Depp v. Heard - Women Who Abuse Men

Breaking The 12 (10 + 2) COMMANDments SERIOUSLY damages YOUR health.

Commandments #2 & #7

YOU shall NOT create an image or likeness of ANYTHING that is IN HEAVEN , or on earth, or under the sea and YOU shall NOT worship or BUY such things. YOU shall NOT bow down to them or serve them for I the "I AM" your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate (or disobey) Me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love (and obey) Me, and KEEP My COMMANDMENTS.

YOU shall NOT lie, even to your "Self".

There is a popular lawsuit going on in America: Johnny Depp versus Amber Heard. People have said it is global as far as popularity. Both are idols, and as much as I admire the work of Johnny Depp in some of the films he acted in; there is much more that could come out of this case beyond watching famous people. Some have said it is a distraction; others have said it is a show that they cannot keep their eyes off of. I see it as an opportunity to bring attention (hopefully, global attention) to the issue of how men have been used and abused my women.

Mr. Depp sued Miss Heard because he wishes to clear the false accusations by her that he abused her (physically, sexually, emotionally). In the background, that news has been out in the public for a number of years. What has not been made public (at least to my attention) was that he (Johnny Depp) was abused by Amber Heard. She belittled him, punched him; mocked him and may have conspired to destroy his reputation and fame. Apparently, she succeeded to a degree; hence his lawsuit against her. She counter claimed; suing him for abusing her. The jury has yet to make a verdict, so, how this will end remains unknown. I have watched the case (not all of it). Clearly, the relationship was extremely toxic from both sides. I believe Mr. Depp was abused by her and there is sufficient evidence to prove that.

This is more common than men realise. Men are abused and sometimes do not even know it. The opening statement by a woman in this article says it all: "At points in my relationship, I have used unorthodox tools to get what and when I want out of my partner. Here you go, there I’ve said it. I have also witnessed more than a few women do exactly the same, and worse. Over and over again." https://medium.com/illumination/how-do-women-emotionally-abuse-men-d8aeb0e0c1ca . Why does this happen to men? How as a lady can I help you? Well, I know for a fact that women conspire to trick you and take advantage over you with their looks. They take pride in it. This is not a women-bashing post. There are many proper ladies out there; but, they may be out-numbered by the not proper ladies. I am not long-winded and prefer "short and sweet" messages; personally that is referring to me. Let me get to the point that may help men turn it around for them and to stop being tricked easily by the opposite sex. In Genesis, Father told you why he created women: as YOUR help mate:

Genesis 2:18 And the "I AM" God said, [It is] not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Somehow, this has been twisted around having you serving women! We were created to serve YOU, and in doing so, help each other. Many men have forgotten that and serve the women.

You are not to serve women. We are to serve and help MEN. That is how Father made us.

I do not know how the Depp v. Heard case will turn out since people are so enthralled with idol worship and it may never go beyond that; but, it is a lost opportunity if it does not bring attention to all men being used by women in ways that both sexes may not even recognise.

My apologies, as I may be talking to the choir, but if it may help one man then it is worth it.

God's Law on Custody of Children and the Marriage Relationship - Custody of Children

The Bible:-

Genesis - women's liberation PROHIBITED by God

3:16 Unto the woman He (God) said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be subject] to thy husband, and HE (thy husband) SHALL RULE OVER THEE .
3:17 And unto Adam He said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife (and obeyed her instead of Me), and hast eaten of the tree, of which I COMMANDED thee, saying, Thou shalt NOT eat of it: cursed [is] the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat [of] it all the days of thy life;

Numbers - God says the father has authority over HIS children:-

30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the "I AM", or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.
30:3 If a woman also vow a vow unto the "I AM", and bind herself by a bond, [being] in her father's house in her youth ;
30:4 And her father hear her vow, and her bond wherewith she hath bound her soul, and her father shall hold his peace at her: then all her vows shall stand, and every bond wherewith she hath bound her soul shall stand.
30:5 But if her father disallow her in the day that he heareth; not any of her vows, or of her bonds wherewith she hath bound her soul, shall stand: and the "I AM" shall forgive her, because her father disallowed her.

In order to exercise his authority over his children as God commanded the father has to have custody and have them living in his house (Numbers 30:3); which is later confirmed by God in His Holy Koran; otherwise it makes a nonsense of God's Command and makes the fulfillment of His Command impossible.

