Athletes Dropping Dead Or Collapsing After Jabs?

According to me, and this video 2,400 Athletes - 3 Years of Collapsing (2021-2024) - Brighteon.com
If you can provide one with similar numbers over a similar time frame pre-2020, to prove you are correct, should be easy right, if in fact it was just as common pre-Covid? You can't do it because there were very few cases, but you will come up with some excuse no doubt.

Do you now understand and agree that the claim "Study Finds Number of Athletes Who Have ‘Died Suddenly’ Has Increased by 1700% Since COVID Vaccination Began" isn't reliable? It doesn't have a valid comparison to the "Lausanne Recommendations" since the data on goodsciencing.com isn't comparable to the study's rigor or methodology.

The Lausanne study documented specific, verifiable cases of sudden cardiac deaths in young athletes, while the list on goodsciencing.com includes a broader and less defined set of incidents, making it an improper basis for such a claim.

Since it's such a varied collection, and not just, for instance as we were just discussing under 35 year old athletes dying from heart problems.

But now is a collection of "2,400 athletes (average age of 26) - collapsing, dying, heart problems, blood clots, sudden onset illnesses, cancers, mystery illnesses and more" it's not easy to compare that to anything pre-covid.

And looking at what kind of material your provided previously and looking at this, the only source we see is "Mirrored -checkur6" it would be nice to see a bit more to know how rigorously this collection was compiled. I don't think a 02:40:00 long video is the best format to present this material.

Compiling such a video and then claiming that it's a lot if we don't do a similar collection pre-2019 and compare.

Well, if I go on google and select the timeframe to be 1995-1919 and search for similar titles we find quite a lot:-

2018 21-Year-Old Bodybuilder Suddenly Dies From Flu Complications​ | Men’s Health

2017 ​Bodybuilder Ghent Wakefield's Death Raises Questions About Insulin and Bodybuilding | Men’s Health

2015 https://www.ntnews.com.au/sport/darwin-mourns-loss-of-bodybuilder-phil-primmer-who-died-suddenly-on-thursday/news-story/cefa2612bb7926e62751055b9a0cfbdb

2017 https://www.itv.com/news/2017-12-13/talented-16-year-old-footballer-collapses-and-dies-during-match

2013 Boy, 16, dies after collapsing while playing five-a-side football with friends after school | Daily Mail Online

2007 Third footballer collapses and dies in 10 days | Football | The Guardian

2005 BBC NEWS | UK | England | Manchester | Footballer, 16, dies after goal

athletes with brain cancer before 2019

triathlete dies (before 2019)

12 year old collapses (2016)

12 year old collapses (2018)

12 year old collapses (2016)

A 14-year-old collapsed and died during football practice at a Florida high school (2019)

young athletes with blood cloths (pre 2019)

football player collapses (pre 2019)

Not many examples there ( 14 ) over a 24 year period...I knew you would find it hard.

This was just scratching the surface.

So, care to comment on the quality of Study Finds Number of Athletes Who Have ‘Died Suddenly’ Has Increased by 1700% Since COVID Vaccination Began. Full List of Athlete Deaths - American Media Group that you posted?

One would hope so at less than 1 a year average.....

Actually the figure will be much higher now, this was from 2021

You keep posting the same stuff. Do you even read what you post, please?

That Natural News link links to this page https://expose-news.com/2022/07/30/athlete-deaths-up-since-covid-vaccine-rollout/ which is just a an identical copy of the document on "American Media Group" which refers to Goodsciencing.

According to the data, athlete deaths are up 1,700 percent compared to the monthly averages recorded since 1966.
What data?

Comparatively, between January 2021 and April 2022 – this is just 16 months – there were at least 673 sudden deaths among athletes of the same demographic.
What is the source for this claim?

Yes, I see the same graphs again at https://expose-news.com/2022/07/30/athlete-deaths-up-since-covid-vaccine-rollout/ and can interpret them, but where does the data to make these graphs come from?

Is the graph the source? Can anyone make graphs in Excel and claim they are "the data" ?

Now, thanks to the GoodSciencing.com team, we have a comprehensive list of athletes who have collapsed and/or died since January 2021, a month after the first Covid-19 injection was administered to the general public.

Which isn't really that but quite a list included people in their 70s and people who died in all kinds of ways and if compared to the Lausanne documents on athletes under 35 is DISHONEST.

