Witchcraft is Against God's Law

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Samuel 15:23 For rebellion [is as] the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness [is as] iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the "I AM", He hath also rejected thee from [being] king.

2 Chron. 33:6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the "I AM", to provoke Him to anger.

Sura 21:1-4
21:1. Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away.
21:2. Never comes (anything) to them of a renewed Message from their Lord, but they listen to it as in jest,-
21:3. Their hearts toying with trifles. The wrong-doers conceal their private counsels, (saying), "Is this (one) more than a man like yourselves? Will ye go to witchcraft with your eyes open?"
21:4. Say: "My Lord knoweth (every) word (spoken) in the heavens and on Earth: He is the One that heareth and knoweth (all things)."

King of kings' Bible

2 Likes

Witchcraft and Marriage Didn’t Mix for Tom Brady

If people could see with their spiritual eyes all the damage (both physical and spiritual) done from witchcraft, they would not hesitate to apply God's Laws, but lacking such insight, they allow evil to not only continue, but grow.

1 Like

SUPERBOWL SPELL CASTING! WITCHES ATTEND THE BIG GAME