1 Corinthians - CONFIRMATION that WOMEN's LIBERATION is PROHIBITED

11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man ; and the head of Christ [is] God.
11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man .
14:34 Let your women keep silence in the communities: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith The Law (of God - Gen. 3:16). (Be seen and not heard and children also).
14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a disgrace for women to speak in the community .

Ephesians - confirmation that EQUALITY of sexes is PROHIBITED

5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands , as unto the Lord.
5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife , even as Christ is the head of the community: and he is the saviour of the body.
5:24 Therefore as the community is subject unto Christ, so [let] the wives [be] to their own husbands in EVERY thing.
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the community, and gave himself for it;
5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of [Living] water by the Word,
5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious community, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the community:

Colossians - EQUALITY of sexes PROHIBITED

3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father by him.
3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands , as it is fit in the Lord.
3:19 Husbands, love [your] wives, and be not bitter against them.
3:20 Children, obey [your] parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
3:21 Fathers, provoke not your children [to anger], lest they be discouraged.

Titus - EQUALITY of sexes PROHIBITED

1:15 Unto the pure all things [are] pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving [is] nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
1:16 They claim that they know God; but in [their] works they deny [Him], being abominable, and disobedient , and unto every good work reprobate.
2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:
2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in
faith, in charity, in patience.
2:3 The aged women likewise, that [they be] in behaviour as becometh holy women, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober , to love their husbands, to love their [husband's] children,
2:5 [To be] discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands , that the word of God be not blasphemed.
2:6 Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
2:7 In all things showing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine [showing] uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
2:8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

1 Peter - EQUALITY of sexes PROHIBITED

3:1 Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands ; that, if any obey not the Word, they also may without the Word be won by the conversation of the wives;
3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation [coupled] with fear.
3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair , and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
3:4 But [let it be] the hidden Man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price .
3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands :
3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

1 Timothy - EQUALITY of sexes PROHIBITED

2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE .
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety .
3:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
3:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3:3 Forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from meats (become vegetarian), which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the Truth.

Leviticus - busybodies condemned

19:16 Thou shalt not go up and down [as] a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I [am] the "I AM".

1 Timothy - busybodies condemned

5:11 But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry;
5:12 Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.
5:13 And withal they learn [to be] idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

1 Peter - busybodies condemned - and also explaining that evil will be spoken (by those in authority) about those who support God's Law and not men's laws.

4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are sharers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy [are ye]; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or [as] a thief, or [as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
4:16 Yet if [any man suffer] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed ; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
4:17 For the time [is come] that Judgment must begin at the House of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?
4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the unGodly and the sinner appear?
4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the Will of God commit the keeping of their souls [to him] in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Deuteronomy -

Man-made laws are PROHIBITED by God.

Therefore man-made laws giving custody of a man's children to his wife are ILLEGAL . As also are laws giving women equality with men, or a say in their, or public, affairs.

Blackstone; the authority on English law, whose teaching is still studied today**;** says that any legislation that contravenes the Law of God is not an enactment and cannot be enforced.

Deuteronomy
4:1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the Statutes and unto the Judgments, which I teach you, for to DO [them], that ye may LIVE , and go in and possess the land which the "I AM" God of your fathers giveth you.
4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it , that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.
12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto , nor diminish from it .

Matthew - Christ confirms that God's Law is Eternal

5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law , till all (the prophecies) be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments , and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians (who were also priests), ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Deuteronomy - Keeping God's Law gives Life Eternal; any other (man-made) law gives death eternal

30:8 And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the "I AM", and do all His Commandments which I command thee this day.
30:9 And the "I AM" thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the "I AM" will again rejoice over thee for good, as He rejoiced over thy fathers:
30:10 If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to keep His Commandments and His Statutes which are written in this Book of The Law, [and] if thou turn unto the "I AM" thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.
30:11 For this Commandment which I command thee this day, it [is] not hidden from thee, neither [is] it far off.
30:12 It [is] not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
30:13 Neither [is] it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
30:14 But the Word [is] very near unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good , and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death , blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life , and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
31:1 And Moses went and spoke these words unto all Israel (the Brit-ish).

Matthew - Christ confirms that God's Law is Eternal

5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law , till all (the prophecies) be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments , and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians (who were also priests), ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

The Koran:-

GOD'S COMMAND ABOUT THE MAN'S AUTOMATIC CUSTODY OF HIS CHILDREN and their weaning. Women do NOT have rights over children; they only bear children FOR THEIR HUSBAND.

