World War 3 - News and Reports

Prophesied that Russia Will Save Humanity During the End Times:

But, wait. There is more ... Is Russia going to save the day - or bring The Day?

9 Likes

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great River Euphrates; and the "water" thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block) might be prepared.

1 Like

Russia - Ukraine War Report with Lara Logan

3 Likes

Riccardo Bosi on Ukraine

1 Like

Germany’s Not Laughing Now – Russia Reverses Gas Flow of Key Pipeline Serving Europe

Germany laughed at President Trump at the UN when the President warned about being dependent on Russian oil and gas. Today the gas lines into Europe from Russia are no longer sending natural gas to Europe. They’re not laughing anymore.

The Germans and the rest of Europe better hope that spring comes fast. The Daily Caller reports:

Part of a key pipeline transporting natural gas from Russia to Europe suddenly reversed its flow direction Tuesday, Reuters reported.

Flows in the Yamal-Europe pipeline, which sends natural gas to Germany via Poland, were recorded going eastward away from Europe on Tuesday morning, data from the European firm Gascade showed, Reuters reported, citing data from German network operator Gascade. Flows leaving Germany were moving at a whopping 4.3 million kilowatt-hours per hour at one section of the pipeline.

The pipeline is operated by the Russian state-owned energy giant Gazprom and is one of three routes the company uses to export natural gas to western Europe. The Yamal-Europe pipeline is responsible for 10% of the region’s natural gas supplies, meaning a substantial flow shift could lead to much higher energy prices for many European consumers.

Overall, Russia is responsible for approximately 47% of European gas imports, the most recent Eurostat data showed.

“If Russia stops the gas supply to Europe, it could have a seismic impact on European energy,” International Energy Agency (IEA) Executive Director Fatih Birol told the Guardian in an interview last month. “(Russia) has to consider the consequences if existing oil and gas supplies to Europe are halted.”

President Trump spoke in front of the United Nations and warned Germany about being dependent on Russian oil and gas. They laughed at him:

Germany Reacts to Trump's UNGA Speech

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing Laras Report.
She spoke about the NAZI occult symbol, lightning bolts...
On a side note (or not), when the Clinton's moved to Chappaqua NY, there was an installation of street signs with lightnjng bolts, and all that it said was (a picture of the bolts with the words live here, underneath...
Talk about in your face.

3 Likes

You are welcome. Thank-you. I was glad to find it. She breaks through a lot of the false narratives.

Creepy Clintons. Yes. It has been in our faces for a long time.

2 Likes

The Russian government is going to treat any cargo moving weapons to Ukraine as a military target.

3 Likes

$400 million worth of Western supplied weaponry destroyed in a single russian strike on the military base near Lvov — radio intercepted comms suggest that 267 foreign mercenaries have been killed in the strike. 50 year old Peter from Austria who fought alongside the “international legion of Ukraine” said that 800 to 1000 foreign mercenaries were present during the strike. Around 400 mercenaries were evacuated to Poland, many of whom have suffered severe burns & torn limbs from the Kalibr strike. There’s a high number of missing individuals still under the rubble which includes a high number of Americans, Poles and Romanians. Former NATO officers are Amongst the dead.

5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Earlier this month, President Trump has been saying that Taiwan is going to be next:

In a video call between President Biden and Chinese President Xi Jingping, Biden says:

He [Biden] reiterated that the U.S. does not seek a new Cold War with China; it does not aim to change China's system; the revitalization of its alliances is not targeted at China; the U.S. does not support "Taiwan independence"; and it has no intention to seek a conflict with China.

Perhaps we need to review some episodes of "The Simpsons" to determine what is next.
Just kidding, but not really. Predictive Programming:

https://www.thethings.com/the-simpsons-tv-show-predicting-future/

3 Likes

NATO Update:

3 Likes

Will the US and EU follow suit?

President Putin Returns the Gold Standard to Russia

Video in link:

1 Like

Do T.H.E.Y. have a choice?

Deuteronomy 31:26 Take this Book of The Law , and put it in the side of The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM" your God, that it may be THERE for a witness against thee.
31:27 For I know thy rebellion , and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the "I AM"; and how much more after my death?
31:28 Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.
31:29 For I know that after my [Moses'] death ye will utterly corrupt [yourselves], and turn aside from The Way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the "LATTER days" ; because ye will do evil in the sight of the "I AM", to provoke Him to anger through the work of your hands.

“Events like this happen once a century”: Sergey Glazyev on the breakdown of epochs and changing ways of life:

2 Likes

China warned on Thursday it would take strong measures if U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited Taiwan and said such a visit would severely impact Chinese-U.S. relations, following media reports she would go next week.

China considers democratically ruled Taiwan its own territory and the subject is a constant source of friction between Beijing and Washington, especially given strong U.S. military and political support for the island.

The possible visit has not been confirmed by Pelosi's office or Taiwan's government, but some Japanese and Taiwanese media reported it would take place after she visits Japan this weekend.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian told reporters that Beijing firmly opposed all forms of official interactions between the United States and Taiwan, and Washington should cancel the trip.

"If the United States insists on having its own way, China will take strong measures in response to defend national sovereignty and territorial integrity. All possible consequences that arise from this will completely be borne by the U.S. side," he added, without giving details.

