220,000 Brits Sign Petition Against Vaccine Passports, Forcing Debate in Parliament

The petition warns that vaccine passports would limit the rights of people who haven’t or can’t have, or refused a Covid-19 vaccine. Such government-enabled discrimination would be “unacceptable”, those behind the claim said. At the time of publication, the petition had attracted 222,000 signatures.

The petitioners demanded, therefore, that the government commits “to not rolling out any e-vaccination status/immunity passport to the British public.”

3 Likes
1 Like

To be honest the government does not care and wants you dead so they pretend while doing the opposite, as for wolf in sheeps clothing well, they masquerade as the sheep.

People seem to think reasoning will do it but really it is only is force though, these petitions i think will avail you nothing.

Dan

3 Likes

The people must speak up and put pressure on their elected and un-elected officials, to thwart any and all efforts to enslave people using covid-19 “vaccine passports.” ... Medical experimentation, emboldened by coercive Vaccine Passports , could quickly become the most egregious violation of the Nuremberg Code since the international treaty was established in the wake of World War 2. "...

(Natural News) U.K. Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs Dominic Raab suggested that Britons may have to present a coronavirus vaccine passport before being allowed inside a pub or restaurant. Raab mentioned the plan on Feb. 14 and stated that it was just one of many proposals under consideration by the British government.

DANGLING THE CARROT Fauci Strikes Out Again; ‘Lockdowners’ Dangle Useless Carrot; Covid Vaccine Blood Clot Fears; Del Debates Dr. Hooman Norchashm; Why It’s Time To Just Say No #JustSayNo #DrNoorchashm #Fauci #TXRangers #Astrazeneca #Clotting #EMA

# We must resist the latest COVID-era power grab: the 'vaccine passport'

From the article......I say enough. I urge everyone to get the vaccine if you think you need or want it. And then I urge everyone in America to throw away their masks, demand their schools be open, and live your lives free of more government mandates and interference.