Covid Vax Ingredients

On 20 August 2021 Dr. Robert Young published his team’s findings after analysing the four dominant COVID-19 “vaccines” using Phase Contrast Microscopy, Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy and Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy. Their findings both confirm and expand upon the prior investigations carried out by Dr. Pablo Campra (University of Almeria, Spain) and Dr. Juan F. Gastón Añaños (Hospital de Barbastro, Spain). These findings are summarised in the pdf link.

And/Or Read Young's Report:

Video featuring this report:

The list of main ingredients of all ''covid'' vaccines was finally exposed-

Dr. Robert Young: Millions Have Died From The COVID Injections

Urgent Message - Graphene Oxide In All New Vaccines, Masks & Test Kits

Dr. Pablo Campra on the weird elements he saw in vaccination vials

Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice

5 Likes

Dear @DOTS ,

Thank-you for this good information. It would be nice if people would wake up, wouldn't it?

You're welcome. Yes, it would be nice if more woke up. And many are awake, but fear stops them from doing the right thing.

FEAR.

3 Likes

@DOTS , Couldn't agree more, fear is the mind killer, just as our Spiritual Guide has warned.

Perfect Love. - December 19

Our Lord, give us that Perfect Love of Thee that casts out all fear.

Never let yourselves fear anybody or anything. No fear of My failing you. No fear that your faith will fail you. No fear of poverty or loneliness. No fear of not knowing the way. No fear of others. No fear of their misunderstanding.

But, My children, this absolute casting out of fear is the result of a Perfect Love, a perfect Love of Me and My Father. Speak to Me about everything. Listen to Me at all times. Feel My tender nearness, substituting at once some thought of Me for the fear.

The powers of evil watch you as a besieging force would watch a guarded city - the object being always to find some weak spot, attack that, and so gain an entrance. So evil lurks around you, and seeks to surprise you in some fear.

The fear may have been only a small one, but it affords evil a weak spot of attack and entrance, and then rushing-in, come despondency, doubt of Me, and so many others sins. Pray, My beloved children, for that Perfect Love of Me that indeed casts out all fear.

2 Likes

Dear @DOTS ,

Fear is definitely the mind killer, as @Persistent said. In my current situation, fear was definitely up close and personal. The more time went on, and my faith and love grew, things became easier, but you must have the FAITH and TRUST to continue on...

2 Likes

Dear @TruthWINS ,

Thank-you.

Agreed.

Faith in the unseen, Faith in the Loving Force is what moves mountains in our daily paths.

Keep striving, keep smiling, keep doing the next right thing, keep the Faith.

Ephesians 1:15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the holy people,.
2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
4:13 Till we all come into the Unity of the Faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
6:16 Above all, taking the Shield of Faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
6:17 And take the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God:
6:18 Praying constantly (without ceasing) with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all holy people;
6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
6:21 But that ye also may know my affairs, [and] how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
6:22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and [that] he might comfort your hearts.
6:23 Peace [be] to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Christ Jesus.
6:24 Grace [be] with all them that love our Lord Christ Jesus in sincerity. Amen.

<[To [the] Ephesians written from Rome, by Tychicus.]>

JAH

Love and Laugh,
P

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/39.htm

1 Like

Dear @Persistent ,

Thank you for the beautiful Scriptures.

Yes, let your Faith and Trust grow, even by the hour.

1 Like

Dear @TruthWINS ,

You are certainly welcome.

Help love grow

1 Like

Pediatrician Dr. Larry Palevsky Testimony The Damaging Effects of Aluminium Nanoparticles in Vaccines

On Feb. 19, 2020, Pediatrician Dr. Larry Palevsky spoke to the Connecticut House Public health Committee on facts of vaccines. He made some disturbing allegations.

4 Likes

@GibMessenger

Thank You for this video.
It should be spread far and wide.

2 Likes

Thank-You.

Here is a copy of the video in a format with a better quality (not videoed from the cell phone):

2 Likes

You're welcome.

2 Likes

You're welcome.

1 Like

MORGELLONS?

La Quinta Columna dedicated its most recent program to show the substance contained in a Pfizer vaccination vial under an optical microscope.

2 Likes

Mind-Bending: The Growth of Graphene Hydroxide From Within the Body

Attorney Todd Callender: "It appears, based on our mass spectrometry, that they didn't actually include graphene oxide in the shots. What I've come to find instead is [that] they included all the base compounds in order for the bodies to produce their own graphene oxide... So all they have to do is put the base chemicals into the user, expose them to a certain level of magnetic radiation, so phone signals at a certain frequency, and those people will actually grow graphene hydroxide inside of them."

From video:
This is a master plan that has been extraordinarily coordinated from a legal perspective, a funding perspective. All of this arrises from Agenda 21. This is about the end of humanity. The owners have already per-decided who will live and who will die, who will become a machine, who do we own....

Pfizer vaccine data. Of particular interest is page 30. There Are 9 Pages Of Adverse Events Medical Conditions Excpected That People Can Get From The "Vaccines" For "Covid-19"

FULL Report: Pfizer's Documents - Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency
They will own and operate hybrid humans.

SM-102 is a synthetic amino lipid which is used in combination with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles. These are used for the delivery of mRNA-based vaccines, and in particular SM-102 forms part of the drug delivery system for the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. (Components to understand who has the shot who doesn't.)

Dr. Lee Meritt

There is no COVID: My interview with Dr. Poornima Wagh

Gives a detailed analyses of vaccine contents and what those ingredients cause.
Hydro gel platform, reduced graphen oxide, masses amounts of heavy metal contamination.

What they also don't tell you is that they ordered the pandemic lock downs to last until 2030

Fear, emitting, animated, realities

F.E.A.R