Artificial Intelligence (AI) - The Matrix

Thank-you. I heard someone say they got a headache.

Bluetooth to a device where then a wired device is connected could be an option too. That way the Bluetooth signal wouldn’t be close to your head.

Probably quite so. Hard to say. Depends on whose answer you listen to. Are there statistic showing phones which use more power causing problems? Very hard to figure out.

You guys watch. Every retail worker will be wearing them soon. Even in Gibraltar.

You're welcome.

Could have too, but I didn't make the conection in the moment at that time.

Could also be what the bodies' have gotten used to because they're swiming in radiation, and the earpieces with this one of mine - so deeply imbedded in the ear - were something new to it.

Maybe it would have gotten used to it eventually? But I just switched back to wired earphones. Less irritation.

Got used to it :slight_smile:

Just like paying taxes

1 Like

Of course it’s impossible to know what caused the itching (radio waves, sound waves, vibrations, chemicals to name a few possibilities) without some rigorous testing. Bluetooth earpieces , wired ones, that look the same, wired ones but the user is told they are Bluetooth. Etc

Yes agreed, hard to know for sure.

and they look cool

I will pay someone to test a Bluetooth headset for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and make notes of any side effects.

I'll find out the brand they are and send you a pair.

COVID 19 - THE GRAPHENE RITUAL

Covid 19 was a bio cellular attack and the beginning of a technocratic New World Order merging of man with machine. Transhumanism is the future and graphene will play a major role in the Agenda 2030 plan to create a cyborg human race.

Do not forget about informed consent.

How very helpful. Thank-you.

1 Like

Do you think one test subject is enough for a clean result?

You know the placebo and it’s brother nocebo are quite potent effects…

Those are medical terms

You’re right, I’d have to pay 2 people at least

1 Like

And?

The test you are going to do is not a medical treatment.

Obviously these are effects that cannot be ignored.

Placebo and nocebo are primarily medical terms, but their use has expanded into other fields as well.

Placebo refers to a substance or treatment with no therapeutic effect that is used as a control in testing new drugs. The placebo effect occurs when a patient experiences a perceived or actual improvement in their condition solely because they believe they are receiving treatment.

Nocebo, on the other hand, refers to a substance or treatment that causes negative effects due to the patient’s negative expectations or beliefs. The nocebo effect occurs when a patient experiences adverse symptoms because they expect negative outcomes.

Outside of medicine, these terms are used metaphorically to describe situations where beliefs and expectations influence outcomes. For example, in psychology, marketing, and even daily life, people might refer to placebo effects to describe positive outcomes resulting from positive expectations or beliefs, and nocebo effects to describe negative outcomes resulting from negative expectations or beliefs.

What size headset are you?

1 Like

The Star Trek episode that frightened me

1 Like