Are You Angry Yet?

by Henry Makow

Tired of satanist psychopaths destroying your life?

Does anyone look back at the last few years and get angry at all the things you were forced to do for nothing?

I'm not talking about the shot. Just all the other things.

Couldn't even go into your grocery store without wearing a mask or you would be shamed (or potentially arrested in some places).

Going to the bank you had to stand on foot print stickers that were 6ft apart for everyone's safety.

If you got the sniffles or had allergies people would look at you like you were a walking death sentence.

You couldn't get proper care for your animals at the vet because they said it was unsafe.

You couldn't see your loved ones during their last days.

Some people couldn't see their child born because of the "science" and having to isolate.

People LOST THEIR JOBS for not getting a shot. Some people lost EVERYTHING over it.

Relationships- personal friendships, family, romantic... were shattered everywhere.

It became cool for the morons of reddit and alot of other shitbags out there to call you "plague rat" and enjoy sharing the deaths of those who didn't conform to whatever the "new science" was for that week.

Just think about all the stress and anguish each person had to go through during this time. Regardless of how they felt about it or where they stood politically.

And suddenly, it's slowly just another event in everyone's life. Even with all that's come out recently regarding the virus, vaccines, masks, "science".

It's now just become another "don't look over here! Just move along!

Makes me f___ing sick.

Years of our lives we will never get back. Memories we will never have. Time that has essentially slipped through all of our fingers. Gone.

Conspiracy? Sure. But why?

7 Likes

People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels

If you think that people are getting pretty crazy now, just wait until the cost of food skyrockets to levels that hardly anyone ever anticipated. Most people don’t realize this, but to a very large degree we are still eating the food that was grown in 2021. Unfortunately for all of us, far less food is being grown in 2022 than originally projected, and that is going to cause immense global stress in 2023. Nightmarish droughts are absolutely devastating crops in the United States and Europe, the major war that is happening on the other side of the globe is greatly restricting the flow of agricultural goods from Ukraine, and the fact that some fertilizers have now more than quadrupled in price is deeply affecting farmers all over the planet. In 2023, there is going to be a lot less food to go around, and we are all going to pay a lot more for it. Needless to say, this is not good news.

1 Like

T.H.E.Y. all did this to us during the last 2 World Wars (when we all were in different bodies). The only thing that has changed is the technology and that more people have turned to the dark side to assist in their own demise.

We all chose to NOT listen to Father and we did not uphold His Law. Now we all are in this mess together - AGAIN. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

EVERYTHING IS A TEST.

Anger, fear, aggression: the dark force are they.
Easily they flow.
Quick to join to ANY fight, or start one.
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it DOMINATE your destiny.
CONSUME you it will. - The Lord.

5 Likes

Thank-you @GodTaughtMeHow. I totally agree with you. We should all be ashamed of ourselves. I know I am and have walked through that despair of what I have done or lacked doing (in this life and past-lives). Surely, we cannot walk around in gloom, but I will save Love and Laugh for better times.

1 Like

You're welcome.

We are not to allow satan to bring down our spirit, despite what we have done in the past. Each day is a new day, a fresh start. We all are to repent from our past bad habits and keep The Covenant.
How can we be beacons of hope for others if we are living in despair. These days were prophesied to happen. Father knew that we would end up in this mess even though we are ALL given free will. We are the fallen angels and shall reap what we have sown. There is no escape from Divine Justice, Karma.
If we allow our human's self pity to make us feel badly, how is that living in the Light, please?
Father protects and guides who He Wills. If our human destiny is not what the body wants or likes, but is what is best for our spiritual learning... so be it (amen).
Many, many humans resent (hate) Father because He does not provide what they (their human) wants. Where does hatred for Father lead? The Fire.
We are to rejoice and be glad and grateful to Father for giving us this opportunity to prove to Him that we want to, and do, serve ONLY Him. Even if that means sacrificing this body's creature comforts (or life).
We are spirit beings, not mere mortal flesh and blood that is destined to perish.
Please use your time wisely to renew your spirit and learn from The Lord how to be like Him so that You can go Home and avoid The Fire. Now is the best time to start.
Matthew
18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted (born again as your spirit-being), and [then] become as little children, ye shall NOT enter into The Kingdom of heaven.
18:4 Whosoever therefore shall HUMBLE himself as this little child, the same is greatest in The Kingdom of heaven.
Live in love,
Peace.

5 Likes

Is you message directed to me or is it a general message for others, please? Clarifying will assist me with a reply. Thank-you.

It is for all who read it.

1 Like

Thank-you. Understood.

Thank-you again @GodTaughtMeHow.

Agreed.

I would like to add, no-one is saved yet. Father does not keep good people on Planet Earth (hell).

TWHOFTF:
2:46 You have made your bed; now you have to lie in it; or remake it. The world is your bed.
2:47 When you are with people that you think are good, here on Earth, and you are having what you call a good time (which is usually actually a bad time), just remember that you are in hell, and with people who are actually bad. Then, just try to envision what it must be like, in heaven, where people are REALLY good and no-one murders, or steals, or tells lies, or rapes and everyone loves everyone, and you can TRUST everyone.
Wouldn’t you prefer to be there?

3:87 God does not want you to be here, He wants you to learn to be good and come home, as soon as possible. That is all that He has always wanted of you. God is very sad, because He misses you and wants you to come home, but He can not let you come home, until He is CERTAIN that you will be good, and not cause any more trouble, or hurt anyone (Micah 6:8).

4:4 The will is the eye of the soul, because the more will-power a soul has, to resist temptation, the nearer it is, to going home. The Lord measures a soul, by its power to resist temptation from Satan, and by the good it does for others.

Likewise the good wishes ....
Live in Love and Peace and the True Joy that comes from only Father and The Lord

1 Like

@GodTaughtMeHow , thank-you for logic.

Self pity is a very dark demon...
Please, this is for anyone suffering ill effects of self pity.
At all cost, turn out self pity, because no good can come from it. A close friend has struggled with this dark, satanic emotion for years, so the ill effects from letting thoughts of self-pity take root have been personally observed. Today it is much better having recognized it, practicing determination when anything negative inters the thoughts, then instead direct thoughts back to Christ for all help basically. He is our Strong Tower in time of need each moment of the day.

By turning the demon out, what is meant is that at the first sign of feeling sorry for yourself, think instead about how much all of here has to be thankful for, including the amazing opportunities all of us have been given here to learn wisdom and truth beyond anything possible in any other setting including real love from real friends and F/family. Those good thoughts will bring the joy of discovery and enlightenment that can brighten the darkest path.
Stop thinking of yourself and think about everyone else around you, and what you can do to brighten their day rather than thinking what they can do for you. Perhaps there's some chore for another that needs doing, or some way to offer kindness, or even something important that could be share with a friend online to help brighten their day? Doing something nice for others is another way to take the focus off of ones self. Overcome self pity, by being humble and of good cheer, full of kindness showing love to others then you'll be drawing them closer to Christ. Love cancels hate, Love begets Love.

True Humility

4 Likes

Agreed.
The current and last generation began on 4/22/1948 (Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21).
Will we listen to EliJAH - who was sent to warn us all - before it is too late?

5 Likes

Thank-you @Persistent for sharing this about your friend. Agreed about self-pity being bad; its name says it all. I cannot say exactly how it works, but one need not be near to a person to send them love and healing. It can be accomplished through miles; and so I will pray for your friend and send love and healing their way as others have done with me with success.

2 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,
You are certainly welcome.
Thank-you for showing caring thoughtfulness for others. :rose:
Agreed. One can touch someone miles away with Christ healing power. Christ is everything, our help in time of need. Yes, that loving warmth can be felt when F/family members pray.
Love Leads The Way

2 Likes

Dear @Persistent ,

Totally agree with everything said. A certain article on Depression immediately comes to mind -

This article is very helpful to all that would be interested.

1 Like

You're welcome. Agreed;

1 Like

You're welcome.

1 Like

Beautiful message, brother. Thank-you. Much of The Lord's guiding talks of not living in the past. And we know that what's eternal is this moment right now. Not the past nor future. So, it feels that what's right is that we should all live for Father, always, with the peace and calm within that will help us know what the right decisions are to make. Thereby automatically creating a Good future for us and others.

Matthew:
5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
6:27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
6:28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
6:29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, [shall He] not much more [clothe] you, O ye of little faith?
6:31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
6:33 But seek ye FIRST The Kingdom of God, and His Righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Romans:
12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your spiritual duty.
12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, Will of God.
12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

2 Corinthians:
5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [let him be] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Enoch:
39:5 At that time my eyes beheld the place of the Elect, of Truth, Faith (Trust in God), and Righteousness.
39:6 Countless shall be the number of the holy and the Elect, in His presence for ever and ever.
39:7 Their residence I beheld under the wings of the Lord of Spirits (Ps. 36:7; Matt. 23:37). All the holy and the Elect sung before Him, in appearance like a blaze of fire; their mouths being full of blessings, and their lips glorifying the name of the Lord of Spirits (Isa. 42:10; Rev. 14:3; 15:2-4). And righteousness incessantly dwelt before Him.
39:8 There was I desirous of remaining, and my soul longed for that habitation. There was my former estate (Thom. 8:8); for thus had it been commanded respecting me before the Lord of Spirits.
39:9 At that time I glorified and extolled the name of the Lord of Spirits with blessing and with praise; for He has established it with blessing and with praise, according to the Will of the Lord of Spirits.
39:10 That place long did my eyes contemplate. I blessed and said: Blessed be He, blessed from the beginning for ever. In the beginning, before the world was created, and without end He knows.

Hebrews:
5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made The High Priest; but He that said unto him, Thou art My Son, to day have I incarnated thee.
5:6 As He saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Sura:
64:16. So fear "I AM" as much as ye can; listen and obey; and spend in charity for the benefit of your own souls. And those saved from the covetousness of their own souls,- they are the ones that achieve prosperity.

Sura:
8:45. O ye who believe! When ye meet a force, be firm, and call "I AM" in remembrance much (and often); that ye may prosper:
8:46. And obey "I AM" and His Messenger; and fall into no disputes, lest ye lose heart and your power depart; and be patient and persevering: for "I AM" is with those who patiently persevere:

I'm sure you know these Scriptures, brother (and others here) and that you could add a lot more to it. Some of what I added, I read for the first time (I'm still a "novice" I suppose) , and it's all inspiring to me, and I hope it can help others here.

Bless you, and May The Force be Strong with you, and everyone here.

5 Likes

Amen.

1 Like

Are you angry yet?

Righteous anger...

Numbers 32:13 And the "I AM"'s anger was kindled against Israel, and He made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the "I AM", was consumed.
32:14 And, behold, ye are risen up in your fathers' stead, an increase of sinful men, to augment yet the fierce anger of the "I AM" toward Israel.

Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the "I AM", hate evil: He preserveth the souls of His holy people; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. The rock.

Matthew 21:12 And Jesus went into The Temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in The Temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My House shall be called the House of Prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Mark 3:5 And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched [it] out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.

1 Like

Thank-you and likewise. Thank-you for your message.

Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. - King of kings' Bible - Hebrews

1 Like