Faith coupled with good actions

1John.
5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our Faith.

7 Likes

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 4:6 One God and Father of all, Who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all. 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE the Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into the Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (How can I not be human?)
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a teacher of Israel, and knowest not these things?
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things?

Sura 39:11. Say: "Verily, I am commanded to serve "I AM" with sincere devotion;
39:12. And I am commanded to be the first of those who yield their wills to "I AM"'s Will."
39:13. Say: "I would, if I disobeyed my Lord, indeed have fear of The Penalty of a Mighty Day."
39:14. Say: "It is "I AM" I serve, with my sincere (and EXCLUSIVE - Mark 12:30) devotion:

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/

6 Likes

Amen.

3 Likes

The Way home or face The Fire
2:17 If a soul gives 5% faith to God, He repays it with 5%, and so on, up to 100% faith, receiving
100% repayment from God. This faith in the unseen and the magic, of having personal miracles,
which were previously thought to be only coincidences, having the effect of an ADDICTIVE drug,
that HEALS absolutely everything, with NO ill effects. The addiction increases the child-like faith,
and the destruction of self-ishness, until 100% faith is achieved, along with a spiritual joy (lasting,
unlike human fragile and therefore very temporary happiness) that no-one can take away from you
(if you have it), and a “cup that runs over” (total fulfillment - no emptiness - so full of the healing
“Light” and Love, that you cannot help but overflow towards others, wanting to share the experience
with them, because it is so wonderful).

3 Likes

James
2:17 Even so FAITH, if it hath not WORKS, is DEAD, being alone.

1 Like

Faith, patience, obedience to Father has done wonderful things.

ISamuel 17, the list of the good things that Father has done is endless.

1 Like

A Generous Giver. - September 11

I came that you might have Life and that you might have it more abundantly. - John 10:10.

Yes, I, your Master, am a generous Giver. Abundant Life, in overflowing measure, I give to you. For that I came. Life for souls. The Life, Eternal Life, that pulses through your whole Being, that animates your mind and body too.

A generous Giver. A Kingly Giver. For this I came that man might live in Me. Life it was of which I spoke when I said "I am the Vine and ye are the branches." The life flow of the Vine is in the branches.

Our lives are one - yours and Mine. If not, you must make it one. All that is in My Nature must therefore pass into yours, where the contact is so close a one.

I am Love and Joy and Peace and Strength and Power and Healing and Humility and Patience, and all else you see in Me your Lord. Then these, too, you must have as My Life flows through you. So courage.

You do not make yourselves loving and strong and patient and humble. You live with Me, and then My Life accomplishes the miracle-change.

1 Like