Why isn't Venus like Earth

Why isn’t Venus like Earth? New space mission aims to find out

A satellite designed to study Venus from top to bottom and a trio of gravitational wave-surfing spacecraft are two of the latest missions that the European Space Agency has adopted.

The agency previously had selected the missions, but the official adoption process means that contractors will be chosen so construction can begin to bring the mission designs to life

ESA will partner with NASA for both missions, which will launch from Europe’s Spaceport in French Guiana in the 2030s.

“These trailblazing missions will take us to the next level in two extraordinarily exciting areas of space science and keep European researchers at the forefront of these domains,” said Carole Mundell, ESA director of science, in a statement.

A new voyage to Venus

The EnVision Venus explorer will study that planet in unprecedented detail, from inner core to the top of its atmosphere, to help astronomers understand why the hot, toxic world didn’t turn out like Earth. Venus is similar in size and distance from the sun when compared with Earth, and some researchers believe the planet might have even had an Earth-like climate at some point.

But “Earth’s twin” is now an inhospitable world, with surface temperatures capable of melting lead and intense, crushing pressure as a result of a runaway greenhouse effect.

An artist impression's shows EnVision after the spacecraft would arrive in orbit around Venus. - ESA/VR2Planets/Damia Bouic

Scientists hope the mission will answer key questions about Venus, including how the world evolved over time and if it ever had oceans, how geologically active it is and why the runaway greenhouse effect began.

EnVision is expected to launch in 2031 and will be the first mission to gather data on how the Venusian atmosphere, surface and interior interact. The mission builds on ESA’s first spacecraft sent to map the planet’s atmosphere, Venus Express, which orbited Venus from 2005 to 2014.

After a 15-month journey to Venus, EnVision will spend 15 more months orbiting the planet and flying through its atmosphere.

The satellite will have two deployable solar arrays and will carry a suite of instruments that can observe the Venusian surface and atmosphere as well as probe beneath the planet’s thick, obscuring clouds with radar and radio wavelengths.

It’s one of several missions in development to study Venus, including NASA’s DAVINCI and VERITAS expeditions set to launch within the next decade.

http://www.cnn.com

God always has a better plan then man

The Way Home or face The Fire

The Way home or face The Fire is the little book of Truth, available free to the world in electronic form. It’s 13 chapters of life-altering knowledge.

The little book was also referred to by Archangel Michael, Christ, in Revelation 2:17: “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].” Metaphorically, Truth is always written in stone, it’s unchangeable, just as the Commandments were written on the stone tablets. And when someone searches for Truth, he leaves no stone unturned. Those that recognize His voice, understand it’s the Truth, but the number of them who believe will be like a drop is to an ocean wave.

Nostradamus 1999 - 2000 - Jah
Venus (Christ's planet - Rev./Apoc.22:16) too, Cancer (Moon/Commonwealth), Mars (war - Armageddon) in the Brides of Christ

Nostradamus

Quatrain 4,28

Lors que Venus du Sol sera couuert,
Soubs l'esplendeur sera forme occulte:
Mercure au feu les aura descouuert,
Par bruit bellique sera mis l'insulte.

When Venus will be covered by the Sun,

Under the splendour will be a hidden form:

Mercury (Messenger - Elijah - Malachi 4, Old Testament - last page) will have exposed them to the "fire " (Matthew 3:11),

Through warlike noise he (Elijah ) will be insulted.

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and [with] fire :

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be
ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for
all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you
Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and
smite the earth with a curse

Quatrain 5,53

La loy du Sol & Venus contendus
Appropriant l'esprit de prophetie:
Ne l'vn ne l'autre ne seront entendus,
Par sol tiendra la loy du grand Messie.

The law of the Sun and Venus in strife,

Appropriating the spirit of prophecy:

Neither the one nor the other will be understood,

The Law of the great Messiah* will hold for the Sun

https://jahtruth.net/nostmeat.htm

2 Likes