Will we see any miracle healings?

A. Freeman's latest article on Time To Think delves into "Why the World Seems Void of Miracles" with excellent Biblical insight into the matter.

Please read and share.

6 Likes

Deuteronomy
32:36 For the “I AM” shall judge His people, and repent Himself for His servants, when He seeth that [their] power is gone, and [there is] none shut up, or left.
32:37 And He shall say, Where [are] their gods, [their] rock (Peter/Cephas) in whom they trusted,
32:38 Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, [and] drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, [and] be your protection.
32:39 See now that I, [even] I, [am] He, and [there is] no god with Me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither [is there any] that can deliver out of My hand.
32:40 For I lift up My hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

4 Likes

Dear @NancyDrewberry Thank-you for the lovely Scriptures.

Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of Man cometh, shall he find Faith on the earth?
18:9 And he spoke this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
18:10 Two men went up into the Temple to pray; the one a politician, and the other a tax-collector.
18:11 The politician stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men [are], extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this taxman.
18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
18:13 And the taxman, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as [his] eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified [rather] than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Amen.

3 Likes

The Lord asked, the last time he was here, (paraphrasing) when He returned, would He find any faith left on Earth? He foresaw how it would be today. He was correct in His belief that faith would be very hard to find. Very hard indeed.

10 Likes

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" that healeth thee.

5 Likes

1 Like