πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ CHINA RISING DOCUMENTARY – Sky News Australia (Nov 2021)

After watching China Rising Part 2 last night, this CCP quest for world domination is completely transparent.

My takeaway from Part 2 is –

China (CCP) is preparing for WAR.

They are not building this MILITARY advantage (even covertly with the BRI) for nothing.

Those who can't see the obvious are blinded. Take the real-estate agent featured in the film. Could you see the dollar/pound signs in her eyes. While she said relations with the Chinese benefits all, she probably meant it benefits her financially (her and hers really). Obviously, her celebrity status gets in her way of seeing they have a hidden agenda hiding in these trade agreements. She kind of reminded me of those in Gibraltar who want to believe and convince Gib that BRI agreements are "good", while they lavish in luxury and enjoy their power positions to bring in the Trojan Dragon.

Yes, God will cause Australia to align with the Two Witnesses as the world divides into two camps.

An example of what they are planning with the West. The Chinese have been planning payback with the West for a long time; and they are beating them at the own "trade" games.

Australia should have never allowed this kind of influence - bottom line. Same goes for the all other Israelite nations. Another person interviewed brought up the fact that if an Authoritative Government will not allow you to do the same in their country, as they would want do in yours - then they shouldn't be allowed to do it in yours (paraphrase).

Another important point brought is every Chinese person is beholden to the CCP and must provide intel. This was also a warning in Gibraltar’s Interest in China’s Belt and Road Initiative Might NOT BE in the Best Interest of Gibraltar

God's Law states that Israelite Nations should not make convents with foreign nations. And this documentary is testimony on why.

Exodus 23:32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.

Deut 31:20 For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat; then will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke Me, and break My Covenant.

Just by the way – Not sure if Magog is China, as you mentioned:

From THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE and*THE TWO WITNESSES link:

Ezekiel 38 (extract)
Thus says the Lord God; behold I AM against you Gog the prince of Rosh (Russia) Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk) - the Western and Eastern Capitols of the U.S.S.R. (now called the C.I.S. ): I will turn you back (from seeking peace) and put hooks into your jaws (hunger), and I will bring you forth, with all your armed forces and Persia, Ethiopia, Libya, Gomer, Togarmah and ALL the earth with them against My people Israel (Britain and the British Commonwealth; America; Scandinavia; the Netherlands; the Baltic States; Northern France; Northern Spain and the Jews) to the lands of unwalled villages (walls of untempered mortar) without bars or gates (no defences because of defence cuts after the "so-called" peace dividend), when they (the politicians - foolish prophets ) say peace, peace and there was NO peace .

And here's this reference in The Bible Code:

The last Book of the New Testament predicts a final war of unprecedented fury: 'Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations in the four quarters of the Earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle.'

No one knows where the ancient 'Gog and Magog' were located (please speak for yourself Mr. Drosnin. They are Mesech [Moscow] and Tubal [Tobolsk] - JAH) . But the original prophecy of the final Battle, told in Ezekiel, is that Israel will be invaded from the North. The only modern enemy north of Israel is Syria (and then Russia - Revelation)*.

Thanks for your input @Be1.

4 Likes