Sura 2:231. When ye divorce women, and they fulfill the term of their abstinance from sexual relations ('Iddat), either take them back on equitable terms or set them free on equitable terms but do not take them back to injure them, (or) to take undue advantage if any one does that he wrongs his own soul. Do not treat God's Signs as a jest, but solemnly rehearse God's favours on you, and the fact that He sent down to you the Book (Bible) and Wisdom, for your instruction. And fear God, and know that God is well acquainted with all things.
2:232. When ye divorce women, and they fulfill the term of their abstinence from sexual relations ('Iddat), do not prevent them from marrying their (former) husbands, if they mutually agree on equitable terms. This instruction is for all amongst you, who believe God and in the Last Day. That is (the course making for) most virtue and purity amongst you and God knows, and ye know not.
2:233. The mothers shall give suck to their offspring for two whole years, if the father desires to complete the term. But he shall bear the cost of their food and clothing on equitable terms. No soul shall have a burden laid on it greater than it can bear. No mother shall be treated unfairly on account of her child. Nor father on account of his child, an heir shall be chargeable in the same way. If they both
decide on weaning, by mutual consent, and after due consultation, there is no blame on them. If ye (men) decide on a foster-mother for your offspring, there is no blame on you, provided ye pay (the mother) what ye offered, on equitable terms. But fear God and know that God sees well what ye do.
A Message for YOU from God in The Koran
And why should YOU not fight in the Cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from Thee One who will protect; and raise for us from Thee One who will help!"

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing (alcohol; tobacco; etc.) which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not."

We know best what they say; and thou art not one to overawe them by force. So admonish (fight and correct) with the Qur'an (Koran) and Bible such as fear My Warning!

O ye who believe (God)! If ye obey the Unbelievers, they will drive you back on your heels, and ye will turn back (from Faith) to your own loss. Amen

3 Likes

I am not accusing anyone, but below is true.

Hallmark's of a witch:

Pathological liars. Lie, lie, lie and more lies.

Witches blame and accuse others of the wrong doings and crimes the witches are doing.

Repeats above over and over.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

When was the last time a witch was executed? We hear stories of the distant past about witches being burned at the stake. Some may have been legitimate; some were likely not. Justice is not achieved easily in hell (Planet Earth) without a proper application of Justice.

3 Likes

#2.

These times nations and religions teach the breaking of this COMMAND-ment, we observe Catholics bowing down to graven images of Jesus, I hear mother Mary, saint so and so, etc.

We now have American idol, where this generation is busy worshipping so-called celebrities, only Christ deserves to be put on a pedestal (Eli means “exalted”, so Eli-JAH literally means exalted JAH – Psalm 68:4) and not these witches and slaves to Satan. / Our Bibles instruct us to worship Father ONLY (Acts 5:29), while man-made religions instruct man to worship and idolize their made-up pagan rites and rituals, and false idols, including the trinity nonsense. Even Jesus, Who NEVER claimed to be God (how could God have a God? - John 20:17, Rev. 3:12) is deified despite Him repeatedly telling everyone that Father (God) alone is Good (Matt. 19:17) and that we should pray only to Him and do only His Will (Matt. 6:9-13).

Do you know even your own body can be a graven image. If not careful we can make almost anything a graven image/idol especially if you begin thinking too highly of yourself, praising yourself instead of thanking and praising God, be careful on this. God created us to praise and worship Him only not ourselves otherwise we are breaking COMMAND-ment no. 1

Indeed the human body can be an idol, body building, adorning it, wanting it to be seen by men, looking too good, when we should not look too good, be presentable, not to stand out in the crowd; only be.

Father said, and He keeps His word that He will only show mercy to thousands of them that keep His COMMAND-ments, I want to believe that thousands are the 144,000 people.

#7.

We can see we don't have the right to lie even to ourselves because we don't own anything, everything belongs to God including these bodies we are using, so when we lie, we lie to the owner of everything and that's Father. Satan is the father/inventor of lies, and the satan with-in each one of us is our worst enemy/liar. Learn to know your enemy then you are able to defeat him with Father’s help. (John 8:35, Rev. 12:5)

Enoch 96:12 I have sworn to you, ye sinners, that neither mountain nor hill has been nor should be a servant to woman (Gen. 3:16-17 - women's liberation CONDEMNED).
96:13 Neither in this way has your crime been sent down upon Earth (1st COMMANDMENT), but men of their own heads have invented it; and greatly shall those who give it (women's liberation) efficiency be CURSED.
96:14 Barrenness (infertility) shall not be previously inflicted on woman; but on account of the work of her hands shall she die childless (as a punishment - Deut. 28:18).

