A CYBER PANDEMIC – Cyber Polygon 2021

From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic”

The simulation, named Cyber Polygon, may have been more than a typical planning exercise and bears similarities to the WEF-sponsored pandemic simulation Event 201 that briefly preceded the COVID-19 crisis.

Cyber Polygon Intro by the WEF:

A cyberattack with COVID like characteristics

“Cyber pandemic will make COVID-19 look like a non-event.”

This prediction by Klaus Schwab – another step in bringing in the Evil Great Reset.

Russia ran a simulation in February – Cyber Polygon 2021: Globalists Run Simulation Of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic” To Prepare For Economic Reset. The World Economic Forum (WEF) will team up with the Russian government and global banks this July to simulate a major supply-chain cyberpandemic” that could potentially “bring down the entire system.”

Is 2021’s Fictional Cyberattack Simulation Prepping Us For a Cyber Pandemic?

A new cyberattack simulation, Cyber Polygon, will occur in July 2021:

Many readers are aware of a simulation conducted by the World Economic Forum called Event 201] that preceded the COVID pandemic. Event 201 eerily described and seemed to predict the pandemic. (There was also a pandemic simulation called Clade X that preceded Covid.)

What some readers may not know, however, is that the World Economic Forum conducted a similar simulation, Cyber Polygon 2020. This 2020 event also predicted a global catastrophe.

A new cyberattack simulation, Cyber Polygon, will occur in July 2021.

The WEF, Russia’s Sberbank, and its cybersecurity subsidiary BIZONE announced in February that a new cyberattack simulation would occur JULY 9, 2021. The event will simulate a supply-chain cyberattack similar to the SolarWinds attack that would “assess the cyber resilience” of the exercise participants.

This topic is being covered by multiple alternative news sites:

Are These Cyber Attacks Live Drills for What is Coming Later this Summer?

Risk of FINANCIAL COLLAPSE via #CyberAttack #CyberPandemic - NATO Event, May 2021 #TheGreatReset

Risk of FINANCIAL COLLAPSE via #CyberAttack #CyberPandemic - NATO Event, May...

Interesting presentation by BOBBY VEDRAL (former Goldman Sachs, member of Chatham House and German Council on Foreign Relations) discussing the risk of a SYSTEMIC cyber risk to the financial system. Presentation given at NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence (CCDOE) CyCon "Gong Viral" Event 2021 - 13th International Conference on Cyber Conflict (25th-28th May 2021) His presentation is based on the following paper, 'The Vulnerability of the Financial System to a Systemic Cyberattack', of which he is author. https://ccdcoe.org/uploads/2021/05/Cy...

Full video:- Civilian Sector Vulnerabilities to Cyber Attacks - CyCon 2021

Civilian Sector Vulnerabilities to Cyber Attacks CyCon 2021

The 13th International Conference on Cyber Conflict (CyCon 2021) organized by NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence (CCDCOE) in Tallinn on 25-28 May 2021 revolved around the theme of Going Viral.

Protecting critical civilian infrastructure from cyber threats is a highly demanding challenge for most nations globally. This session presents three case studies addressing different sectors: US air transportation, German hospitals, and the (Western) financial system. Applied research methods and findings from these particular sectors are applicable or inspirational for many other sectors, and institutions or individuals responsible for understanding and mitigating cyber security vulnerabilities in the civilian sector. The session is based on articles published in the CyCon 2021 proceedings.

Israel led a 10-country, 10-day-long simulation of a major cyberattack on the world’s financial system by “sophisticated” players, with the goal of minimizing the damage to banks and financial markets, the Finance Ministry said on Thursday.

The Finance Ministry led the scenario with help from the Foreign Ministry, and said the “war game” was the first of its kind.

The exercise simulated several scenarios, including sensitive data surfacing on the dark web alongside fake news, leading to global financial chaos.

Participants included representatives from the US, UK, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Thailand, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.

The Finance Ministry’s chief economist, Shira Greenberg, headed the Israeli team. The exercise was “further evidence of Israel’s global leadership” in the field of financial cyber defense, she said.

Continued at link.

3 Likes

Cyber Pandemic News Rears Its Ugly Head Again... but there's more

WEF Global Risks Report Warns of Cyber Pandemic, Erosion of Trust & Social Cohesion

The World Economic Forum’s (WEF) annual Global Risks Report echoes warnings of a looming cyber pandemic and an erosion of public trust and social cohesion, which serves the unelected globalists’ agenda for a great reset of social contracts and the global economy.

“The world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. We must build entirely new foundations for our economic and social systems” — Klaus Schwab, ‘Now is the Time for a Great Reset,’ 2020

For the WEF Global Risks Report 2022, the unelected globalists at the World Economic Forum focused on the same five categories included in the their Great Narrative for humankind initiative, which is an attempt to legitimize their technocratic great reset of society and the global economy.

The identical categories are:

• Economy
  • Environment
  • Geopolitics
  • Society
  • Technology

“Social cohesion erosion is the risk that has worsened the most globally since the start of the COVID-19 crisis” — WEF Global Risks Report, 2022

Read more.

Erosion of public trust & social cohesion!

Have we reached that part of the evil plan yet?

Where they discredit politicians and other officials and come in to "save the day"? Because they know how to rule the world better than the local guys.

It's torture.

All these pandemics to keep everyone in a constant state of fear (fight or flight). How do they break captives? They torture them physically and psychologically. What are they doing to us. They more they torture us, the weaker we become. They know this.

We must stay ahead of the narrative - keep watch - and be a passer-by - because when we see through all their tactics for what they really are, we can remain calm and help others realize it's all theatre. We actually can laugh at them.

Psalm 2:
2:1 Why do the unenlightened rage, and the people imagine a futile thing?
2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the "I AM", and against His Anointed, (2 Esd. 13:34) [saying],
2:3 Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.
2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall make fools of them.
2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury.
2:6 Yet have I set My King (to govern - Isa. 9:6-7) upon My Holy Hill of Gathering (Isa. 33:16; 2 Esd. 13:35).
2:7 I will declare the decree: the "I AM" hath said unto me, Thou [art] My Son; this day have I created for thee.
2:8 Ask of Me, and I shall give [thee] the unenlightened [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel (Rev. 12:5).
2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve the "I AM" with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Kiss My Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] The Way, when his wrath is kindled just a little (Luke 19:27). Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

Stew Peters: Klaus Schwab is literally telling us what's going to happen next. ??

https://twitter.com/realstewpeters/status/1613622461438001153

Klaus Schwab is literally telling us what's going to happen next

A HUGE CYBER ATTACK MAY BE COMING. HERE’S HOW TO PREPARE.

https://seemorerocks.is/the-worst-cyber-attack-in-recent-world-history/

The leader of Killnet, hiding under the nickname Killmilk, confirmed to Lente.ru that preparations for the attack are already underway. It is expected to start within the next 48 hours. The representative of Revil, in turn, stated that “the world has gone crazy”, and the reason for this, in his opinion, was money. He also stated that it is the European banking system that governs the EU.

“No money, no problem.

GET READY FOR "WORST CYBER ATTACK IN RECENT WORLD HISTORY"! HACKERS TO BRING DOWN EUROPE'S BANKING

Computers and phones crash in Parliament amid fears of cyber attack on network

All the computers and phones on the parliamentary estate are down, sparking fears of a cyber attack.

The annunciator screens, located across parliament, have a banner across the bottom reading: "There is an issue on the Parliamentary IT network and we are working to resolve it”.

A spokesperson for the UK Parliament said: “We are aware of some ongoing issues with the parliamentary network, with some users currently unable to access accounts. We are working to resolve the issues as quickly as possible.”

Officials did not rule out a cyber attack when asked by GB News.

TERROR ATTACKS ACTIVELY BEING PLANNED BY THE DEEP STATE

CYBERATTACKS | WHITNEY WEBB EXPOSES THE WEF PLAN | REDACTED

U.S. GOVT WARNS OF CYBERATTACKS TO WATER SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE