Words of Wisdom - Beware of Government

Also, Iran is going to kill us all. Around 2013 I think.

4 Likes

Did you say 2013, or some kind of Typo?

2 Likes

The list of propaganda could fill a theater.

3 Likes

Wasn’t it 2013 when Israel was lobbying for Iran’s nuclear warheads to be investigated?

Maybe a few years ahead of the curve!

2 Likes

Wow beautiful :heart:, Thank you, That's why they created factions and enemies

1 Like

Ruby Ridge re-visited.

INTERVIEW WITH RANDY WEAVER FROM RUBY RIDGE

Filmed on Feb. 10, 2018.

Admin edit - If this video is blocked in your location try accessing it via a VPN e.g. https://torproject.org

This is the February 2018 Redoubt News interview with Randy Weaver of Ruby Ridge fame, conducted by Roger Roots and John Lamb in Montana. Learn about the government over-reach that killed his wife and 14-year-old son, and what Randy has been up to in the 24 years since their deaths. A few audience questions are included.

http://mileswmathis.com/rubyridge.pdf

Ruby Ridge was Staged - by Miles Mathis.

Another analysis, this time on these events and people involved and how they are all related. Just over 12 pages long.

Thank-you for another Miles Mathis report.

I had similar thoughts when I was watching the interview. Not about the two interviewing him, but about Randy Weaver himself.

You're welcome.

another insightful one

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

Former UK Health Minister Nadine Dorries admits the Govt considered separating parents & children!!
November 20th, 2022.

2 Likes

8 Reasons to NEVER Trust Anything This Government Says

Up until very recently, I didn't have trust issues with government. I thought there were good guys and bad guys but I thought the institution of government itself was only evil when we put evil people in place. I no longer feel this way. If we've learned anything over the last couple of years, it's that the "good guys" are extraordinarily rare in government at all levels and in all countries, and even they are often too weak or corrupted to be able to do much good.

On today's episode of The JD Rucker Show, which will air at 8am Pacific, I discussed eight reasons pulled from headlines that we should never trust anything this government tells us. In fact, we should go forward assuming that all government is fully corrupted. That's unfortunate because I am not an anarchist. I believe in the need for limited government, so if we can't trust them then we're forced to head toward the purest forms of government of and by the people. That's not how the Constitution was written as a whole, so we're in a big pickle.

I discussed these eight topics that should convince viewers that government is not to be trusted:

• Pretty much everything we're being told about the Ukraine war is a lie. That's not a "pro-Russia" or "anti-Ukraine" statement. It simply means that the news coming out about Ukraine from just about every source is produced by some government for their own purposes. Today, our government is doing whatever it can to keep the taxpayer money laundering business through Ukraine alive.
  • The Arizona election (and many others) produced results that are mathematically impossible. On the show, I turned to Patrick Byrne for a brief statistical analysis of why there is no way Katie Hobbs could have legitimately won the Arizona gubernatorial election. And hers isn't the only race that has been stolen.
  • The push for electric vehicles is actually a push to eliminate ALL private vehicle ownership by "normal" people. They say they want everyone to drive electric cars, but they aren't telling the inconvenient truth that there isn't nearly enough lithium for that to even happen. Once they can outlaw gas vehicles for the sake of "climate change," they will spring on us the reality that they really just don't want us to have automobiles at all. Public transit, electric bicycles, and 15-minute cities are all part of the future they don't want us to know about yet.
  • The world economy is being herded toward collapse. There's a very sad reality happening right now that's not getting any attention. Governments across the globe are preparing for "bail ins," which means banks will be given the power to take our money to preserve themselves. This along with every other ludicrous economic policy coming from our "representatives" tell us they are preparing for a full-blown economic collapse. Or, to be more accurate, they are manufacturing one.
  • Most in government are attacking the Constitution instead of defending it. In the United States, public servants swear to defend the Constitution. But what we're seeing in reality are attempts by people on both sides of the political aisle to sidestep or even subvert the Constitution altogether.
  • Nobody in government, not even the "good guys," are going after Pfizer following the Project Veritas bombshell. The Project Veritas bombshell about Pfizer's "directed evolution" of Covid-19 should have prompted everyone in government to be screaming for answers. Instead, we're getting silence. Even the "good guys" in government are avoiding the topic like an actual plague. Why is that?
  • Governments across the world are pushing for food shortages so they have total control over supply and therefore the people. The Dutch farmers protested. They were then shut down. This is a microcosm of how governments across the globe are preparing to handle the coming food crisis. Instead of fighting it, they're advancing it. As Henry Kissinger said, who controls the food supply controls the people.
  • Child rapes are increasing and nobody in government is lifting a finger to stop them. There is absolutely no excuse in our modern society for child rapes to be increasing. With all the law enforcement technology and attacks on our privacy that we've suffered in recent years, how can "child sex traffickers" be achieving their evil goals so easily? And why are our "leaders" doing absolutely nothing to stop it? This, more than any of the other seven reasons, is the one that makes me have absolutely zero trust in government.