In Taipei, Taiwan Foreign Ministry spokesperson Joanne Ou would only say that inviting U.S. officials and dignitaries had always been "an important part" of the ministry's work, and that it would announce any official visits at an appropriate time.

Sunday marks the 43rd anniversary of the United States signing into law the Taiwan Relations Act, which guides ties in the absence of formal diplomatic relations and enshrines a U.S. commitment to provide Taiwan with the means to defend itself.

Incidently, Nancy Pelosi tested postive for Covid (it was announced today April 7). It is reported as : Pelosi, 82, is vaccinated and boosted and does not have any symptoms.

2 Likes

Here is an article dated July 2021 showing how the Chinese may imvade Taiwan:

Will the invasion of Taiwan be to its detriment or will it be a clearing-out of nefarious activities as we are witnessing in Ukraine? Taiwan is a port nation and most (if not all?) port nations are usefull to those with an evil agenda; many consisting of deep underground tunnels.

2 Likes

Beating the war drums. Is America about to have a near-death experience?

https://twitter.com/biannagolodryga/status/1512779208216489997

Video in link above:

China Is Accelerating Its Nuclear Buildup Over Rising Fears of U.S. Conflict

2 Likes

China Plans to Raid the Arctic

One week after Russia invaded Ukraine, seven countries—Canada, the United States, Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland—announced that they were withdrawing from the Arctic Council until further notice. At present, the only remaining member is Russia.

With the likes of the United States and Canada turning their backs on the council, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has spotted an opening. Xi Jinping and his colleagues appear to be extremely interested in exploring the Arctic region. The question, though, is why?

I reached out to Brigt Dale, the research director for the Environment and Society Research Group at Nordland Research Institute, for comment on the matter.

Why, I asked, is Beijing so interested in this largely inhospitable region?

First, said Dale, the Arctic has a pool of resources that are “ready to be taken.” It “is reminiscent of the colonialist idea which, for many in the Arctic, is not a part of history but rather manifests every day.”

Within the realm of geopolitics, discussions regularly revolve around the idea of “how one can exploit Arctic resources to the benefit of others elsewhere—whilst at the same time maintaining the notion that the Arctic is ‘being taken care of,'” said Dale.

The researcher told me that “natural resource utilization and exports of goods has always been a part of subsistence here—as can be exemplified by the trading of furs, fish, and products from the hunting of marine mammals going back for centuries, perhaps even millennia.”

Thus, extracting “resources from the Arctic is nothing new.” Today, however, “we see an increased interest in hydrocarbons, in particular, but also for minerals (an increased interest due to the needs arising from green tech development) both from Arctic states and from other states [that] in one way or another define themselves as ‘having interests in the Arctic,’ a process that alienates as much as invites local communities and Arctic populations,” added Dale.

In Russia, China’s close ally, “the focus is still on oil and gas—and minerals—as the foundation of their economy, and the latter (access to minerals) are, I would guess, as important to the Chinese as oil and gas.”

Additionally, according to Dale, “the Northern sea route from the Barents Sea to the Bering Strait is of great importance to the Chinese,” as it offers access to new “fishing grounds.”

Domestically, China’s fish stocks are at risk of collapse. As a symbol of abundance in Chinese culture, fish is a key ingredient in many of the country’s most popular dishes. The Arctic region offers Beijing the opportunity to avert a fish-centered crisis.

Moreover, Dale noted the region’s abundance of rare earth minerals. As the scholar Mark Rowe has written previously, rare earth metals like neodymium, praseodymium, terbium, and dysprosium “are key to the world’s electric-vehicle and renewable-energy revolutions, underpinning battery technology and wind turbines among other things.”

China is leading both the electric vehicle and renewable energy revolutions. To maintain its position, though, it needs easy access to valuable minerals. The Arctic offers such access.

What are the potential geopolitical implications of China’s Arctic ambitions?

I asked Indra Overland, a lead researcher at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs, this very question.

“What Russia really would like,” he said, “is if the Chinese could help keep its Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) projects on the Yamal Peninsula moving forward.”

According to Overland, such assistance “would make Russia less dependent on the European natural gas market.” However, he added, at present, “the Chinese do not have the necessary technology for this.”

Overland added, “If the Russians could not easily acquire it themselves until now, it is not something the Chinese can easily copy from Western and Japanese companies in a hurry either.” Nevertheless, “it is possible the Chinese and Russians will do their best to try to work together on the Yamal Peninsula.”

When discussing the possibilities of Russian and Chinese cooperation in the Arctic region, so much depends on what happens in Ukraine. Overland told me that the “Russian invasion of Ukraine represents both possible downsides and possible upsides for China.”

The possible downside is obvious; he continued, “Russia could be defeated and the unity and determination of Western countries in defending democracy strengthened.”

The upside, on the other hand, “is that China may get heavily discounted access to Russian natural resources, including natural gas, oil, coal, metals, and grain,” while “Western demand for Chinese solar panels and other clean energy goods skyrockets due to the strengthened desire to reduce dependency on Russian fossil fuels,” Overland said.

If Russia is defeated in Ukraine, then China’s Arctic ambitions may be delayed indefinitely. However, if Russia emerges victorious, China will likely be given the keys to the Arctic, allowing its contractors to fish and mine with impunity.

1 Like