(Though am not sure if these end times are good to bring children to this evil world to be reset and programed by elites and used by them, those interested in this topic should discuss more with the Lord.

Love and laugh

Peace.

4 Likes

Yes, agreed in full. Thank-you.

Likewise Good wishes.

3 Likes

You are certainly welcome.

Thank you and happy sabbath wishes from here.

2 Likes

If you are dreaming of life with a real (God fearing) man then it is best to prove to Father you are worthy of one by obeying His words of truth found in the Scriptures. The King of kings' Bible - Contents

Women who practice lasciviousness are working for satan, condemning themselves, and possibly unwittingly or unknowingly unintentionally abusers of males, men haters, therefore metaphorically castrating men when allowed to. These types of women tend to wear the pants in the family and men ignorantly, cowardly take orders from them for sexual favors.

WHAT IS LASCIVIOUSNESS?

By Wayne Jackson

The Greek word behind the English term “lascivious” is aselgeia. It occurs nine times in the New Testament. Twice it is rendered as “wantonness”(flirtatious) (Romans 13:13; 2 Peter 2:18), and once it appears as “filthy” (2 Peter 2:7). The other six times it is translated as “lascivious” (cf. Mark 7:22; 2 Corinthians 12:21; Galatians 5:19; Ephesians 4:19;

1 Peter 4:3; Jude 4).

Definition: unrestrained sexual behavior, or a habitual inclination to such behavior; lustfulness: They celebrated their victory with an orgy of drunken lasciviousness.
A lustful or lewd quality; the quality of arousing sexual desire: She smiled with a hint of lasciviousness in her eyes.

Lasciviousness is a gross form of wickedness that has sexual overtones in many cases. It starts in a sinful heart (Mark 7:21-22), and manifests itself in fleshly (carnal)actions (Galatians 5:19), and can lead to a state of being “past feeling” (Ephesians 4:19).

The word can connote several attitudes or actions. With reference to sexual matters it embraces the concepts of excess, unbridled lust, debauchery, and sensuality. It suggests a disregard for public decency.

William Barclay says the word conveys the idea of a person “who is so far gone in lust and desire” that he or she ceases “to care what people say or think”. Josephus, the Jewish historian, once used the word to describe a man who indecently exposed himself to a crowd.

J.H.Thayer connected the term with such things as “wanton ( acts or) manners, filthy words, indecent bodily movements,” “and “unchaste handling of males and females”. It is a comprehensive term for evil and perversion. For example, it describes the moral environment of ancient Sodom and Gomorrah (2 Peter 2:7), and one hardly needs to be reminded of the shameless practices characteristic of those communities.

The term aselgeia, however, can go beyond sexual sins and connote any form of excess, i.e., one who “knows no boundaries” in whatever form of evil he indulges.

In this discussion, however, we will limit ourselves to some applications in issues of sexuality – which seems to be a rather pressing matter in this age of sensuality and apparent insensitivity towards males.

(1) The use of sexually explicit media materials is a form of lasciviousness. This would include pornographic visuals, such as live productions, books or magazines movies or videos, audio,tapes, etc. This is a growing problem in American society – even among some who profess Christianity. Counselors affirm that porn material is highly addictive, and numerous marriages have been ruined by people who have indulged in sexually explicit filth.

Too, statistical evidence indicates that sexual predators, child molesters, and even some murderers (e.g., Ted Bundy) have begun their careers of crime by ingesting a diet of salacious materials.

(2) Lasciviousness occurs frequently in work places where men and women are constantly thrown together in close contact. Flirting, suggestive touching, language containing sexual innuendo, sex humor, provocative dress (skin tight apparel, the display of cleavage, thigh-revealing skirts, etc.) are forms of lascivious conduct that very often lead to fornication and adultery.

(3) Lascivious communications are common on some websites. One of the more prominent used by youngsters is known as “My Space” and now Tik Tok. It is prolifically punctuated with the vilest forms of language and salacious photographs. Amazingly these frequently are employed by those who identify themselves as “Christians”, though they obviously have no understanding of the significance of that term. Some teens use the site innocently, but they are in a “mine field” of danger and evil influence. Christian parents should supervise carefully what their youngsters are viewing, as they spend hours of their leisure times on the “net.”

It is incomprehensible that many parents allow their sons and daughters to engage in various forms of lascivious conduct (be it dress, visual entertainment, language, etc.); such actions are sweeping their youngsters down a road to destruction when instead they should be teaching by example and reading to them The Laws of God (Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it., teach them the Law of God, Deut.6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.)

Those who take the Scriptures seriously will personally abstain from such practices, and train their children in morally pure, respectable behavior.

Those who give in to lasciviousness (lust) are choosing, of their own free-will, to fill their minds with filth rather than purifying themselves by keeping The Law (2 Cor. 7:1, 1 John 3:2-4). And those who do such things will NOT inherit The Kingdom of God

(Galatians 5:19-21). To ignore these Biblical warnings is the epitome of folly. Television and film are literally filled with these temptations, to draw you into sinning against The Law/Commandments of God.

Please read https://jahtruth.net/fertil.htm

Infertility: excerpt from link Enoch 96:12 I have sworn to you, ye sinners, that neither mountain nor hill has been nor should be a servant to woman (Gen. 3:16-17 - **women's liberation CONDEMNED**).
Enoch 96:13 Neither in this way has your crime been sent down upon Earth, but men of their own heads have invented it; and greatly shall those who give it (women's liberation) efficiency be CURSED.
96:14 Barrenness (infertility) shall not be previously inflicted on woman; but on account of the work of her hands shall she die childless (as a punishment - Deut. 28:18).

Deuteronomy 28:18 Cursed [shall be] the fruit of thy body (Enoch 96:14), and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. JAH.

The Way home or face The Fire 2

A woman's curves should be hid at all times.

Spiritually speaking a woman's covering and modesty is her long hair which is designed to hide her body and enhance her feminine reputation.

1 Cor.11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Girl with prayer book

11:10 For this cause ought the woman to have a covering on her head, as a sign that she is under the power of her husband because of the angels.

11:11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without man, in the Lord.

11:12 For as the woman [is] of the man, even so [is] the man also by the woman; but all things by God.

11:13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?

11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for [her] hair is given her for a covering.

Please see verse 11:10 where it says … have a covering on her head and Verse 11:15 where it says…her hair is given her for a covering…are two different things.

How can a woman’s long hair be “on her head”? A woman is to have a covering on her head and long hair…

A woman is to have a covering on her head, such as a scarf or hat.

3 Likes

Thank you sis.

Lasciviousness is indeed common at work places, a live example here, a young lady was corrected about her dress code and it became a hate speech, she said she is young blood and that those old should live her a lone and mind their own business, the boss had to write her a warning letter threatening her job that is when she improved otherwise she was almost walking naked.

Father knew very well the sexes He created, all these help to keep both men and women in check not to go astray, women have to play a bigger role in this by doing what Father and TM say, had we done this in the first place, I don't think these men would have noticed the difference in hips and backside shape/size. We would simply just be while maintaining good character. Than tormenting these men mentally making them sin through their thoughts and those without self control of their human go beyond because the day women will finally get a chance to be upgraded into men, that's when they will know how difficult that hoe is especially if women are not modest in their dress code.

Some of us are unfortunate with afro hair that I had to request TM to allow me maintain short comble size.

Father help us all with wisdom to do the right thing always pleasant in His eyes so that Him and TM are proud of us, not easy but one step at a time.

3 Likes

Thank-you Nam for your post.

They (most women) already know. As women, they may not know first hand (obviously), but they know what they are doing when they dress (or lack of dress) that way.

3 Likes

You are certainly welcome.

At first it's done out of ignorance then the shape is being revealed and so on is something else because surely Father cautions with a No in many ways, through a ringing ear, discomfort, unhappiness, etc.

2 Likes

Being of service and helping others makes decent women happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

TWH 3:116 The soul has to be a woman first, to prepare it for being a man. Being a woman teaches; through the pain of child-birth; self-sacrificing and suffering, in the name of real love (crucifixion), which makes them become less arrogant and less selfish, bringing humility and tenderness. Girls were always brought-up and taught to care for people, to teach them humility and love, through taking care of others, like Jesus taught by washing his disciples’ feet (John 13:5). Nurses are a very good example of this.