Even if you don't watch the show, know this: Our government at just about every level and in nearly every country on the planet is not working on our behalf. They all have puppet masters of some sort, most notably the globalist elite cabal that's pulling so many strings. It is my sincere hope that today's show will open some eyes, not to mention hearts and minds.

4 Likes

American Government Agrees To Allow UN Military Takeover BY: STEVE ALLEN

If Americans really understood what’s going on behind the scenes, and learned that our own

government

has agreed to allow the UN military to take over “in the Event of Civil Unrest,” they’d be petrified!

With all the revelations of corruption and lawlessness perpetrated on innocent citizens by our own federal government, is it any wonder that it’s very easy now to see that these issues are no longer “conspiracy theories?”

Antifa, the conspiratorial wing of the CIA, the cover up mechanisms of the FBI, the Clinton Foundation, ISIS, MS-13, the Paddock family, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, AG Jeff Sessions, VP Mike Pence, George Soros and his communist front groups (eg Moveon.org, BLM), CALEXIT (eg California Gov. Jerry Brown, various drug cartels, the Mexican Consulate, George Soros, the Bank of China, the

United Nations,

La Raza, et al), former President Obama, Hillary Clinton, HSBC Bank, 80 Federal legislators who belong to Communist and Muslim Brotherhood front groups (eg. Franken, McCain, Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer, Waters, Warren, K. Harris, etc.), James Comey, Robert Mueller, the Chinese government, the Russian government, and individual nations (eg Norway) of the UN Peacekeeping forces) and many others are ALL of the same mind and goal. One World government. New World Order…

They’re all active and dedicated participants in the plot to destroy the Constitutional Republic of the United States and replace it with a brutal totalitarian government complete with UN troops on our streets and FEMA re-education camps.

The MSM (Main Stream Media) (eg. CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CBS) admits what the Independent Media has been telling an ignorant

America

for years!

Fox News reported this story when NONE of the MSM outlets would.

“UNITED NATIONS – The United States is announcing its support for a set of principles that give a green light for U.N. peacekeeping troops and police to use force to protect civilians in armed conflicts.

U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told a high-level U.N. meeting recently focusing on the responsibility to protect civilians that the United States was “proud” and “humbled” to join 28 other countries that have pledged to abide by the 18 pledges.

U.N. peacekeepers from these 29 countries are now required to act in cases where civilians are in danger.

“The Kigali Principles are designed to make sure that civilians are not abandoned by the international community again,” she said, recalling how U.N. peacekeepers left Rwanda before the 1994 genocide and Srebrenica before the 1995 massacre.” (We’re being compared to a country that was in a brutal civil war.)

The UN is not coming to an unsuspecting America, they are already here. They’re waiting for just enough chaos to break out to justify taking over the country.

No doubt, there will be people that say “Fox didn’t say that UN troops are coming to America.”

Try and answer this question: “When Antifa is successful in using its new-found allies from MS-13 and ISIS, as well as the other groups to carry out unlimited Las Vegas style attacks, and worse, what is the UN going to do?

By policy they’re going to bring their 28 nation peace-keeping forces to America. Oh wait, they’re already here and many in Independent Media have been reporting on it for years!!

Let’s be very clear about this… The Deep State has succeeded in lining up unlimited funding and willing participants in bringing in this nightmare to America. It’s already started.

