A Letter to My Vaccinated Friend

6 Likes

This letter is astonishing.

2 Likes

Agreed the letter is astonishing. Also, it is amazingly sad. Established, long-lasting friendships are a gift. And that one was gone with a jab (or two). I and many others would like to see the evil-doers executed for their crimes against humanity. It would bring closure and put an end to it.

2 Likes

It's a truthful rendition of someone's pain, sorrow, and courageous conviction to carry on in spite of losing all things close to him. Truth and freedom are worth fighting for.

"My friend, I pray that we all live long enough to see a new day when the waking nightmare we’re all ensnared in now will be behind us. A day when the sun, revealer of truth and keeper of wisdom, will break through and shine down from a cloudless, splendid sky. And, giddy and blinking back the light and clothed in truth, we will break free from the fetters of fear, look at everyone all around us, reach out, shake hands, and say to them, “Peace be with you.” And they say to us, “And also with you.”

Philippians

3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the Knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ,
3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of The Law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

4 Likes