Athletes Dropping Dead Or Collapsing After Jabs?

I apologize in advance for not having Doctor's death certificates for each case and a peer reviewed paper from the Mayo Clinic.

Now if you can match this with a similar table, for a similar period pre-vaxx rollout, I might start believing you have a point.

You still refuse to address the enormous dishonesty with the 1700% number that I have brought up and explained here at least 3 times.

Do you understand it?

Is there anyone else reading this discussion that does?

If we read the study "Sudden cardiac death in athletes: the Lausanne Recommendations" that some dishonestly compare their findings to we read:-

"This study reports on sudden cardiac death (SCD) in sport in the literature "

"The sudden death of athletes under 35 years engaged in competitive sports is a well-known occurrence"

"A systematic review of the literature identified causes of SCD, sex, age, underlying cardiac disease and the type of sport and PPSP in..."

(1966-2004)

So they didn't isolate anyone or anything like that.

In order compare those findings to years like 2021-2023 we'd have to compare the same thing, under 35 year olds otherwise it would be a dishonest venture...

Please, one issue at a time.

I do not believe that it makes sense to jump to another one until the first one is interpreted, analyzed, understood and agreed upon, do you you?

Quite frankly its a pointless argument, everyone else on here is aware of the increase in athlete deaths post-jab. You keep quibbling about a percentage figure from over 2 years ago, it is higher now.

1 Like

Agreed. Quite frankly, I am disheartened by the interactions on this forum. In regards to Mr. Cybe, I feel trolled like a targeted individual.

1 Like

I don't believe it is. And I believe there is a bit of circular reasoning going on.

("Everyone knows of the increase in athlete deaths because of these studies -> [I point out an inconsistancy] Doesn't matter that the studies have inconsistencies in them because everyone knows of the increase in athlete deaths")

Do you, then @NancyDrewberry understand the issue that I've pointed out with the material that @ThePrisoner has provided twice and appears to refuse to acknowledge the problem of comparing apples to oranges. I don't believe I have to explain it a fourth, or is it fifth time?

troll
the act of leaving an insulting message on the internet in order to annoy someone:

to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

to harass, criticize, or antagonize (someone) especially by provocatively disparaging or mocking public statements, postings, or acts

I can understand why you can feel that way, but I do not wish to harm you with my interactions but am merely doing what I would like for you to do to me were I in your position.

Please point out which interactions that you believe are any of the above, or make you feel that way, so that I may see, realize and understand, and hopefully change my ways, if your claim is true.

2 Likes
2 Likes