Our government has sold us out and has agreed to let the blue helmets take over this country on a set of contrived consequences promulgated by the left.

The UN Takeover of America Was Rehearsed Under the Obama Administration:

While some were busy watching CNN, this is what happened under our noses during the two years of Jade Helm drills (ie JH 15 and JH 16).

The declaration of the United States government, as published on Fox News on October 29, 2017, is merely the legitimization of what has already happened.

Dave Hodges published warnings in regard to the 2014 Central American illegal alien invasion where DHS and the UN were commanding Border Patrol personnel to admit MS-13 into the interior of the United States. The operation was so bold that at one of its headquarters, Congressman Jim Bridenstine was refused entry into Ft. Sill when he went to investigate.

Foreign troops were training at known FEMA camp locations such as Camp Grayling in Michigan. Dave published pictures of UN vehicles on American soil, repeatedly and as late as this Fall.

In 2016, Dave Hodges published the following: Camp Grayling is a FEMA camp facility in Grayling, MI., and was the sight of martial law training for the Michigan National guard which began on July 15, 2015, during the Jade 15 Operation. This facility also houses hundreds of UN military vehicles.

The foreign troops training at the FEMA Camp facility, Camp Grayling, are clearly UN troops who are undoubtedly training for the inevitable.

Obama’s July 1, 2016 executive order read as this:

“United Nations “peacekeepers” may soon arrive and see action on American soil following the United States’ announcement of support for “a set of principles that give a green light for U.N. peacekeeping troops and police to use force to protect civilians in armed conflicts,” Military Times.”

The videos are of the Multi Million Dollar Urban Assault “Village” located on the Camp Grayling Reservation way out in the middle of nowhere. This is not the Middle East Assault Village also located on the reservation….it’s the USA Village, Church, Post Office, Bank and every building found in Small Town USA.

To see how real the village is: Do a Youtube Search… “OP Blacksheep @ Camp Grayling,” You can see some of the actual buildings.

An eyewitness account stated, “The “Prison Camp” was upgraded with new Buildings and a Communications Tower; Military Tour Guide says “AT&T Tower.” Yeah right… just happens to be right on the front gate of a Prison Training Facility.”

Bottom-line is the govt is dumping millions of dollars into this Camp Grayling, to include many-many new barracks buildings. This is where the troops that were training stayed in the summer of 2016.

“WNEM TV in Michigan ran a story in which they noted that 3,000 Polish troops were training in the area. We’ve seen live combat drills in Flint, Michigan complete with explosions and troop movements.

In fact, The Common Sense Show has produced documentation that could fill a book with regard to foreign troop activity on American soil.”… In May (2015), Dave received and published information from trusted sources, that 36,000 Turks assigned to NATO were in the process of being sent to a variety of Texas bases… He’s also covered the fact that thousands of Danish soldiers trained at Camp Grayling in April (2015).

Paul Martin, a guest on the CSS has repeatedly stated that Turk soldiers have been reported in Northern Colorado. Dave and Paul have spent many hours exposing all the foreign and UN troops in Northern Colorado and in Southern Wyoming (eg Rawlins, WY).

Paul has Russian intelligence officers looking for him now and may be in grave danger. Paul shared this frightening event with Dave Hodges.

These men were from Russian intelligence and were in uniform. The intent was obviously to intimidate and to basically announce “we are here, and there is nothing you can do about it, so shut up!”

The takeover of America has been well-rehearsed and has been underway for years: Dave Hodges published the following on May 18, 2015.

The Army has been diligently training to lock the country down into martial law. Specifically, I am referring to the Army’s building of a ‘fake” $96 million dollar Northern Virginia town which is being used to train the military to enforce martial Law. Of course, the government says that this is a foreign town being used to train our troops to occupy.

We also hear this same worn out argument about Jade Helm training, that “we are training for the Middle East.”

As far back as 2011, Sherrie Wilcox of Knoxville,TN. has seen and photographed DHS armored vehicles with Russian soldiers manning the vehicles in eastern Tennessee and Western Kentucky.

Hodges says he could “fill a book” with examples of UN/Foreign troops on American soil.

These three examples are merely preparatory background material in order to lay the groundwork for the latest example of UN/Foreign troops on American soil.

The Fox News story belongs in a history book, not reported as “recent news.” The UN is here on American soil and they have very bad intentions.

The stories and reports are rushing in and they serve to further validate what we’ve known for a long time, namely, bad-intentioned UN troops are poised for the takeover.

A recent Q Alert posted on Steve Quayle’s website, stated that the United Nations is preparing for exactly what I’ve written about in this article.

“This doesn’t come from a high level source, just an everyday “average Joe.” But a guy who works in the same industry, that always gave me a hard time about the “tin hat-stuff,” recently returned from a Great Divide Concert at which time a gentleman just passing by, stopped to mingle with this group of people. They had a couple of drinks, and this guy states, he likes America, he likes the people. He wished he could dance like, the Americans. Laugh.”

He states he had been fighting beside US troops over the past 6-7 years. And this is why I feel I need to tell someone over here in the states a lil something. He said he was from Norway. And he would be back in 3-4 months as a part of UN troops. He said there was nothing he could do. But felt compelled that he needed to say something, just to let such good people know what’s coming. He said that they were going to be going door to door taking guns, or shooting to kill. They already had the lists of names, and addresses.

I have no reason to not believe the words from this acquaintance. It actually pretty much freaked him out. He is rather overwhelmed from the conversation.

The players are in place and they’re awaiting their predetermined signal. The plan is simple, yet comprehensive and relentless. The subversive groups plan to create as much chaos as possible. The stage has been set for UN intervention. Gun confiscation will be the first order of business.

Ask yourself, what do you think they’re going to do to the members of the Independent Media? Gun confiscation will be followed by FEMA camp incarceration for “at risk people.”

The day is coming when the United Nations will take over America and lock down this country like an invading enemy! All permitted by the real traitors of America!

THE BANE OF HUMANITY: GOVERNMENT CAN ONLY EXIST WHEN PEOPLE ACCEPT THAT THEY ARE SLAVES, AND ALLOW A MASTER TO RULE OVER THEM

1 Samuel 8:1 And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel.
8:2 Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: [they were] judges in Beersheba.
8:3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre (money), and took bribes, and perverted Judgment.
8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
8:5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.
8:6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the "I AM".
8:7 And the "I AM" said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected Me , that I should not reign over them.
8:8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken Me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
8:9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and show them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.
8:10 And Samuel told all the words of the "I AM" unto the people that asked of him a king.
8:11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint [them] for himself, for his chariots, and [to be] his horsemen; and [some] shall run before his chariots.
8:12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and [will set them] to sow his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
8:13 And he will take your daughters [to be] confectionaries, and [to be] cooks, and [to be] bakers.
8:14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, [even] the best [of them], and give [them] to his servants.
8:15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
8:16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put [them] to his work.
8:17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
8:18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the "I AM" will not hear you in that day.
8:19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;
8:20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.
8:21 And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he repeated them in the ears of the "I AM".
8:22 And the "I AM" said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city. King of kings' Bible - 1 Samuel

In full: Rowan Atkinson on free speech

2 Likes

And all that assuming this world system is benevolent, which it most certainly is not. Of course they present themselves as benevolent, and much like all fictional evil leaders (as well as the real ones throughout history), they may even believe they are benevolent. But any world leader(s) will have to focus on the destruction of humanity before they can accomplish any sort of world control over its inhabitants. That is simply the nature of the beast. I’ll say it again: any world leader(s) will have to focus on the destruction of humanity before they can accomplish any sort of world control over its inhabitants. No two ways about it.

Steps To World Rule: First, Destroy Humanity

It has always been astounding to me that people think for even a second that their government makes decisions to help the people—that has never been the case.

If a government’s decision helps anyone it is always an after effect…or an afterthought or a collateral unintended benefit.

The primary intent is for power, control, and money…to satisfy individual pursuits and goals of the global narcissistic/god-complex elite.

Anyone (which turns out to be most everyone) who supports this and thinks their government, or their nation, is operating in the people’s interest is signing their own death warrant.

2 Likes
2 Likes