Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar

Thank-you. Understood. On the other hand if he does Psalm 86:5 For Thou, Lord, [art] good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon Thee.

1 Like

If he dose he would likely save his own soul.

Prophecy of Gibraltar

Please read and share this post on Gibraltar Messenger. Thank you.

7 Likes

2 Peter 1:19 We have also the more sure Word of Prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye TAKE HEED, as unto a Light that shineth in a dark place, until the Day dawn, and the Morning Star arise in your hearts: (Revelation 22:16 - I Jesus am ............. the bright and Morning Star).
1:20 Knowing this first, that no Prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation.
1:21 For the Prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke [as they were] moved by the Holy Spirit.
2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord (when he comes again in his new body) that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious (harmful) ways; by reason of whom The Way of Truth (the REAL Christ and The Way) shall be evil spoken of.
2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

(https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/682peter.htm#1_19)) New Jerusalem

Ezekiel 21:27 I will overturn (1), overturn (2), overturn (3), it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and (4) I will give it [him - Shiloh/Christ (Genesis 49 v 10)].*

British Coat-of-Arms

2 Likes