3 Likes

@Nam ,
You are welcome.

Women definitely have a God fearing modest role to play in the world to train other females to look like a lady not a sex goddess.
A man once shared controlling sexual Desire (one of the seven deadly sins) is most difficult and women should be thinking of how to help a man instead of tempting him to sin through their ungodly naked exhibition, therefore making her apart of the problem. Instead a woman should be nurturing, showing real love to others and taking themselves out of the picture not needing to have the eyes of men on them all the time. What a wicked game women play. Is this learning to love one another or helping destroy men for satan, abusing them with sinful actions. Women should be God-fearing and learn modesty teaching other females by example.

1 Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided or plaited hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
2:10 But (which becometh women professing Godliness) with good works.

Deut.22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the "I AM" thy God.

Proverbs 11:22 [As] a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, [so is] a pretty woman that is without discretion.

Sura 24:60. Such elderly women as are past the prospect of marriage,- there is no blame on them if they lay aside their (outer) garments, provided they make not a wanton display of their beauty: but it is best for them to be modest: and "I AM" is One Who sees and knows all things.

The Way home or face The Fire 13:91 Today everything is sex. What ever happened to LOVE, and tender loving care? You can keep sex. I will choose tender loving care, every time.

Sex sells, sex is making love (?) and this is not true, love is what God and TM give us and teach us by spending time with Them, this Love is totally different from the make-believe counterfeit satanic ways of satans world.

The Way home or face The Fire

6:31 How can anyone expect to find love, when they are looking in all the wrong places? Look up, not down. How can you expect to see what is above you, when you are always looking downwards? Love is spiritual, and sex is animal. When the soul controls the animal; uses it for the benefit of another in true love, and giving instead of taking; the act of making love, becomes the nearest thing to “Heaven on Earth”. 6:32 The loving of two spirits, both in control of their animal bodies, and being totally unselfish; wanting only to give pleasure and love to their partner; asking nothing in return; uniting both bodies and souls (as much as is possible within human-limitations), is the most heavenly experience possible on Earth, and is “Out of this world”.

LLTK

2 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,

Helping others is the most rewarding work. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thomas 16:2 Jesus said: See, I shall lead her, so that I will make her male, that she too may become a Living spirit, resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter The Kingdom of Heaven. AMEN

Thank-you for your continued help.

LLTK

2 Likes

Thank-you. You are welcome.

2 Likes

Male domestic violence survivors say they feel the Depp-Heard trial is a turning point

On social media, men who say they have experienced domestic violence say Depp has opened the door for men and male-presenting survivors to share their stories.

For some survivors, the seemingly relentless online support for Depp and the litany of disdain for Heard has felt like vindication and justice from afar — a proxy victory over their own abusers.

Searching the terms “I’m a survivor” and “Johnny Depp” on Twitter displays what appear to be thousands of tweets of victims describing how empowered they’ve felt by Depp’s case.

“There are a lot of male survivors of abuse out there that are talking about their experiences because of Johnny Depp,” Canadian writer, producer and YouTuber Liana Kerzner tweeted, adding in a subsequent tweet that “women are not default victims — men are also abused.”

1 Like

Abuse OF Men BY Women: It Happens, It Hurts, And It's Time to Get Real About It

AbuseOfMenByWomen

Men can be on the receiving end of an abusive relationship! It could be from an emotionally abusive girlfriend, a physically abusive wife, or a female partner who is demanding, controlling, manipulative or bullying using any of the 7 forms of partner or spousal abuse.

This ground breaking book shatters the silence surrounding partner abuse where the target of the abuse is a man and the source of the abuse is a woman. It challenges the common perception that domestic violence and other types of partner abuse only happen to women.

Counselor and relationship coach, Ann Silvers, M.A., questions the cultural trend to ignore, condone, laugh at, or even applaud women treating men in ways that would be rightfully condemned if the genders were reversed.

Her unique perspective as a woman who herself was the target of partner abuse by a man, and who also recognizes that there are abusive women and abused men, has resulted in a book that is a cultural game changer.

This book stands alone with its gripping personal stories and detailed yet concise descriptions of emotionally abused men as well as every other form of partner abuse of men by their female partners: verbal, psychological/emotional, financial, spiritual, legal, physical, and sexual abuse.

