Your Government Wants to Kill You

Henry Makow – Your Government Wants to Kill You - henrymakow.com

“Pfizer (and thus the FDA) knew by December 2020 that the MRNA vaccines did not work — that they ‘waned in efficacy’ and presented ‘vaccine failure.’ One side effect of getting vaccinated, as they knew by one month after the mass 2020 rollout, was ‘COVID.’

“The orchestrated ‘Covid pandemic’ is a massive crime against humanity. Are we going to allow them to get away with it? Or will there be too few of us left to do anything about it?

Birx admits she knew vaccines would not protect against infection — yet people lost their livelihoods for refusing one

The Covid Vaccine Plot

By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.– (abridged by henry makow)

The Covid vaccine kills people. This is hardly a secret, and the question naturally arises, why are people pushing the vaccine on us?

Why are they pushing this deadly drug on small children? Answering this question takes us to the root of the dark forces controlling the world.

It’s clear that those who push the vaccine know about its lethal effects. As the great Dr. Naomi Wolf points out, “I’ve been silent for some weeks. Forgive me. The truth is: I’ve been rendered almost speechless — or the literary equivalent of that — because recently I’ve had the unenviable task of trying to announce to the world that indeed, a genocide — or what I’ve called, clumsily but urgently, a ‘baby die-off’ — is underway.”

Continues …

8 Likes
1 Like

YOUR GOVERNMENT WANTS YOU DEAD

1 Like

The Next Steps Towards Agenda 2030 - A Warning From Chris Sky

The Next Steps Towards Agenda 2030 - A Warning From Chris Sky

Dr. Naomi Wolf Uncovers Pfizer’s Depopulation Agenda, as Evidenced by Its Own Documents

If there was any question remaining that this entire slow kill bioweapon PSYOP-19 was anything other than a control and depopulation operation... Do NOT comply. - 2nd Smartest Guy in the World

“These people [powers that be] don’t want us to be self-sustaining,” concluded Dr. Naomi Wolf in front of a live audience at a recent VAC family event. “They want us to be dependent and scared.”

What self-sustaining quality are they targeting most? Our ability to reproduce, attested Dr. Wolf.

3 Likes