Sean Wainui (25), Star NZ rugby player, died in a solo car crash into a tree, a week after getting vaccinated

Tatiana Igushina (31) Motorcycle racer died in a car crash with Ivan Kurenbin. Crash cause unknown, but police report states that the driver squeezed the accelerator pedal all the way and then something happened that prevented the car from stopping

Deon Lendore (29), Athlete (sprinter) was driving on a highway when he crossed over the center stripe and side swiped another vehicle. He continued driving, drifted across the center stripe again and crashed head-on with another car. Lendore died at the scene.

Carl Madsen (71), NFL official died in his car, stalled in a lane on I-65, after working the Kansas City-Tennessee game News Story

Correct. Finding the original source is relevant for dates.

An investigation of official statistics has found that the number of athletes who have died since the beginning of 2021 has risen exponentially compared to the yearly number of deaths of athletes officially recorded between 1966 and 2004.
Even though you say I have posted it multiple times, you don't seem to comprehend the first sentence.

Vaxxident? Did he have a stroke or heart attack at the wheel?

Sounds like what happens in a seizure - the legs go tight and straight. Another vaxxident.

Sounds like another vaxxident.

Where is this supposed investigation of official statistics?

When you get lists and names of dead athletes you seem selectively blind. You want the huge list yet again?

I've explained it twice now that you can't compare apples to oranges.

The "Lausanne Recommendations" specifically documents sudden cardiac deaths in athletes under 35 engaged in competitive sports.

In contrast, the list from goodsciencing.com includes individuals of all ages and various events, not just deaths. These lists are fundamentally different in scope and criteria, making any direct comparison between them invalid. So, the claim that athlete deaths have increased by 1700% since COVID vaccination began is BS because it doesn't compare equivalent data sets.

If you still don't understand this I can try to make this even easier to understand.

"The above shows that in prior years, there were 66 deaths per year, but 97 were reported in the month of January 2022 alone, 416 in 2021, 791 in 2022 and 245 in 2023. None of these new deaths were reported to be due to congenital abnormalities, the primary cause found in previous years."

Are you quibbling about the exact % figure increase in athlete deaths since the roll out or are you just being your awkward self pointlessly point scoring? Do you agree that the vaccine has increased athlete deaths since its roll out, Yes or No??

I'm just asking where can we read these reports.

I hope I'm not sounding like I'm quibbling

the action of raising objections about a trivial matter.

or "just being your awkward self pointlessly point scoring? "

Because I don't believe it's a trivial matter but important to know what the source of information is when someone is claiming something.

That page makes a huge interesting claim and I would like to read more about it but there is no source of information mentioned.

And if this page on the same page appears to compare apples to oranges (I certainly hope you understand the problem by now, if not, please say so?) then the whole page document does look quite weak.

In the past 4 years science has proved itself to be disreputable, and probably always was, if you think peer reviewed articles are proof think again. Remember where the word pharmacy originates from = pharmakeia - pharmakeía (from pharmakeuō, "administer drugs") – properly, drug-related sorcery, like the practice of magical-arts, etc. Nowadays science looks like Magick. But feel free to use your free will to defend it....it's not my problem.

Seems to me science is promoted to disprove/replace God by the satanists in charge of this earthly realm.

If I broke a bone in my arm, I would probably visit a doctor to get it set properly, but not many other ailments I could think of. Best bit of advice my Doctor Dad gave me was to avoid hospitals, he always did.

You are attempting to divert the discussion away from the apple vs oranges problem which you've refused to adress, to a broader critique of science and the pharmaceutical industry.

Also, you are insinuating that I'm defending science. I was just pointing out that "died suddenly" among athletes has happened before and wished to look into the numbers and see how much that has increased and if the articles posted here are accurate.

Of course it has happened before, but not on the current scale. You are quibbling about percentages....

You pretty much always do, or did I miss something?

And which scale is that? Do you still believe that athlete deaths are up 1700% even though it clearly seems that goodsciencing is being dishonest?

Is what they have done a trivial matter? Comparing two very different groups and pretending that's honest and that you can make such a wild claim from that?

Is that behavior that you recommend ?

If by defending science you mean logical reasoning , critical analysis and rational discourse I plead guilty.

If there is anything else, please show me.

Probably higher than this now as this was from 2021. Do you think information for a study would be taken from real world information? Or do you seriously think they would isolate say 2000 athletes for a specific study? You seem to think looking at real world information is unscientific for some reason.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-01-23-died-suddenly-x-files-athletes-are-dropping-from-heart-attacks.html

From 2023, "as the number of cardiac arrests for athletes over the past two years, since the Covid jabs began, is 30 TIMES the average from the last 50 years. Do the math."

As I told you it will have risen from the 2021/2022 figure of 1700%. It's not hard to figure out.