Covid Pass in Lithuania and Europe

Covid Pass in Lithuania and Europe

How recent vaccine mandate laws have upended my family's life

I want to share the situation which my family and I are now facing because of Covid Pass restrictions.

We live in the small European country of Lithuania . In the last few months, strict Covid Pass restrictions have been introduced which represent a fundamental transformation in society.

In this article, I'll describe the details of how the Covid Pass works in my country and how it affects my family. As a start, we're banned from shopping centers, non-essential stores, and restaurants. And my wife and I were both were suspended from our jobs without pay.

Lithuania is the harbinger of the future facing every nation if we continue down the path of a Covid Pass regime .

Continued at link.

3 Likes

Natural News added to this story about Lithuania...

According to reports, the unvaccinated in that country face increasing ostracization and banishment from normal society. They are being deprived of medicine, fuel and food – basically all the things they need in order to live.

The non-jabbed are also being raided by undercover police officers, intimidated in public, openly hated and blasted by the media. Lithuania has become a hellish landscape for the non-compliant, in other words.

As of this writing, those without a Covid Pass in Lithuania are not allowed to enter shopping centers or large supermarkets. They are also banned from entering clothing stores.

“Even second-hand stores must enforce the banishment,” reports explain. “No one may buy or sell without the Pass.”

Up until mid-October, unvaccinated Lithuanians were still allowed to buy food and medicine. Government bureaucrats, however, felt as though this was too lax and changed the rules.

Now, even smaller food shops are being told they must enforce the Covid Pass or else get shut down.

“Supermarkets already banned us since Sept. Now small shops also ban us. So how to buy food? Online. Outdoor markets. Or travel to one of the dwindling number of shops which don’t yet ban us.”

Pretty much all pharmacies across Lithuania are Pass-only shopping, meaning no unvaccinated allowed.

Gas stations are slightly less compliant with one out of five still serving the unvaccinated. At banks, segregation measures have been put in place to make the customer service process more difficult for the unvaccinated.

This is going to happen everywhere!

Still don’t think covid injections are part of the Mark of the Beast? Revelation 13:17 – No Man Might Buy or Sell