As Boris Johnson announces Britain’s ‘great reset’, were the Covid ‘conspiracy theorists’ right all along?

The UK Prime Minister’s remote speech to his party conference saw him dismiss the idea of returning to normality. Is he using Covid-19 to follow the World Economic Forum’s ‘Great Reset’ agenda, as many have warned?

It’s not really about public health or a virus. They have another agenda.’ That’s what the so-called ‘conspiracy theorists’ have been saying since March, when the first British lockdowns were imposed and our lives were turned upside down.

Those ‘conspiracy theorists’ were denounced, as always, as ‘cranks’ and ‘flat-Earthers’ but here we are in October, and, let’s face it, there is absolutely no sign, despite very low numbers of deaths ‘with’ Coronavirus, that we are returning to anything like normal. In fact, in his keynote speech yesterday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson specifically ruled out a return to normal, not even with a vaccine.

Continued at link.

GREAT RESET: Klaus Schwab and the great fascist reset

The Corruption of Our Royals and the Great Reset

WEF Admits: Covid Hoax is Pretext for Communist World Tyranny

Picardo and his FLAT-EARTH Nonsense

Stanley Johnson, Boris’s Dad, wrote a Novel. Can You Guess What it’s About?

5 Likes

Boris Johnson will host a dinner with 20 of the world’s most powerful execs

Bill Gates
Jamie Dimon, JPMorgan Chase
Stephen Schwarzman, Blackstone
Jes Staley, Barclays
Ana Botin, Banco Santander

Every single one is a WEF member as is their company

Source:

Boris and Bill meet in Nov 2020 too:

Bill Gates Meets With Boris Johnson to Discuss Implementing ‘Global’ Vaccine Program

UK partners with billionaire Bill Gates to deploy £400mn green investment package London can’t afford on its own

Boris Johnson has announced a pricey tech partnership with Bill Gates, saying the pairing will set off a “green industrial revolution” capable of meeting Britain’s climate commitments and covering costs London couldn’t pay itself.

We will only achieve our ambitious climate goals if we rapidly scale up new technologies in areas like green hydrogen and sustainable aviation fuels – technologies that seemed impossible just a few years ago,” the British PM gushed on Tuesday during a speech at a Global Investment Summit in London’s Science Museum ahead of the COP26 climate conference.

Alongside billionaire philanthropist Gates, the PM outlined a plan to deploy £400 million in investments in new green technologies, heralding the Microsoft founder’s cash as the key element in a development program that would otherwise be commercially unfeasible and thus too expensive for the government to undertake alone.

The partnership with a Gates-led coterie of private investors called Breakthrough Energy Catalyst would help advance the UK’s technological position in carbon capture and storage, green hydrogen tech, long-term battery life, and zero-carbon aviation (“jet zero”), Johnson explained, adding that the program would also bring “high-quality jobs” to the UK.

Continued at link.

1 Like

November 16, 2021

HomeCOLUMNISTSAnd lo! The stat fiddling rolls on as the government flounders

And lo! The stat fiddling rolls on as the government flounders Steve Cook by Steve Cook

We all know by now how much governments fiddle the Covid stats.

The latest caper is the “surge in cases” that will be used as yet another tedious excuse to attack basic human rights.

Fatalities – even by the gov’s fiddled stats – remain low (so the truth is doubtless much lower than that) and the bug remains mild for the vast majority and serious only for a small percentage who are vulnerable by reason of old age, obesity and so forth.

Yet these very surges testify to the fact that the vaccine rollouts have not worked, along with other gov strategies especially as the vaccinated now appear more prone to disease than the unvaccinated.

So in its purported effort to “deal with” a bug that is mild for the vast majority of people the idiot gov has crippled the country with measures that clearly have not worked or indeed made things worse...

The truth is just too shocking – war on humanity update

December 12, 2021 Steve Cook
This video needs no preamble.

It speaks for itself

We are under assault from sociopathic slime balls who will leave no lie unturned in their effort render or people sick, cowed and afraid....

1 Like

The Year The World Went Mad: Philippa’s Story

by Sallust

27 December 2023

BBC Radio 4’s Pick of the Year for 2023 features a caller to the programme Any Answers called Philippa. Unlike the majority of those baying for Boris Johnson’s blood at the Inquiry and still screaming for longer, harder and earlier lockdowns, Philippa’s tragic story epitomised what Mark Woolhouse, Professor of Infectious Disease Epidemiology at the University of Edinburgh, called The Year The World Went Mad:

Philippa: Well, I believe that Boris Johnson should be held accountable for everything. Every single social media thing he has. Every diary.

Three years ago, when Covid first started – you’ll have to excuse me if I get upset because I am – we, my husband and I, my daughter was distressed. She lived [... line drops out …] in Worcestershire. So we rang; we thought we had to do everything right. We phoned [inaudible]; they said we couldn’t go – “it wasn’t an essential journey”. So they said they would make… the police in London would go and check she was okay.

We didn’t hear anything, so we waited all day. I rang the police again, and they said, “Just wait, we’ll get back to you.” So, at some point, later that day, they got back to us and our daughter had killed herself. And we couldn’t go there to see her [sobbing]. And then even on the day, only three of us could go to the funeral. We, the police told us, because we couldn’t make another visit, we had to empty her flat the same day as the funeral.

And then we came back, and we saw those people smirking, saying it wasn’t a party. We heard all the things that, him [BJ] saying “It wasn’t a party, we didn’t do this.” You are so accountable. My daughter was dead while they were doing their parties. And I would never, never ever forgive the Government for doing that. Never in my life.

And all those people who say “people need to move on”, how can we move on when we’re in hell every minute of our lives because we lost our daughter when we could have got there? It’s just wicked.

Continued at link...