenn International Airport (CMH / KCMH)
Type: Embraer 175LR

Unprecedented: FAA Lowers Bar For Pilot Heart Health! US Freedom Flyers, Josh Yoder & Clinical Cardiologist, Dr. Thomas Levy - Del Bigtree's Highwire

Airline pilot and co-founder of US Freedom Flyers, Josh Yoder, and Clinical Cardiologist, Dr. Thomas Levy, join Del to discuss the recent FAA change to the heart test limits and the coincidental timing of the change coming amid increasing concerns over myocarditis from the COVID-19 vaccine.

1 Like

Pilots and flight attendants who recently had cardiac arrests in-flight and "died suddenly"

There has been an increasing number of stories of pilots and flight attendants suffering cardiac arrests and sudden deaths in-flight, and here are some that made it into mainstream media:

UK Pilot Instructor, age 57, died suddenly in-flight (Jun.2022)

A flying instructor died in-flight after suffering a cardiac arrest , but his co-pilot thought he was fooling around (click here).

According to a newly published safety report on the incident, the pilot thought the instructor was pretending to be asleep as the pair flew a circuit near Blackpool Airport in Lancashire, England, on June 29, 2022 .

Shortly after takeoff, the instructor’s head rolled back. The pilot knew the 57-year-old instructor well and thought he was just pretending to take a nap. However, when he landed the plane and his co-pilot was still resting on his shoulder and not responding, he realized something was amiss (click here).

A post-mortem examination concluded that the instructor died from acute cardiac failure. He had passed a medical four months earlier. The report found there was no indication that the instructor was unwell.

“People who had spoken to him on the morning of the incident said he was his normal cheerful self and there were no indications that he was feeling unwell,” the report said.

American Eagle (Envoy) pilot, age 54, died in-flight after departure from Chicago O’Hare (Nov.2022)

An American Eagle flight 3556 operated by Envoy Air from Chicago to Columbus returned to O’Hare airport on November 20, 2022 , after American Eagle (Envoy) pilot, age 54, died in-flight after departure from Chicago O’Hare (Nov.2022)

One story reported that the 54 year old pilot, Patrick Ford, had a COVID-19 booster shot 2 days prior, and was feeling “lightheaded and dizzy” during take-off (click here).

Ikar Airlines Boeing pilot died in-flight across Russia (Sep.2022)

A pilot died suddenly during a flight between the Russian cities of Novokuznetsk and St.Petersburg on Sunday (Sep.18, 2022 ), officials told state-run media (click here)

Authorities told RIA Novosti that the unnamed pilot, identified as a flight commander, felt sick during the trip. The commander died before medical attention could be given to the pilot, officials said. Ikar Airlines is also known as Pegas Fly.
The cause of death of the pilot has not been revealed.

Citilink Indonesia Flight pilot, age 48, died after landing plane (July 2022)

[

For more on this story: