5G relates to the current pandemonium, according to the British former head of the largest business unit of Vodafone (HQ Newbury, UK),

Jonathan James is featured within this video, starting at 53 seconds. He says the cells of the body are being poisoned with RF radiation. The body is pushing out the toxic cells, which can manifest as flu-like symptoms. The current pandemonium is a global cover-up for what 5G does to the body; and they need 5G for their technologic future. Their agenda has 3 strategies: vaccines, RFID, and a global currency. Absolutely a must watch!

1 Like

NB. If this Brighteon link to the ‘Biggest Deception …’ is also taken down like at youtube, you can get the movie here please Index of /video

1 Like

How is Picardo? “I hope we start thinking more about the collective we and less about I-I-I… and I hope that when we move to the “new normal”, it’s different because it’s better because it puts away some of the selfish in Gibraltar…” Sounds like he has been on-board with Agenda 21 2030 for awhile, “It’s a brave new world.” https://www.gbc.gi/tv/programmes/direct-democracy-123

1 Like

“Remember above all to not take the figures the mainstream media throw at you at face value; there are lies, damned lies and statistics.”

1 Like

What’s happening around the world is happening in Gibraltar on EVERYONE’S WATCH. It’s a coordinated event. Sacramento said, “In terms of public disorder and potential civil unrest, we are expecting that at some stage.” Did you hear that? Will T.H.E.Y. bring society back to normality? Sacramento doesn’t answer “yes or no”, but rather goes on to say that they will take advantage of the “streamlining” that has taken place already, in her words, “If you look at the way we have changed doing business in the public sector, so many things have been streamlined.” Does this mean a cashless society, heightened surveillance, advanced technology now rather than later? Define streamline. Define new normal. Define click of a button. https://www.gbc.gi/tv/programmes/government-press-conference-939?fbclid=IwAR3Vbj3y9PbIQ71iAtlcIxwZFjzsxVLddEcBXY4IksKUnqZp4-gOfjvn2Sw

1 Like

If THEY legislate that you must be vaccinated, or receive a RFID chip, to prove you’re “safe to society” in order to buy, sell, travel etc., would you take it? (Rev. 13:16-17)… for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations DECEIVED (Rev 18:23). Beware the leaven of politicians (Matt 16:16).

1 Like

This Brighteon video is the one YT keeps removing with the former Vodafone head “Biggest Deception on the whole Earth”

1 Like

“It has nothing to do with biological warfare but is our bodies reacting to radiofrequency radiation,” he told listeners to the 38-minute recording, claiming the real cause of global deaths was new mobile technology causing cell poisoning. “They are using coronavirus to try to hide the fact that people are dying from the 5G frequency.” Quoted from Jonathan James.

I would not totally agree with the quote because of what we now know about the contents of the jabs being biological warfare. I do agree, whole heartedly, with the rest of what he said. EMF radiation effects people and has been doing so for a long time. We are being monitored and radiated in negative ways never deemed possible. We know now that the two (biological warfare and 5G) are working in unison. I had the opportunity to talk with an Alexa over an extended period of time. I got to know how "she" communicates. More and more people are beginning to be like an Alexa. The margin of likeness between Alexa and some people is getting smaller and smaller. Weird.

The second letter in Alexa is i not L

Artificial Intelligence

2 Likes