YEADON: Be Terrified of Your Government

Dr Mike Yeadon. Former VP Pfizer 'There was No Virus' May 9 2023

May 9, 2023 – Dr Mike Yeadon: "I've spent a long time early in 2020 as a recently or semi-retired research scientist looking at what was going on things like PCR tests, the absurdity of lockdown, great worries about the so-called vaccine sparring towards us, but rest assured, the so-called COVID-19 pandemic, I think the evidence is very strong from independent researchers. So this is not me saying as I'm looking at their work, that there never was a viral pandemic of a novel pathogen and that the deaths that we saw I'm afraid were medical malpractice at best and murder at worst. So that basically we were lied to from the beginning. I don't believe there's been a novel cause of illness and death, significant illness and death other than our government's responses to the fake pandemic.

Now I know that's quite shocking, it's quite uncommon for kind of full on research scientists like me to say things like that because they sound like conspiracy theory, but I'm telling you, I've been nothing all my career except saying things as I see them. So I don't sugar-coat things because they're unpopular and I won't bore you with it, but people can go and look up a research called Dennis Rancourt, R-A-N-C-O-U-R-T. He had a recent interview on Jerm warfare, very popular podcast, and at the end of it, if you've listened carefully, you will be in no doubt, you will be where I am now, and why shouldn't it be a lie?

Well, if it was murder, and I believe it was, then those involved in administering the shots and those who pimped it, along with the companies that formulated it and marketed it as “safe and effective” should be arrested, charged, tried immediately and if proven guilty, face swift justice and a dirt nap so that we never have to worry about them engaging in these crimes again, which is a mercy to the people they sought to harm and a teaching of the fear of the LORD, as well as a putting away of the evil from our midst.