You're welcome.

2 Likes

Thank-you.

2 Likes

You're welcome.

1 Like

@GodTaughtMeHow ,

Thank-you.

Hugo shared about their vanity, Lucis Trust, (formed back in 1925, named after their love for Lucifer as they see him as the light bearer (2 Corinthians 11:14), the fallen angel,) formerly known as Lucifer Publishing, which is their religion. They want a one world Government, they have their ten point plan(https://plannedpurity.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/the_tenpoint_plan_of_the_new_world_order-1.pdf, remove Christianity, remove foundations society is built on...which has derived from Alice Baily's books,
(New Age Is The Same Old Crap | Time To Think), they should be reading the Bible instead, (The King of kings' Bible - Contents}

Sura 21:3. Their hearts toying with trifles. The wrong-doers conceal their private counsels, (saying), "Is this (one) more than a man like yourselves? Will ye go to witchcraft with your eyes open?"
21:4. Say: "My Lord knoweth (every) word (spoken) in the heavens and on Earth: He is the One that heareth and knoweth (all things)."

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace (John 3:5-6).
8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to The Law of God, neither indeed can it be.
8:8 So then they that are in the ways of flesh cannot please God.

12:21 Be not overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power except of God: the powers that be are ordained by God.
13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnatio

Absolutely agree.

4 Likes

Thank-you.
The Master came back to us again, for us, to show us The Way home, out of love for us all...

"...HUMILITY and FAITH are the ONLY way..."

It most certainly must not be pleasant for Him. Only True Love, and following Father's Will would make Him go back to the battle field to not leave any Spirit Being behind (who doesn't want to stay in hell). It has been prophesied that He would return (a Demonstration of His Obedience for us to emulate).

We can only show our gratitude through re-membering, then repenting. Practice and demonstration (Book of James)
prove to be most difficult with Satan lurking around every corner to make us stumble with his sneeky tests.

These tests and difficulties of controlling the self-will (resisting temptations of excess and covetousness) and the resulting arrogance from ignorance / forgetting The Truth are necessary for Father and The Lord to see where we truly stand (even our thoughts betray us and are recorded). No one (here) is exempt, self most included.

Without hope and faith (trust) in Father's and The Lord's Mercy and Grace, all is lost, and is but vanity.

Vanity is one of the prime hooks of Luciferianism. It is the root of the ego/self's will (passionate desires). False hope and false beliefs in their false prophets have misled many, many souls in the name of "feel-good" doctrine ("white witchcraft").

Pure vanity based on lies = Luciferianism.
Lucifer is a liar, the Father of them.

5 Likes

You are certainly welcome.
Thank-you.

https://jahtruth.net/emmau2.htm
Daniel 2:31 Thou, O king, (Nebuchadnezzar) sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness [was] excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof [was] terrible.
2:32 This image's head [was] of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
2:34 Thou sawest till that a "Stone" was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them (the successive empires - Rev. 6:13-17) to pieces.
2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the "Stone" that smote the image became a great "mountain", and filled the whole earth.

The "Stone" is a Diamond - no other stone is indestructible and can grind metal to powder or reflect and give out Light of great beauty and intensity like Christ (the Light of the world).

2 Cor. 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the confidence of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 4:6 One God and Father of all, Who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all. 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE the Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into the Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (How can I not be human?)
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a teacher of Israel, and knowest not these things?
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things?

Agreed.

True Humility

Faith coupled with good actions

4 Likes

You're welcome.

1 Like
2 Likes

This man is making our lives a living hell together with his country man Yoweri Museveni current president of Uganda, his son Muhoozi and the like minded, world animals and what goes on behind our eyes are being taken to Rwanda, there is a true saying here that says "we are renting to be here in Uganda yet we are Ugandans."

2 Likes

1Corinthians
2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Spirit teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
2:14 But the natural man (the human) receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they make no sense to him: neither can he understand [them], because they can ONLY be spiritually discerned [by the spirit - the Being part of the human+Being].
2:15 But he that is spiritual discerneth all things, yet he himself is discerned by no man.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Nam ,

Thank-you for sharing.

Rev. 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale (sickly green - pollution) horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the Earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the Earth.

The Way is simple but not easy.

Matthew 7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.
7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

If only they had eyes to see and ears to hear The Truth.

Rev. 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the First and the Last:
1:18 I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the Keys of hell and of death.

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: [and] again I say, Rejoice.
4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
4:6 Be afraid for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.
4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

They maybe cooking up the Great Reset (test) designed to help us exercise more faith and Trust in The Great "I AM" and His Son, Christ Jesus.

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this government, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the people; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them] (if they be in accord with God's Will).

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you and Amen.

1 Like

You're welcome.

1 Like

1 Like

Dear Nam,
Truly, slavery is a tragedy and particularly more so when the Solution is here / within grasp. Tragic.

2 Likes

Lev. 19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I [am] the “I AM” your God.

1 Sam 15:23 For rebellion [is as] the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness [is as] iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the “I AM”, He hath also rejected thee from [being] king.

2 Chron 33:6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the “I AM”, to provoke Him to anger.

Sura 21 21:3 Their hearts toying with trifles. The wrong-doers conceal their private counsels, (saying), “Is this (one) more than a man like yourselves? Will ye go to witchcraft with your eyes open?”

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?
2 Corinthians 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Wickedness? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath The Temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,

1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal channel, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of Him Who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous Light:

2 Likes

davos22

2 Likes

Thank-you

2 Likes