"It Happens, It Hurts" describes what abuse OF men BY women looks like, why women do it, how we are supporting and encouraging women to abuse men, how men get pulled into these dysfunctional relationships, why they stay, the impact abusive or manipulative women have on men, and what can be done about it.

This book arms men with the information they need to avoid getting hooked into relationships with abusive or manipulative women.

It provides refreshing recognition, understanding, and direction for abused men who are struggling to deal with, or recover from, difficult relationships with an abusive wife or girlfriend.

And it helps women examine how they treat their husbands and boyfriends.

"It Happens, It Hurts" is a road map for men and women looking to help their brothers, fathers, sons, and friends who are being abused by women or teach them how to avoid getting pulled in by them. It is a call to action for helping professionals (teachers, counselors, ministers, police officers . . .) and all people who are willing to see what is really going on.

First published October 1, 2014

2 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,

Sounds like a great book and their are many who would greatly benefit from reading and it and putting it into action.

This evil female control aimed at men and those doing satan's bidding, are responsible for destroying society, destroying males, (why? males are closer to God than females) in other words their domination is having an adverse spiritual effect on them known as spiritually castrating them, wounding males in the stones so to speak.

Rev.9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the Bottomless Pit, whose name in Hebrew [is] Abaddon (Destroyer), but in Greek [his] name is Apollyon (Destroyer - Satan).

Deut.23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the "I AM".

Help for Men Who are Being Abused*

Domestic abuse against men can take the form of physical violence, emotional, verbal, or sexual abuse. Whatever your circumstances, though, you can find help and break free from an abusive relationship.
(upload://z5f7pPW0LRdssHU6gqSv7WZXdv.jpeg)

Domestic violence against men: You’re not alone

If you’re a man in an abusive relationship, it’s important to know that you’re not alone. Abuse of men happens far more often than you might expect—in both heterosexual and same sex relationships. It happens to men from all cultures and all walks of life, regardless of age or occupation. Figures suggest that as many as one in three victims of domestic violence are male. However, men are often reluctant to report abuse because they feel embarrassed, fear they won’t be believed, or are scared that their partner will take revenge.

An abusive partner may hit, kick, bite, punch, spit, throw things, or destroy your possessions. To make up for any difference in strength, they may attack you while you’re asleep or otherwise catch you by surprise. They may also use a weapon, such as a gun or knife, or strike you with an object, abuse or threaten your children, or harm your pets.

Of course, domestic abuse is not limited to violence. Emotional and verbal abuse can be just as damaging. As a male, your spouse or partner may:

• Verbally abuse you, belittle you, or humiliate you in front of friends, colleagues, or family, or on social media.
  • Be possessive, act jealous, or harass you with accusations of being unfaithful.
  • Take away your car keys or medications, try to control where you go and who you see.
  • Try to control how you spend money or deliberately default on joint financial obligations.
  • Make false allegations about you to your friends, employer, or the police, or find other ways to manipulate and isolate you.
  • Threaten to leave you and prevent you from seeing your kids if you report the abuse... see more at link

One Way Out - The Way Home or face The Fire

3 Likes

Found in https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net/

The Way home or face The Fire

3:125 Women; as opposed to ladies; are often moral-less, adapting themselves to the morals of their
partner, and changing when they change their partner, and they generally have no code of honour.
3:126 People say that women can be vicious; callous; bitchy; catty; emotional (all of which are
animal-attributes); materialistic; scheming; have no compassion or pity, and have vicious tempers
and tongues - “Hell (Planet Earth) has no fury like a woman’s scorn.”

3 Likes

Deuteronomy 19:18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, [if] the witness [be] a false witness, [and] hath testified falsely against his brother;
19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
19:20 And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Some men think of nakedness as "eye candy" when nakedness is actually forbidden by God's Law. This ridiculous way of looking at women who dress for sex is wrong, and (instead they should be shamed for their nakedness) those who give in to lust of the flesh are choosing, of their own free-will, to fill their minds with filth rather than purifying themselves by keeping The Law (2 Corithians). and the Scripture makes it clear that those who do such things will NOT inherit The Kingdom of God

Galatians. To ignore these Biblical warnings is the epitome of folly. Television and film are literally filled with these temptations, to draw you into sinning against The Law/Commandments of God.

All of this leads to woman being able to abuse men simply because the man has placed females above God as Adam did in the Garden of Eden and this has been going on ever since.

4 Likes